Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? (3866 Views)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
It seems like South Africa is overtaking us in all the angles. they are developed than Nigeria. south African economy is bigger than of Nigeria. South Africa assists all african countries in terms of crisis such as Mozambique IDAL cyclone. South african army is operating in more than 20 countries in AFrica trying to bring peace.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians go to South Africa to look for work, to study and also for medical purposes. what are we better than South Africa with?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Dami12345: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
We know the problem. What do you want to do about it.

My opinion is we need a bloody coup by either the oppressed citizens or military. To force the country on the right part.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

My opinion is we need a bloody coup by either the oppressed citizens or military. To force the country on the right part.

Lol, maybe South Africa must do what they did to Namibia to Nigeria. I mean to colonize.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol, you mean Nigeria is currently going to the wrong direction.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by gidgiddy: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

We have had several bloody coups, it did not help

South Africa is far ahead of Nigeria

The only thing Nigeria has more than a south Africa is population

7 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Dami12345: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

You feel the guys in power understand where they are driving us?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Dami12345: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
zhike:

Lol, you mean Nigeria is currently going to the wrong direction.

Yes. 29 million people went for nnpc recruitment despite the qualifications and restrictions.
Everything is getting expensive. And yet you hear of someone buying an almost 2 million dollar ride and we can't say what job or company he has.

Bro, I can't tell the number of time I have considered going to hit this people. I have never seriously though of suicide. I made a resolution that if I ever agree that suicide is the way to go I will rob and kill as many of them and their children as I can before I bite the dust.
I will waste my life sending a message that they can hear clearly one that cannot be misunderstood or ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Dami12345: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
zhike:

Lol, maybe South Africa must do what they did to Namibia to Nigeria. I mean to colonize.

Then when will we ever get it right. Leaders are there to give direction. Yet. This bastards ask us to die without any reason. Its too much.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by gidgiddy: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

The people in power in Nigeria are only there to drive their pockets
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Warship: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

Breakup is the solution and not coup or revolution because it will be entangled by ethnoreligious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Dami12345: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Warship:

Breakup is the solution and not coup or revolution because it will be entangled by ethnoreligious sentiments.

Look around you. Break up to what.
The most powerful counties in the world are all large. Yet all you want is a break up.
Every heard of regionalism. Unitary government?

A break up is stupid, it will make it far easier to influence us by western and Chinese powers.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Dami12345: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

Exactly there are no consequences to their actions so they do any how. We need them to feel what we feel, lose what we lose and be who we are so they can put the interest of Nigeria in front.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by noni14(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
we are still the GIANT
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by deomelo: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
[s]
zhike:
It seems like South Africa is overtaking us in all the angles. they are developed than Nigeria. south African economy is bigger than of Nigeria. South Africa assists all african countries in terms of crisis such as Mozambique IDAL cyclone. South african army is operating in more than 20 countries in AFrica trying to bring peace.
[/s]

Nigeria Remains Africa's Largest Economy - Report

Nigeria has been named Africa's largest economy for the second year in a row by multinational professional services network PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).

The auditing firm disclosed this in the latest edition of its Nigeria's economic outlook titled: "Top 10 Themes for 2019," distinguishing the Nigerian economy from other seven.

Nigeria led the pack in the western part of the continent with Kenya falling short to Ethiopia in the East African region. The level of competition in East Africa was quite tight with various sectors accounting for the hefty foreign investments.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201902270080.html

Another ignorant ipob and their typical anti Nigerian ipob topics.

You Igbos wake up everyday just to lets us know how much you hate Nigeria and bore us with your ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

Get some education first before spewing rubbish on the internet.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Warship: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

The most powerful counties in the world are all large. Yet all you want is a break up.

A break up is stupid, it will make it far easier to influence us by western and Chinese powers.

Switzerland is a small prosperous and happy country.

We seek no power but prosperity, peace and happiness in Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

You are very right, we are 50 years behind south africa
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

I doubt they know where they are driving us to, but the problem is not the leaders.
the problem is ordinary people who voted for them.
General Nigerians are coward to stand for themselves.
See what South Africans did to Jacob Zuma, the zuma must fall campaign.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

Yes. 29 million people went for nnpc recruitment despite the qualifications and restrictions.
Everything is getting expensive. And yet you hear of someone buying an almost 2 million dollar ride and we can't say what job or company he has.

Bro, I can't tell the number of time I have considered going to hit this people. I have never seriously though of suicide. I made a resolution that if I ever agree that suicide is the way to go I will rob and kill as many of them and their children as I can before I bite the dust.
I will waste my life sending a message that they can hear clearly one that cannot be misunderstood or ignored.

No killing is not a solution. the solution is to mobilize mass. Check what Julius Malema did in South Africa, he started mobilising people from scracth and see how big is his political party now.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

Then when will we ever get it right. Leaders are there to give direction. Yet. This bastards ask us to die without any reason. Its too much.

am sorry, but those leaders are people like us. they can be defeated.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

The problem is that the masses in the ground are the one's who lifted them up.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Warship:

I also think break up will do. like swaziland and lesotho they breaked up from South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

the problem is that central govt is unable to manage Nigeria.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dami12345:

Exactly there are no consequences to their actions so they do any how. We need them to feel what we feel, lose what we lose and be who we are so they can put the interest of Nigeria in front.

the problem is that Nigerian masses are coward, they are unable to challenge their leaders.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You Igbos wake up everyday just to lets us know how much you hate Nigeria and bore us with your ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

so, on your tiny ewedu mind, a country where foreign investors are fleeing, where unemployment is at its highest, is the giant of Africa?

Typical APC zombie.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
noni14:
we are still the GIANT

lol, if we are giant, what is South Africa.
Maybe we are a dead Giant
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by Blue3k(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
I say yes because of population and economy. The top stop for largest economy shifts around year to year as I see. Sometimes its S. AFRICA and others its Nigeria. Overall I do believe S. Africa in better position. They also have the better millitary and more of regional power than Nigeria is. They have their issues to which I spoke about before on other threads.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

By your own judgement do you think is possible to overtake Soputh Africa?

Have you travelled?

Gets your facts right before you give us fake information.
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by noni14(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
zhike:

lol, if we are giant, what is South Africa. Maybe we are a dead Giant
it's our tittle bro
Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Warship:

Switzerland is a small prosperous and happy country.

We seek no power but prosperity, peace and happiness in Biafra.

good example, also Botswana.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? by zhike: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
so, on your tiny ewedu mind, a country where foreign investors are fleeing, where unemployment is at its highest, is the giant of Africa?

Typical APC zombie.

thanks for replying with good response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#arewatwitter: Arewa Guys Seen Chilling And Dancing In Private Jet (video) / Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG / Chikwe Udensi: Electoral Act Will End Fraudulent Practices At Collation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.