Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Airdrop: Get Free $10 Worth Of OZCtoken Before Feb 1st Launch - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Airdrop: Get Free $10 Worth Of OZCtoken Before Feb 1st Launch (257 Views)

New Airdrop Get ,0.0005btc Free / Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw / Airdrop :Get 500 Coins And Its Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airdrop: Get Free $10 Worth Of OZCtoken Before Feb 1st Launch by TheZebra: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Get your $10 now. It's non withdrawable and can ONLY be used to purchase the OZCtoken which is trading at $0.6 right now on coin base.

1.Once you register, you get $10 in your "Airdrop wallet"

2. Go to "Dashboard" and select "Buy OZC token.

3. Use your Airdrop balance to purchase the token.

4. You'll be given approximately 13ozc token at $0.6 per coin.

Register now:
https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=b56ea312
Re: Airdrop: Get Free $10 Worth Of OZCtoken Before Feb 1st Launch by TheZebra: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you also read the whitepaper of the coin and see it's potential, you can deposit cash and purchase the token and store inyour wallet prior to the Feb 1st launch
Re: Airdrop: Get Free $10 Worth Of OZCtoken Before Feb 1st Launch by WizkidNews: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Also did this airdrop cos of the hype around it. I go like observe the token first before I use my money to purchase, might be the next Shiba inu cool
Re: Airdrop: Get Free $10 Worth Of OZCtoken Before Feb 1st Launch by TheZebra: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
WizkidNews:
Also did this airdrop cos of the hype around it. I go like observe the token first before I use my money to purchase, might be the next Shiba inu cool
No be only

(1) (Reply)

Bnbharvest / Florida Man Token Is Getting Up, Consider Buying It Now / Five Ways To Boost Your Income Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.