Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? (8001 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Richy4(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2021
There must be a reason behind that... If indeed her cooking was bad, was her laundry bad as well?..

Both of them were not ready to open up yet and tell a third parties, if they really want to the genesis behind that angry
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by alfred007(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2021
No. In fact I enjoy cooking.
I'll have days I'll cook with my boys for our beautiful women
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Indispensable85(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Foolish question!
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by verybadmouth(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Don't cook ooo. When your wife is pregnant and uncomfortable with her body, leave her to starve. Her family will finish you. Men and wahala. What is bad to cook for your wife? Why did you marry her in the first place?
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Ishilove: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:
Her food is tasteless and terrible that's why he cooks his own food, tell your mum to advice her on improving her cooking skills like catering schools etc. I know someone like her lol, she uses locust beans to fry egg lipsrsealed
Please tell me this is a joke?? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by lomprico(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
theForth:
Hey guys, what's up?

I was at my uncle's place today with my mum, I noticed his wife complained about something bitterly because they had a private chat and it was so unlike her.

After the whole visiting, I asked my mother what was wrong and she told me that my uncle cooks his own food all the time and even does his laundry alone and his wife doesn't like it, and although she's been complaining for over 5 years but he doesn't seem to change. I asked for my mum's opinion and she said she'd be totally uncomfortable if her husband doesn't eat her food year to year, same with my babe.

Is it wrong for a married man to cook his own food?
your uncle don do juju whey forbid am from eating wetin woman cook
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by joyandfaith: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
theForth:
Hey guys, what's up?

I was at my uncle's place today with my mum, I noticed his wife complained about something bitterly because they had a private chat and it was so unlike her.

After the whole visiting, I asked my mother what was wrong and she told me that my uncle cooks his own food all the time and even does his laundry alone and his wife doesn't like it, and although she's been complaining for over 5 years but he doesn't seem to change. I asked for my mum's opinion and she said she'd be totally uncomfortable if her husband doesn't eat her food year to year, same with my babe.

It is good for married men to cook and do other household chores once in a while. It makes women to stay on their lanes.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by joyandfaith: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:
Her food is tasteless and terrible that's why he cooks his own food, tell your mum to advice her on improving her cooking skills like catering schools etc. I know someone like her lol, she uses locust beans to fry egg lipsrsealed

Ha. No be juju be that.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by remiun(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
you will leave a less stressful marriage if you do
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Thank God I don't cook, which means me and my wife will not be having problems. She will do all the house chores herself.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Harrykn:
I go to market, cook, wash regularly as a single guy and I already feel there’s no need for a woman except children. Making it worst girls this days Dey disguise for cooking wella, if there’s a place where foods are cooked in the market before taking it home some women for Dey extremely useless to a niqqa aside from totothings
Me I can't remember the last time I ate a home-cooked meal. You can eat out.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Neddyogu(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2021
Only ur uncle can answer ur question oo. Only he knows that reason for his actions.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by SilvanusII(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2021
If he is ur mother's brother, I'd ask how he was like growing up. If it is an attitude he just developed, then y'all should be worried. But if he has been a touchy, picky kid, I'd not be so bothered
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Benbellamor: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2021
thesicilian:
I seriously doubt if your uncle's wife knows how to cook
that's not True..
Some men surfers from an abnormal attachment syndrome
Its difficult to get their activities done for them...that's why many of then don't marry
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Agahnwishi(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Is not a bad thing but not everyday
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by eddynaira125: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
If your uncle is an Urhobo man that means something is fishing and he don't want others to know
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by BiolaInsurance: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Is it bad if a man eats ?
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by gonkin(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Thats something ill probably experience in future unless shes with me cooking. I love cooking and doing my chores myself im one of those that dont like relying on people cuz i feel you wont do it like i do. I still fix my car myself, electrical wiring but i definitely won't build house myself cuz ive done masonry and it sint easy. I've lived as a single guy for so long sometimes i asked my if marriage is something ill experience someday and how im gonna cope. The thing is team work. Africa made it seem as if a woman is a servant and its annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by deavicky(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
thorpido:
There's something wrong with the arrangement and the wife is genuinely bothered.
It's either she doesn't cook well and the husband can't enjoy her food or he's a man who is only satisfied with what he makes.

Either way,it makes the partner unsatisfied.
if this is the case he should be cooking for the whole house.
I see two things here
1. Is either the man is fetish or he does not trust his wife enough to eat her food.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by sanpipita(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Some people just like doing their own thing isn't a big deal, cooking might be way he keeps busy too, let the wife join him when he cooks, it can be nice shared activity
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by CUMIN: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:

I once had a beautiful girlfriend the day she cooked concussion rice with locust beans. My view of beauty changed immediately.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by mapet: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Women and their numerous wahala.

You cook, wahala
You no cook, wahala.

Wetin women want?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Coolgent(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
theForth:
Hey guys, what's up?

In this case communication is the key factor that can resolve this issue;
1. Your Uncle should open up and explain why he preferred to cook i.e it might be she dont know how to cook, he consider it as hobby or he is afraid of something (those so called Pastors can be dubious)
2. Let them be cooking together or even compete on who cooks better
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2021
Baba na spiritual man don't get it twisted.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Missmossy(f): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Sounds like the wife is really sad about his cooking, they should both work things out as husband and wife. The husband sounds like a rigid person though.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Olavenza(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

In the world? You didn't even say in your street.

Okay! I am the most caring in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by Mac12(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
theForth:
Hey guys, what's up?

Wahala everywhere...

See me begging my husband to help me cook sef; and he cooks better than me
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by theamazonguru(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:

That locust beans with egg go make sense oh.
The idea is this:
Some people add maggi to their egg before frying it.
Locust beans is an alternative to maggi for some people.
Hence this person in question is simply using locust beans as an alternative to maggi.

I will try that combo one day sha.
I so love my soup with locus beans.
Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by TuFab(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2021
It means she's a terrible cook and the man would rather cook his food jeje than eat poison or offend her by telling her.
She should leave him and do other chores she's good at while he cooks.
Some wives whose husbands can't boil ordinary water are praying for this, so she should rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by JovialJune(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2021
CUMIN:

I once had a beautiful girlfriend the day she cooked concussion rice with locust beans. My view of beauty changed immediately.

Lol locust beans in concussion rice is not that bad, it's mostly called local jollof rice where you use palm oil, veg leaf, locust beans and other local ingredients to make it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by JovialJune(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Ha. No be juju be that.

Pure juju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? by TheGift: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2021
theForth:

It is NOT WRONG for a married man to cook his own food.

As long as He shares with His family and as long as He also eats His wife’s food when She cooks for Him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Control BED BUG / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U / Get Your Affordable Shoes, Bags, Wristwatches, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.