Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] (41350 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by McTobe(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Funny enough I have never noticed, one is always in a hurry to board.
tyup:
How old were you when you discovered there's no different in the size of a Plane'ss tyre from trailers'??
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by sameks08(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
great another achievement for bubu
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by dosage150(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
iReddington:

Can't you use the internet or perhaps your common sense to figure that out, why must everything be spoon fed to you...what kind of lazy generation of Nigerian youths is this?
Thanks for you input hardworking fellow
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by dosage150(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
madridguy:
A water cannon salute is a mark of respect
In addition to a captain retiring, a salute might mark an aircraft's retirement, the arrival of a new aircraft, the arrival of a new airline into an airport, or the last flight out of an airport by a particular airline.

Thanks so much
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by babasolution: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Why do Old people in Nigeria have Inferiority complex

Why is this generation of old people in Nigeria have the most analogue backwards way of thinking.

Emirates finished and embarrassed Nigeria mercilessly with harsh policies during covid era

Now they come back after all they did

And you're here cutting Cake to welcome them after all they did to you.

I thought I was the only one that observed the disgusting inferiority complex of older generations of Nigerians
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by yetunsbay(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Remag666:
Mehn see all those fresh girls cheesy I'm sure they'll be harvested before going back grin
grin grin so yummy

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by izubext007: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2021
I knw that water that they are spraying is to wash away buhari stupidity.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by okuta007: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Why is this generation of old people in Nigeria have the most analogue backwards way of thinking.

Emirates finished and embarrassed Nigeria mercilessly with harsh policies during covid era

And you're here cutting Cake to welcome them after what they did to you.

the old men u think have inferiority complex have infi-money-rity complex - as usual they have collected some cool perks (like 1 year unlimited free Emirate first class tickets and 7 star hotels of their choice and room service fully paid for in the Emirates; where they hope to go vandalize some sweet 16's and wads of $$$$) that they do not give a flying f vc k about the ordinary Nigerian who was embarrased and humiliated by Emirates - FACT!
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Atonsboy(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2021
My question is simple, when will Nigeria air touch down in UAE?
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Bifwoli: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Remag666:
Mehn see all those fresh girls cheesy I'm sure they'll be harvested before going back grin
Are you related to that serial cheater known as Donald Trump?
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Bvmsson(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
NybenSBF101:

Must you reveal that you are a gay

OMG!!! Did you just assume my gender?
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Bvmsson(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Boyfriend or money? Which do you need

Both of them......
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
THEY NEED NAIJA MARKET BADLY.because THEY KNOW NAIJA PPL WILL DO ANYTHIN FLY EMIRATE undecided
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by RealEzee(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Christmas go too make sense ehnnn
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Parrot69: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
babz11:
See how Emirate Air Hostess dresses Responsibly
If Na Airpeace you go Dan See Half Breast Outside with there Micro skirt

They offer both services. If you no like the service dem dey give you inside plane, ask them to give you outdoor services.
Mumu, upon the things to worry about inside plane, na bress be your problem.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by foreshore(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Walkee: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is one of the worst written articles I've ever seen.
What's the nonsense?
You kept paraphrasing the exact same sentences over and over again without even talking about why they stopped activities in the first place or why they are resuming
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your papa no be only trump na dump undecided
Bifwoli:
Are you related to that serial cheater known as Donald Trump?
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Lordedifice1: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:
Are they not scared of Onicron COVID-19 variant?
Onicron??
Omicron not onicron
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Testimony1988(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
I love this emirates alot
lolz, because of their beautiful ladies abi?
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by GoldenSpec: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hawpha Nigerian Halloween grin [quote author=moneyissweet post=108257998][/quote]
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
That's cool.
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by Heroicvic(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
How can i reach you babe?
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by SageTravels: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by israelinvests: 1:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Bvmsson:
Biko I need a boyfriend..... I'm really in need of one.
hi me now.....u funny die
Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by dasparrow: 2:30am On Dec 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

And you're here cutting Cake to welcome them after what they did to you.

I just tire for Nigerians and their inferiority complex. And its not just the older generation that are like that. The younger generation too. I tell you, our people have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] by BuyMeBanger: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
JaskanFactor:

So that should you travel to Europe , best beware that just like the old men you mention, some of the biggest racists in europe that will treat you like shit for oyinbo are fellow Africans, who like to kiss the ass of thier colonial masters.

You couldn't be more correct with that statement. And yes the younger generation appear to be afflicted with this inferiority complex. I've seen our people break their backs to go out of their way for non-blacks that expect such, there truly is a fine line between being courteous and just straight up subservient wink.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) / Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.