Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Virtual Teacher - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Virtual Teacher (197 Views)

Salary Range Of A Virtual Assistant / Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 / Why You Should Attent The Virtual Akada Children’s Book Festival 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Teacher by Dvea(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Hello Nairaland,

I am looking for a teacher who can teach virtually. Particularly I am looking for a secondary school teacher who can cover 6 science subjects. You will be teaching an adult with no knowledge of the science courses save for Biology. The goal is to prepare them for neco and jamb in the coming year.

The subjects under consideration are

Math
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Geography
Economics

I know it might be hard to find a teacher that can cover all but I'll be glad to find one who can cover most. Like I said this will be virtual through zoom mostly or Meet. I am looking at 3 times a week in the evening say 5 or 6pm for 2 hours. So 1 hour a week for each subject.

The timeline will be short and of course we can't cover everything but the hope is to get a more than basic knowledge to be able to write the needed exams. Of course more will be done on the part of the student to learn more.

If you are capable. Please reach out to my email at deraritaiwu@yahoo.com with your quote per hour, week, or month. Or even you want to take a round fee. The goal is to begin by mid Jan or early Feb. Till the exams around July. So roughly six months.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you. Ps I would prefer a teacher already cause they already know the art of teaching.
Re: Virtual Teacher by BigDick70inch(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Well....just like you already know looking for all that in a single teacher.....had be easier for camel to go thru the eye of a niddle.....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help With These: Dissertation, Assignment, Statement Of Purpose, Etc / Top school in Ikorodu - God's Love Secondary College / Learn New Soft Skills Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.