Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) (26301 Views)

Obiano Commissions UltraModern Awka City Stadium, Awka (Pictures). / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Ayoolamax: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Coronavirus123:
First FTC since Corona Virus denied me a Canadian Visa.

Back to the headline... OP, na like this stadium dey be? Abeg change the headline and stop celebrating mediocrity
My brother i tire oooo maybe naa secondary school sport stadium. Who do us like this in naija self.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by ignis: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Blaksheep:

Yeah.... it'll be very nice. But go for the premium properties at prime locations. For get about all these 2m to 10m lands..... if u can get at abakiliki Street... very super nice... properties there appreciate like bread wey dey rise.... but u see all these 2m lands so called estates and will soon develop communities... my brother japa... e get why.. speaking from experience.

Wow.... Are you serious ?
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2021
FIFApresident1:
This one nah stadium?

I tire for the mediocre op, this is what should be built in secondary schools for inter-house sports and any other secondary school sports competitions....

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Patrickker(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2021
pek:
Rubbish. Not even up to a college stadium.
Yes, but let's start from there.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2021
You guys like to hype mediocrity to high heavens. This nonsense is not different from what you will see at ordinary Unife, now OAU Sports Complex. See pictures attached.

JoyReportsOnlin:
Governor Willie Obiano has continued to dazzle Ndi Anambra with outstanding legacies as the eye-popping Awka City Stadium nears completion.

The stadium is the first modern sporting facility in the capital of Anambra State built to commendable standards.

The speed tracks and a covered stand for spectators are ready and in a few weeks time the synthetic turf of the football pitch will be ready too.

Here are beautiful shots and video clips of the stadium as at Friday, December 3, 2021.
Credit: James Eze, video: Jo Nwabrije

Congratulations Ndi Anambra!

Watch Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V8nj6dHUx4

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by pek(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
You guys like to hype mediocrity to high heavens. This nonsense is not different from what you will see at ordinary Unife, now OAU Sports Complex. See pictures attached.

Don't mind the op. That's why Nigeria is not moving forward. That's like a college field not even a stadium.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2021
ogtavia:
This is a sports complex.

The construction of the stadium is in three phases.

The first phase addressed important facilities like track and field, dressing rooms, terraces, changing rooms and the general aesthetics of the stadium. The second phase addressed areas such as the Governor’s Lounge, cubicles for fans and press conference room. The third and final phase, which required temporal closure of the stadium for about six months, handled complete covering of the pavilions.

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2021
pek:
Rubbish. Not even up to a college stadium.

The construction of the stadium is in three phases.

The first phase addressed important facilities like track and field, dressing rooms, terraces, changing rooms and the general aesthetics of the stadium. The second phase addressed areas such as the Governor’s Lounge, cubicles for fans and press conference room. The third and final phase, which required temporal closure of the stadium for about six months, handled complete covering of the pavilions.

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Ikukuudo: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Governor weh sabi.
Long live his lagacy.
Long live the light of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Landmack: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

I tire for the mediocre op, this is what should be built in secondary schools for inter-house sports and any other secondary school sports competitions....

step by step we are gonna build Rome. just shut up and focus on ur dust bin state
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Blaksheep: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:

Wow.... Are you serious ?

Very....
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Abdotcom(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
He is trying tho, but I don't understand how how this project always look like, that his airport look like runway, and stadium again don't look like one, tho better have than never
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by na2016: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2021
This is more like UNIPORT stadium. Why is a state government calling it a legacy project?

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by warlordd(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See Dem, enemy of good governance

Obiano finished Anambra airport and got it working in less than 15 months so why won't he finish this beautiful stadium that is even nearing completion?

What has Yoruba dapo abiodun of Ogun state done for his people apart from his usual empty premises and audio projects that only exists on the pages of the newspaper ... lipsrsealed

I keep telling people that Lagos is the only south west state that is working .. the rest are dead beat states ....
.... Take Lagos out of south west and the region will be worst than somalia .

God bless Governor Willie obiano
God bless the incoming governor of Anambra state , Prof Charles Soludo
God bless my Lagos and my Kingdom in Lagos
God bless Imo state
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Haaaa! Dapo Abiodun did something o! He helped Andy Uba to rig Apc primary election in his favour.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Sonyboom765: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
The funny thing is am sure your father is probably from Enugu where the governor went to take photo for changing the grass of the pitch. A man that did not make any noise is about completing a whole stadium without any news of SM except this n your are wailing like a lunatic. Don't. You think you should go for medical check up or a brain surgery. ?!

Coronavirus123:
First FTC since Corona Virus denied me a Canadian Visa.

Back to the headline... OP, na like this stadium dey be? Abeg change the headline and stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Sonyboom765: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
The fool you quoted is he from the SW or is madness plaguing you medulla ?

PrinceOfLagos:

See Dem, enemy of good governance

Obiano finished Anambra airport and got it working in less than 15 months so why won't he finish this beautiful stadium that is even nearing completion?

What has Yoruba dapo abiodun of Ogun state done for his people apart from his usual empty premises and audio projects that only exists on the pages of the newspaper ... lipsrsealed

I keep telling people that Lagos is the only south west state that is working .. the rest are dead beat states ....
.... Take Lagos out of south west and the region will be worst than somalia .

God bless Governor Willie obiano
God bless the incoming governor of Anambra state , Prof Charles Soludo
God bless my Lagos and my Kingdom in Lagos
God bless Imo state
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Sonyboom765:
The fool you quoted is her from the SW or is madness plaguing you medulla ?

My boy how are you, it's been a long while

Is your brain still paining you grin
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Landmack: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
na2016:
This is more like UNIPORT stadium. Why is a state government calling it a legacy project?
this our oyel pple shut up. a governor used her lean resources to provide amenities but ur own oyel producing state for over 40+years cant even boast of a nice city as Paris.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by DeusMagnus: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oleka1:
This guys really tried in their states, I just don't know what Abia state will boast with as their Legacy Project.

Are you in Lagos invest 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can sign and aggrement or give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
I would have love to invest but I'm not in Lagos
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by wasiudvd(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Awka city stadium?
lipsrsealed
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by socialmallam(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Building their own electoral campaign Grand....

Mtchwwwww
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by greenprince(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Governor wey better oil dey him head

I envy Anambra people walahi

Are you joking? This is smaller than my university's sports complex and I bet it cost way more.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by na2016: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Landmack:

this our oyel pple shut up. a governor used her lean resources to provide amenities but ur own oyel producing state for over 40+years cant even boast of a nice city as Paris.

So you are saying the uniport has more money that your state?? Sad!
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by dfrost: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oleka1:
This guys really tried in their states, I just don't know what Abia state will boast with as their Legacy Project.

Don't make me laugh please. cheesy grin
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
He's really performing.
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Reflect7: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
pek:
Don't mind the op. That's why Nigeria is not moving forward. That's like a college field not even a stadium.

Shut up. How does one small stadium in Awka prove Nigeria is ''not moving forward''?

How many stadia around the country have you seen?

Mumu people typing rubbish.

This is small Sani Abacha stadium in Kano. Have you ever seen it, or even heard of it?

Adokiye Amaesimaka stadium, PH. Ever heard of it?

Benin City Stadium
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Reflect7: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asaba Stadium

Uyo Stadium

National Stadium, Abuja
Re: Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) by Coronavirus123: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2021
I'm not surprised... That's the result of living in one place your entire life. Lack of exposure in life is worse than coronavirus infection. You need a complete dose of the vaccine in your head. Foooooooll
Sonyboom765:
The funny thing is am sure your father is probably from Enugu where the governor went to take photo for changing the grass of the pitch. A man that did not make any noise is about completing a whole stadium without any news of SM except this n your are wailing like a lunatic. Don't. You think you should go for medical check up or a brain surgery. ?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama With His Three Children / Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Goalscorer In UCL History At 17 Years / Napoli Offers To Pay 25% Of Ronaldo’s Salary As Transfer Deadline Approaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.