Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (27017 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / APC Convention: Governors Split, May Revolt Against Buni Committee / House Leadership: PDP Governors Split Over Wike’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by donolatunji(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Lie they lie for lie
What I know is that...anyone that enters make,under all circumstances, let him time favour us all.lobatan.

As Nigeria is madly hot now,there are some persons that are enjoying madly and never pray buhari reign should end.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by femiasaolu2014: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2021
If the serving governor and current minister are El Rufai and Amaechi
then I know these governors are brain dead

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Christy1759: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2021
All these old fools should go rest cause they don't have anything to offer
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by aviara: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Btruth:
Hummm...... propaganda. Next year will determine if Tinubu is rooting for presidential ticket or not. But most likely, YES!

Tinubu as APC presidential flag bearer is an HOPELESS END, while APC without Tinubu as flag bearer is an ENDLESS HOPE

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by JAMO84: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
kelly72:

If the APC convention ever holds, from that day you will stay quiet because Tinubu will storm out in anger and begin to criticise Buhari once again. He has been denied his selfish ambition.

After APC presidential primaries, you will lose interest in Nigerian elections because nobody will even mention Tinubu there. It is then you will understand that your so called love for your country is simply a blind ruse, it is about your tribal solidarity for the bullion van man.

So we already know that the gang up will collapse because there is nothing to hold it, no good governance, no security, no welfare, only wickedness, greed, avarice, nepotism, terrorism, high cost of living and death everywhere.

I see AD/AC/ACN being resurrected very soon and some zombies will shamelessly deny ever supporting Buhari. Mark my word.
I won't mark anything, your word has always been useless since 2015
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Banter1(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2021
GidiCars:

YÒRÚBAs are not rooting for Tinubu, infact the average YÒRÚBA man doesn't like him, trust me.

He thinks he already has YÒRÚBAs support, and is trying to rally the north but he is in for a big shock.

As much as I don't like buhari, I would rather vote him in for a third term if he contest just to spite that traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKXRt9JYPs
Happy to here this.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Banter1(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99:

God "spear" your lives indeed, foolish boy.
Look at your Niger state and see how you elect idiots to rule you and hand you over to bandits.
Better pray that bandits don't deal with you before 2023.

Tinubu is the only hope of the North if you don't know. If you think a Northerner will succeed Buhari, you are fooling yourselves. If you vote another Southerner, he isn't sure to protect your interest.
But why the insult? Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by usecondom(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Can't you see Fayemi in the front row? Na wa oo

SmartPolician:

Even though I did't read the entire piece, I don't think the governor in question is Yahaya Bello. It could be Fayemi of Ekiti State.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Even though I did't read the entire piece, I don't think the governor in question is Yahaya Bello. It could be Fayemi of Ekiti State.

But Fayemi cannot defeat Atiku, if Atiku is Presented by PDP. To defeat Atiku APC would have to present Osinbajo if they don't want Tinubu.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Vistra40:
Who could the anointed governor be? Fayemi maybe

But Fayemi cannot defeat Atiku, if Atiku is Presented by PDP. To defeat Atiku APC would have to present Osinbajo if they don't want Tinubu.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Banter1(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99 : First of all i am not going to stoop to your level. You called me a 'foolish boy' which i know you can't say that to me face to face. Also you pointed out my typographical error which no one is above making. You're nothing but a Bully, and you're not different from those who bullied that Dowen College kid to death. lalasticlacla Terrier99 should be banned.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Sunnyja: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2021
JAMO84:
Tinubu is the most popular southern politician in the north.

PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists ( Not all Igbo) know that, Tinubu will bury the useless Pandemic Development Party when he becomes the president.

I hate it when people read a simple report upside down

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Vistra40: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Except they are choosing a northern colleague. But then, why is everyone saying Atiku is PDP candidate. As it is now it’s too early to say but we might end up having a dark horse as President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Banter1(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99:

God "spare" your lives indeed, foolish boy.
Look at your Niger state and see how you elect idiots to rule you and hand you over to bandits.
Better pray that bandits don't deal with you before 2023.

Tinubu is the only hope of the North if you don't know. If you think a Northerner will succeed Buhari, you are fooling yourselves. If you vote another Southerner, he isn't sure to protect your interest.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by BafanaBafana: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
GetMeRight:

Osinbajo will finish his tenure as VP and go back to his pastoral duty and leave the stage for his benefactor. Osinbajo has acceptability? He looks more like a pushover to me
Tinubu can not make himself president. Know that. He cannot even make anyone president. Because he was previleged to be the leader of ACN during the merger doesn't mean he made Buhari president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by AlexanderGra8: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2021
For equity sake an igbo man should emerge as Nigeria president in 2023. All party should zone it to South East
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by WonderManly(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
leokid866:

Did you read this article or just held onto the headline and ran with it?
"The Article" Mtcheewww...

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kaiser20: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
What does Tinubu has to offer at this time?
Apart from Bullion van, nothing.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Jagunlabiodua: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:
The perception of Tinubu is not different from that of Atiku. He is a desperate politician and doesn't mind burning Nigeria to the ground to rule over the ashes, to him, it's just politics Osibanjo has a wider acceptability and he will be president

Tinubu is not desperate how many times has he contested for president? 2023 will be Atiku Sixth attempt six times four? Don't ever compare Tinubu with Atiku what's Atiku legacies? Go and sit down madman
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Jagunlabiodua: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
GidiCars:

YÒRÚBAs are not rooting for Tinubu, infact the average YÒRÚBA man doesn't like him, trust me.

He thinks he already has YÒRÚBAs support, and is trying to rally the north but he is in for a big shock.

As much as I don't like buhari, I would rather vote him in for a third term if he contest just to spite that traitor.

All Yoruba land extending to Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Edo, Delta all Yorubaland are for Tinubu, No Fulani can defeat Tinubu the Jagaban Landlord and Godfather of Lagos hate it or love him Jagaban is going to win by a Landslide like I keep telling haters of Jagaban you are playing with fire South East and Igbos be warned. Work against Tinubu at your detriment, Yoruba will rough handle you people in Yorubaland because it's sacrilege if you vote Atiku over Tinubu there will be a big price to pay and eventually only Yoruba votes can propel Tinubu to the presidency
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Banter1:
Is Tinubu the yoruba people wants to present? They are making a big mistake and are going to loose out. As a North central person i will rather vote for a northern candidate in 2023 God spare our lifes.

Is Yoruba a political party?

Are all Yorubas members of APC?
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Drsnives(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
bluecircle470:

If you like kill yourself you flatheadss
Lolzzzz... Your clone own nko
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
kelly72:

If the APC convention ever holds, from that day you will stay quiet because Tinubu will storm out in anger and begin to criticise Buhari once again. He has been denied his selfish ambition.

After APC presidential primaries, you will lose interest in Nigerian elections because nobody will even mention Tinubu there. It is then you will understand that your so called love for your country is simply a blind ruse, it is about your tribal solidarity for the bullion van man.

So we already know that the gang up will collapse because there is nothing to hold it, no good governance, no security, no welfare, only wickedness, greed, avarice, nepotism, terrorism, high cost of living and death everywhere.

I see AD/AC/ACN being resurrected very soon and some zombies will shamelessly deny ever supporting Buhari. Mark my word.

And after all these, what next?
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
idanone:
how do you expect thief's to accept a higher thief as their leader. Tinubu will run down this country than buhari..... Igbo president is all we want either from enugu or anambra

Try to encourage the igbo guy to join the presidential race.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
GidiCars:

Most Yorubas think that

1) Tinubu = Evil

2) Atiku= Good.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by leokid866: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
WonderManly:

"The Article" Mtcheewww...
You should learn to read and investigate issues before you join a band wagon otherwise you end looking silly and used by people who do not have your interests at heart.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by WonderManly(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
leokid866:

You should learn to read and investigate issues before you join a band wagon otherwise you end looking silly and used by people who do not have your interests at heart.

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by lagosrd: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
God is ready to rescue Nigerian . we are left to take action
Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by GetMeRight: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Tinubu can not make himself president. Know that. He cannot even make anyone president. Because he was previleged to be the leader of ACN during the merger doesn't mean he made Buhari president.

He played his role which was acknowledged by all, that's what matters. And everyone in APC recognised that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
IT IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE OR SENTIMENT NOW. WE NEED A VERY FIT AND SOCIO-ECONOMICALLY COMPETENT PRESIDENT2023.STOP ALL YA SENTIMENT AND FOCUS ON THAT.
THE BABA IS NOT LOOKING FIT FOR 2023P angryHE SHOULD NOMINATE SOMEONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections / Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.