Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family (39470 Views)

Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:
I really don't know much about boarding schools but I do know about school father.

A school father will protect their ward at all cost
A school father will send his ward on errand while others are being punished
A school father will never, or can never allow their ward be treated the way late Sylvester was treated
A school father is like your sibling they protect you at all cost.

If you find a school father doing otherwise, it means there's a hidden motif.

I was a school father myself, and I always protected my school sons.

There is a lot more to this story.

But people have gone far in their assumptions.

Hopefully, the police will do a thorough job.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
These people should look for another lie, the playing football lie cannot work! Their sons should face the law, no need to coverup anything.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Chikarata2020:
School father that couldn't protect his school son. He should even be the number one suspect in this scenario

The report said he was moved to another floor.

Many of you have already pre-judged the matter. You have reached your conclusions, and don't want to hear anything else.

And that is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by donolatunji(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
School father .....
That's a good one
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by otokx(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
You saw your "former" school son limping and did not ask him what happened but instead "empathised" with him and advised him to go to the school clinic. What kind of demonic lie is this?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by fairygeh(f): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
I hate to say this but I blame the parents a lot.This bullying incidence had occured before,they had beaten the boy before and seized his foodstuff and you took the boy back to the school even as a border.What attempts were made to deal with the supposed bullies then? I mean how can some parents be this careless.The boy even told his mum to tell his dad he didn't want to go back to the school but they didn't listen.

Parenting is not about sending kids to the best of schools or giving them money .You must understand your child,you must form a strong bond with your child that he/ she never hides anything from you.Maybe because some got children on a platter of gold sha.

I really feel for this young boy whose life was cut short by something that could have been avoided.

My God in heaven will judge this matter and the perpetrators will not go unpunished. .

7 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by otokx(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
delzbaba:
Whatever you do in life, i beg you don't steal government money or destroy other people with your business, it will always bounce back on your children.

Is that what is happening here?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by JBoss25(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
otokx:
You saw your "former" school son limping and did not ask him what happened but instead "empathised" with him and advised him to go to the school clinic. What kind of demonic lie is this?
foolish lie
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Blitzerz: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2021
The more Dowen slows down the investigation, the more allegations continue to breed.

Allegations will surely come out.
Dowen better hurry up.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by otokx(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The report said he was moved to another floor.

Many of you have already pre-judged the matter. You have reached your conclusions, and don't want to hear anything else.

And that is not good.

Did you see the football story line in the narrative, all of them appear to be trying desperately for a cover up and it appears they are succeeding.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by kponkedenge(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
omlueh:
Madness begot Madness, the oromoni family are very gentle and weak, in cases like this, you just let it rest for like four years, and all those names mentioned or associated with his death including members of the school authority trying to cover up for this dastardly evil act will be ELIMINATED one by one from this planet to the last person. Bastards

Most of the perpetrators of this crime according to the story are in SS2, in 4 years time, they will all be abroad in various universities. How do you want to get them by then, if you can't get them now?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by aAK1(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2021
This issue is very tricky and I think everyone needs to be careful. Was the boy beaten? Yes and everyone involved should be dealt with. How ever I have my reservations about the boy been given something to drink. I watched the fathers interview. A test was carried out and malaria was found. I have seen a reaction to malaria treatment that developed the same type of blisters all over the body of a patient and the girl eventually died. It was even worse than this. We should wait for a detailed result of the autopsy

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by princejones(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:
I really don't know much about boarding schools but I do know about school father.

A school father will protect their ward at all cost
A school father will send his ward on errand while others are being punished
A school father will never, or can never allow their ward be treated the way late Sylvester was treated
A school father is like your sibling they protect you at all cost.

If you find a school father doing otherwise, it means there's a hidden motif.
You are very correct my brother

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by cloud(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2021
omlueh:
Madness begot Madness, the oromoni family are very gentle and weak, in cases like this, you just let it rest for like four years, and all those names mentioned or associated with his death including members of the school authority trying to cover up for this dastardly evil act will be ELIMINATED one by one from this planet to the last person. Bastards
i like your taste of american movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by infogeneral: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2021
They have the right to defend their son and try to exonerate him. But to hastily conclude that the swollen mouth was caused by the medications given to the deceased by his parents was totally wrong. Why didn't they too wait for the police and LASG to come out with their findings?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Nauttyprof(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
This is a serious case. Bloggers should exercise caution before listing names. You don't want to end up roping in an innocent person. This Kashamu kid could even be innocent. Bloggers can never make heaven.

Is this about bloggers or the names released by the victim's family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Gotze1: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people..

See as them explain like say dey follow their pikin Dey the school..

When peraon wey die and other kids wey witness son already explain truth.. this ones Dey play tufaced diplomacy.

E Dey always hard to see this take responsibility of their actions... they must find excuses or change narratives like say people Na mumu or outrightly deny you.

Ndia sef
Who cursed your mother's womb self?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by rajiedreez: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
New fact, so this isn't the first time he was brutalized

2 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Nigerians will be the ones to mess up this case, Why putting out names when police haven't concluded investigation? The fight should be to pressurize police to do the right thing and fish out perpetrators but their utmost way of things the populace has jumped before gun naming people that might be or not involve in the case, At the end all the prima-facie evidences will be confiscated and erase and when it gets to court only to be thrown out for lack of evidence. I really feel for the parents and also the death of the boy shouldn't go unpunished but the attitude of media trial has never convicted anyone rather it will just kill the case kpata kpata, many faces and SM handles of parents and boys allege to involve has been flying for days and that is not helping the boy's case because, Like Nigerian way of doing things all these hullabaloo might end up on 'NOTHING' not because the bullies parents are protecting them but because Nigerian netizens end up in social media muddling up names of innocent and guilty people.

I pray for repose of soul of Sylvester and the fortitude to the parents to bear but in all let justice take place so that his death will not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by cloud(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Blitzerz:
The more Dowen slows down the investigation, the more allegations continue to breed.

Allegations will surely come out.
Dowen better hurry up.
its a police investigation, not dowens'
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Gotze1: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Attack?

... and when you taunt igbos Na defend e be?

Don’t take too serious .. There’s no life here .. is an online play ground.. unless you’re telling me yoruba hate igbos for real

Rip to the young boy.. the kashamu will explain if they have a cam monitoring their pikin activities while in school.

Some humans really thing with their mouth
You don't have life. Your parents must be so unfortunate to have had you.

They should accept my condolence over you.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2021
othermen:
I think the family taking bold in the direction of this tragic incident, is a commendable and intelligent decision.

It’s foolish to keep quiet because even an acquittal by the police investigation or the court, would not acquit your boy from the conduct he has been alleged especially in the heart of millions of people across the world, because of the ill reputation of our judicial system.

Unless, the whole truth is revealed and there’s justice, the deeds of your boy would live and outlive you all. It’s now prominent than anything, his father, the senator did.

In time, most, when they hear the name ‘Kashamu’ would recall a bully and a murderer who perhaps got away with the act, they would little remember Kashamu, the senator, but we can remember Kashamu, as a remarkable boy who did right to ensure justice, realizing more, that justice was in his interest.

So, while I think this release is good especially as it relates to the attempt to convey to the public that their boy has been a protector and that he wasn’t involved in the incident, and also the sympathy with the family.

I think this release failed though, when it went further in the defense of other suspects in the incident, taking up and spearheading even further the narrative that the death of the boy was not as a result of some bullying, but a sport incident. The release come across, as though the Kashamu family is the one leading the defense of the suspected bullies and the Kashamu family is the chief generator of the narration that the boy merely was a victim of school activities as it relates to sports.

If they had simply and solely removed their son from the list of the suspected bullies, families of the other bullies would have been forced to react and so in whatever release aimed at shielding their boys, they had to take into consideration the other boys too and I think this difficulty exposes the release, in its entirety of denial, as one reeking of guilt and aiming to swindle the public from the truth.

Finally, No one is cyber bullying your family, they just want justice to be done. Those that are clamoring for justice are enraged as any reasonable person should be owing to the accident, what they are not, is an enraged mob, that would find Kashamu family house and burn it to the ground. Of coz, you have rushed out for fear, that they may not burn your household name to disrepute or ruin…I don’t think this is the intention of the heat, the intention again is rather to ensure that justice is revealed and done.

Did we read the same release at all.

The family revealed some information hitherto hidden from us.

Some information revealed through the release:

1. Sylvester was indeed a victim of bullying, but Dowen stepped in, and even issued a suspension. Sylvester's parents were privy to this event. The police should take them up on it.

2. Sylvester was limping after injuring himself during a football match. He got an exit to leave school with his parents. All this time, Sylvester looked OK safe for the limping. But then, he suffered reactions from medication. Once again, the police should ask his parents.

Maybe, there was really no killer.

Perhaps, when Sylvester's parents took him home, they were negligent with his care, and when everything went out of hand, they looked for whom to blame. Since Sylvester had been a victim of bullying in the past, something to which, other parents must be privy, it was easy to blame Dowen, and the bullying Sylvester had received there.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Asgard73: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Gotze1:
Who cursed your mother's womb self?

Never knew your mother’s womb is cursed .. wow! That’s new.

Typical Yoruba human..

Next!
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Is this about bloggers or the names released by the victim's family?

The family should be releasing names to police not bloggers. Bloggers peddling names on SM and handles of the parents won't help the case it will muddle things up. They should stop from SM trial and concentrate on getting justice for the boy. I understand social media can put pressure and help the police do the right thing but evidences and names shouldn't be shared on SM.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Gotze1: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Never knew your mother’s womb is cursed .. wow! That’s new.

Typical Yoruba human..

Next!
If your mother's womb isn't cursed beyond remedy. Your life won't be this pathetic.

You don't have meaningful life.

You are just a walking corpse.

I sympathize with your parents over you.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by rajiedreez: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
aAK1:
This issue is very tricky and I think everyone needs to be careful. Was the boy beaten? Yes and everyone involved should be dealt with. How ever I have my reservations about the boy been given something to drink. I watched the fathers interview. A test was carried out and malaria was found. I have seen a reaction to malaria treatment that developed the same type of blisters all over the body of a patient and the girl eventually died. It was even worse than this. We should wait for a detailed result of the autopsy
the blisters can be an effect of the malaria treatment but the broken hip bone definitely can't be
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Asgard73: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Gotze1:

Eyaaa.. your parents ? Aha .. kpele.. sorry oh..
ah.
That’s all..

Only that you will go before me.. it’s your condolences.

Greet my grandma .

Next
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by cicero(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Sylvester’s parents are the real culprits here and while I have sympathy for Sylvester, I have zero sympathy for his parents. They failed their precious child in their irresponsibility and shouldn’t come looking for pity.
For lack of a better description, I would simply call them failed parents.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Asgard73: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Gotze1:

Eyaaa.. your parents ? Aha .. kpele.. sorry oh..
ah.
That’s all..

Only that you will go before me..it’s your condolences.

Greet my grandma .

Next
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by tboynaija: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2021
I feel there could be truth in what the family is saying. It is hard for me to believe that the school will release the boy in such a horrible condition to his family rather than taking him to the hospital first . Even a government school will do better talk more of a school as Doyen college. It is still possible that something went wrong after he has been released to the family . There is need for thorough investigation in this issue and let's not allow sentiments to cover the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Kokaine(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2021
There were bad boys in my secondary school in Benin city but no body ever killed any body. I'm wondering how these bread and tea fed, iPhone kids are getting the hardihood to talk about cultism. They definitely have an old person manipulating them for his own purpose. These boys don't even look scary to me for their ages at all. They look like they've been exposed to too much food, ac cars, fried chicken and ice creams. They've lost the men in them. So how come this? Who is behind this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.