Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family (39488 Views)

Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by freeborn02: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2021
othermen:
I think the family taking bold in the direction of this tragic incident, is a commendable and intelligent decision.
or served.

It's so obvious you are doing PR for the boy. You are trying to swing public opinion in his favour. You tried covering it up, but you did a poor job at that
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by ocheola01: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Well, it is naturally expected of the family to defend their own against whatever the public opinion might be; especially when it's negatively poised. However, that doesn't quench the glaring allegations, especially with that fact that the deceased actually mentioned his name among those who partook in the dastardly act.

The Kashamus can only openly declare their son innocent after he had been probed by the authorities and proven himself to be innocent, else he still wears the regalia of an accused in a murder case.

More so, it sickeningly disgusting, to say the least, that the Kashamus advocated for all the accused in their dispositions in this case from the manner they bought the lies that were paddled by management of Dowen college and their son, who might have been tutored on what to say and stand by as long as this case is concerned. Okay, I personally think it's very thoughtless of them to say the injuries, as seen on the deceased mouth, were reactions from the medications administered on him. Are they are trying to say the boy's family, in conjunction with their doctor, caused his death? This is obviously not the right time to trade tantrums!

What was expected of them was a simple statement that they believe their son is innocent of all allegations connecting him to this cause of death of Slyvester and that they are ready to release him to the authority for questioning and that they would ready to accept whatever outcome that follows and the repercussions thereafter: all they've said aside these have further attracted the public torchlight on them and people will continue to fault all their defence.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by God200(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Make will just leave this n stop d attention on what have Already happened and gone.... Nigeria as a whole is not save..we are sorting end sars protesters who where killed..

C what's diverting our attention, one head killed over more heads that was killed at end sars.....naija my people let leave the issue to d victim family and d school authority..

Let continue posting what our government is doing to Nigeria people to the world to see..

Naija is not save anymore,Churches,Schools,Markets,Mosques,even d so called station n camp..tell me y aso rock safe n other can't b safe
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by freeborn02: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people..

See as them explain like say dey follow their pikin Dey the school..

When peraon wey die and other kids wey witness son already explain truth.. this ones Dey play tufaced diplomacy.

E Dey always hard to see this take responsibility of their actions... they must find excuses or change narratives like say people Na mumu or outrightly deny you.

Ndia sef

You are an idiot.

Any other family from any other tribe would have also tried to defend their own.

Why have some of you guys made a deal with dumbness!

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by wowo2: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2021
So why did “school-father” relationship stop? Ah yes I know. It is always because the son craves independence and no longer wants to be used and directed by the father to do chores that the father should be doing by himself. So if the relationship broke down, father now hates son. So more reason he will be part of the culprits..
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by freeborn02: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Let emotions outta this, don't just assume. Leave it for detectives to unravel

Which detective? Nigeria's detectives?
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by middlebelter(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people..

When peraon wey die and other kids wey witness son already explain truth.. this ones Dey play tufaced diplomacy.

E Dey always hard to see this take responsibility of their actions... they must find excuses or change narratives like say people Na mumu or outrightly deny you.

Ndia sef

You are an unrepentant tribal bigot! Why bring tribalism into this matter? Aren't the majority of the people clamoring for justice for the boy killed Yoruba? Why do you think evil resides in only one part of our country?

This type of attitude is similar to the cultists being accused of killing an innocent boy, perhaps you are trying to divert the focus of the discussion to protect your guys? Otherwise, how dear you trivialize an issue of serious importance of this nature? We are united as Nigerians against the evildoers, irrespective of tribe, religion, or color in this country.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Akerele44(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Sctests:
That Kashamu must be the leader of the cult group.
Kashamu na drug Lord nah...so i wasn't shocked when I heard his SON name
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by sonssyo: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2021
School father my foot,I can't forget back den in school,I never wanted to be someone school daughter,the lady met me I said she wanted me to be d school mother,after declining she practically forced me,I started helping her out of my will,but when opportunity to part ways came,I took it,she threatened my life,I told my parents to change school for me dey refused, useless boarding school, eventually finished from that school but I hated that lady eenh
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by DAVE5(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
School father. .is that what you sent him to school to do? Adewale should provide the boys who beat him with belt and seized his food. Let's begin from there. But I think that Dowen College is a breeding ground for cultists

I heard the school is still holding online classes for its students, now we should come to an understanding that injustice and evil would probably never come an end in Nigeria because the other parents themselves aren’t doing anything to end this thrash
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Asgard73: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2021
middlebelter:

You are an unrepentant tribal bigot! Why bring tribalism into this matter? Aren't the majority of the people clamoring for justice for the boy killed Yoruba? Why do you think evil resides in only one part of our country?

This type of attitude is similar to the cultists being accused of killing an innocent boy, perhaps you are trying to divert the focus of the discussion to protect your guys? Otherwise, how dear you trivialize an issue of serious importance of this nature? We are united as Nigerians against the evildoers, irrespective of tribe, religion, or color in this country.

You make sense.. Walai.. but just that I’ve not seen you address your fellow Yoruba people like this on this forum
And on daily there’s always thread to mock and taunt igbos by Yoruba people online. With so many likes and shares grin

I just the waka in the footsteps of Yoruba people here ..
.. Na learner I be.

Thank you
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by techWriter1: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2021
School father my inch!!
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by VULCAN(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2021
You don't know much about boarding schools yet you know much about school fathers.

That might have made sense if school fathers weren't found almost exclusively in boarding schools.

What value is a school father in a day school when you leave by 2pm everyday and go home to see your real father?

Ryda:
I really don't know much about boarding schools but I do know about school father.

A school father will protect their ward at all cost
A school father will send his ward on errand while others are being punished
A school father will never, or can never allow their ward be treated the way late Sylvester was treated
A school father is like your sibling they protect you at all cost.

If you find a school father doing otherwise, it means there's a hidden motif.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by unyimecc(f): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Anybody that attended a boarding school will understand michael is a culprit too. Homosexuality, lesbianism, cultism and bullying originated from boarding school.

Sylvester parents failed big time. Changing hostel and suspending a student wasn't the solution but, it expose the boy for attack/bully. what stopped sylvester parents from putting him in another school.

why not expel a child for a serious misconduct
no, because private school is business. Dowen school failed because you don't put cork and chicken in the same house. JSS1 to JSS3 stays in a different hostel with 2 senior students each acting as hostel prefects and supervised by a house master.
The earlier Dowen school school stop covering up for those spoilt brats the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by OderaOdesigo: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people..

Ndia sef

You are a very stupid animal. Why bring a tribe (Yoruba) into this? An entire nation irrespective of tribe are mourning the shocking manslaughter of a child and you son of a sl*t are here calling out tribes. You must have a very serious mental illness that you inherited in your DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Paperbag(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2021
See this yeye school i the pray to get money lemme send my daughter to ..

Nawa
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2021

Whilst he was in school, Sylvester had no visible injury to his lips or face. Sylvester’s family has admitted that Sylvester’s swollen, blistered and bloody lips (as shown in videos and pictures, now viral on the internet) were reactions to medications given to Sylvester after he had been taken from the school by his parents.

I want to believe this was the issue. Those blisters look like a drug or toxic reaction from the body. The issue here is whether a poisonous substance was given to him by the bullies or the medications messed up his system.
This case might end up being that of school bullying, school cover-up and medical maladministration.
RIP Sylvester Oromoni. You didn't deserve this.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by GetMeRight: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Kashamu's family did not only try to absolve their kid from any wrongdoing but also tried to tell us how deceased was injured playing football and how the medical treatment from the hospital outside the school premise gave him swollen lips. Lol. Lying ass biitches
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Blitzerz: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
thatigboman1:
police is the one investigating, not the school. The school has been shut down.
Ok sir
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Blitzerz: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2021
cloud:
its a police investigation, not dowens'
I hear you. Shebi the police have the details of the boarding house no.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Asgard73: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

You are a very stupid animal. Why bring a tribe (Yoruba) into this? An entire nation irrespective of tribe are mourning the shocking manslaughter of a child and you son of a sl*t are here calling out tribes. You must have a very serious mental illness that you inherited in your DNA.

Typical Yoruba human .. see em. .. and na human born this one. Humans no fit be God.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by SachaBastien(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2021
omlueh:
Madness begot Madness, the oromoni family are very gentle and weak, in cases like this, you just let it rest for like four years, and all those names mentioned or associated with his death including members of the school authority trying to cover up for this dastardly evil act will be ELIMINATED one by one from this planet to the last person. Bastards
Do not kill without verifiable proof, you may die in the process of killing an innocent man.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
School father. .is that what you sent him to school to do? Adewale should provide the boys who beat him with belt and seized his food. Let's begin from there. But I think that Dowen College is a breeding ground for cultists
your brain dey leak oil? Why should he be the one to provide them? Did you miss the part where it says the school waded in even suspended one of the the students?

That school should be closed down after everything.
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Tobidarker02: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Did we read the same release at all.

The family revealed some information hitherto hidden from us.

Some information revealed through the release:

1. Sylvester was indeed a victim of bullying, but Dowen stepped in, and even issued a suspension. Sylvester's parents were privy to this event. The police should take them up on it.

2. Sylvester was limping after injuring himself during a football match. He got an exit to leave school with his parents. All this time, Sylvester looked OK safe for the limping. But then, he suffered reactions from medication. Once again, the police should ask his parents.

Maybe, there was really no killer.

Perhaps, when Sylvester's parents took him home, they were negligent with his care, and when everything went out of hand, they looked for whom to blame. Since Sylvester had been a victim of bullying in the past, something to which, other parents must be privy, it was easy to blame Dowen, and the bullying Sylvester had received there.

You dey craze
Serious one
Your village people are working overtime on your case.
Go back and read the story and stop embarrassing yourselfv
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Alimot20: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:
Our Son Acted As A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Late Buruji Kashamu’s Family Speaks

The family of the late Senator Buruji Kashamu says Michael Kashamu, one of five students of Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos named to have allegedly attacked Sylvester Oromoni, is innocent, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement issued on the family’s behalf by Mutairu Kashamu, the family called for calm and supported the ongoing investigation into the matter.

In the statement, the late senator’s family explained that, “Our son, Michael Kashamu, had acted as a school father for the late Sylvester in his first session in the school.”

The family, however, clarified that Michael had ceased to be the “school father” of the deceased when he was allegedly bullied.

Igbere TV reports that the family called for the alleged cyber bullying which it has been subjected to since the incident became public knowledge to stop.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1068425183948208&id=100023422103861
Who ask you to tell us where khasamu represent. Let police do there work . if your son is among them. Investigation will reveal it . no need to tell us your son is innocent or which one be school father shameless family. I will never allow my son or daughter to go boarding school when am starting to having them. They will always be under my care . thats how my brother daughter suffer her own too . they keep beating her nd collect her food and everything will gave her . after she come back home . she just lean nd look like she ave been sick for a year . my brother queries her untill she confesse that some of useless schools mate bullies hernd collect every food stuff will take to her include her shoe . my bro just withdraw her from useless school . again my kid will never go to boarding school. Never

1 Like

Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Tobidarker02: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
tboynaija:
I feel there could be truth in what the family is saying. It is hard for me to believe that the school will release the boy in such a horrible condition to his family rather than taking him to the hospital first . Even a government school will do better talk more of a school as Doyen college. It is still possible that something went wrong after he has been released to the family . There is need for thorough investigation in this issue and let's not allow sentiments to cover the fact.
Conspiracy theorists your plan won't work.
The school released him to avoid the situation getting worse in their custody, they claim it was just football injury yet kept him at the clinic with useless drugs for over 3days, most of you just read three lines of the story and come with useless assertion
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Alimot20: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2021
omlueh:
Madness begot Madness, the oromoni family are very gentle and weak, in cases like this, you just let it rest for like four years, and all those names mentioned or associated with his death including members of the school authority trying to cover up for this dastardly evil act will be ELIMINATED one by one from this planet to the last person. Bastards
I support your suggestion
Re: Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family by Tobidarker02: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes.

But the release also mentioned that Sylvester's parents admitted that the blisters on his lips were reactions from a medication.

How about that?
Liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? / Free Food Leads To School Stampedes In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.