Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Timeline Of UK Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Timeline Of UK Visa (453 Views)

My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) / Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timeline Of UK Visa by kingvilleshines: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Hi family please I need your advice am supposed to leave Nigeria yesterday but with these sudden restriction of travel wasn't able so I like to know what to do especially since my visa is valid till February 2022 and what if the ban not removed till then. Can someone please advise if I am to mail the embassy so they know not traveling yet isn't my fault. Please I need your suggestions. Thanks
Re: Timeline Of UK Visa by Raiders: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2021
It depends on purpose of your trip. Let's say you are attending a conference next month in the UK. Then the visa will expire because the purpose of your trip is for the conference which you can't attend because of travel ban.
Re: Timeline Of UK Visa by Nancyama(f): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you're financial bouyant, you can travel to any of the countries that is not on UK's red list, spend like 2weeks there then travel to UK from there. I had that's the newest option.

All the best!

kingvilleshines:
Hi
family please I need your advice am supposed to leave Nigeria yesterday but with these sudden restriction of travel wasn't able so I like to know what to do especially since my visa is valid till February 2022 and what if the ban not removed till then. Can someone please advise if I am to mail the embassy so they know not traveling yet isn't my fault. Please I need your suggestions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of UK Visa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Are flights banned patapata from Nigeria?

What I heard this morning on the news was that people flying in from Nigeria are expected to quarantine for 10 days in a Govt hotel before they are released.

The hotel is at the passenger's expense.

Okay edited to add:

UK and Irish citizens and residents arriving from Nigeria must isolate in a government-approved managed quarantine hotel facility for 10 days, and receive two negative PCR tests, as further precautionary action is taken against the Omicron variant.

(1) (Reply)

Indigo Traveller Tours Lagos, Nigeria / My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja / Park Vega Waterpark Hosts Students, Schools This Summer Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.