Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Liberatedgirl On Instagram - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Liberatedgirl On Instagram (1517 Views)

Liberatedgirl Ethnic Group / LiberatedGirl Loves Instagram / Liberatedgirl Is A Fraud , By Datboredberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
So Guys I'm " now " on Instagram. Nairaland stopped me from creating any topic for a Whole 24 hrs. I'm LiberatedGirl and I am Free and Liberated. Search for me on Instagram it's LiberatedGirl_sj.
I've done all I can do to Emancipate The World and Africa from Inferiority Complex and Mental Slavery. If you follow me I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU BACK.
After all you are following Beyonce, Genevieve , Eni Edo , Angela Okorie and you are happy and content and they are not following you back, so me too I will not follow you back.
You are following the Hottest men in Africa and they are not following you back and you are happy and pleased.
All you men are looking for the finest girls in Africa on Instagram and looking for big Booty girls on Instagram and some of you are even typing in the search box Big African Yansh and you are happy to just download pictures without anyone following you.
So me too I will not follow you.

COMMENTS:

Nigeria1960 : Dear LiberatedGirl your comment on trying to free Africa from Mental Slavery in simply delusions of grandeur and should be retracted. Africa has always been free. People can make choices good or bad and that is freedom. You should look inward and try to fix up your life. You were sick on Friday and spent the weekend with your boyfriend, is that what a responsible girl will do ? Is he your husband ?

IHateLiberatedGirlWithAPassion: " this useless girl has come again" Madame Savior of The World". Who the hell do you think you are " Mary Slessor ?". " Florence Knightengale ?"

IHateWomen : Olosho ! Olosho ! Ashewo Don get levels ...she dey compare herself with Beyonce. Do you know who Beyonce is ? Are you mad !!!! How dare you put your name in the same sentence with Beyonce.? Beyonce is an American Global Super Star While you are a Nigerian Nobody !!!

SexIsEverything57 : Na wa ! all these Girls who let their lack of Beauty get into their empty skulls. Come to my house I want to discuss the matter further we will sit down together on the couch and I will listen to you.

YanshIsLife69 : I'll follow you if your Yansh is very big and you have pictures in bikini on your Instagram page. I Only have time for big massive giant African Ass. You must also have pictures bending down in bikini but your ass must be facing the camera. This is my condition of following anyone on Instagram. Also I need you What's app to do video call I want to see " more " of you.

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Leemekzy: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Hashabiah: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Makeup is powerfully deceiving many into thinking they are beautiful. lipsrsealed
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Wulfruna(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Are all your pictures close-up shots of your face?

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Wulfruna:
Are all your pictures close-up shots of your face?

No Not All. I like my Face Alot. Im trying to do something different.
Ancient Traditional Yoruba have a Concept called " Ori " in their Art. In Yoruba Sculpture the head is made to be a Quarter of the entire work of art. In real life a head is a 8th -10th of the entire body.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Hashabiah:
Makeup is powerfully deceiving many into thinking they are beautiful. lipsrsealed

Then you should apply some

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Hashabiah: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Then you should apply some
...and be like you ? No thanks
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Hashabiah:
...and be like you ? No thanks

That's Good. Be Yourself. Be Liberated. Be LiberatedGirl
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Join me on Instagram

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Finest Girl Ever Liveth and Will Ever Liveth

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fine Girl

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl 2021

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2021

1 Share

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Truvelisback:

What a Beautiful Baby.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Negroid001(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Let's have one without makeup

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Do you have more pictures of this baby ? The babies really cute, looks Ugandan.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Negroid001(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
So Guys I'm " now " on Instagram. Nairaland stopped me from creating any topic for a Whole 24 hrs. I'm LiberatedGirl and I am Free and Liberated. Search for me on Instagram it's LiberatedGirl_sj.
I've done all I can do to Emancipate The World and Africa from Inferiority Complex and Mental Slavery. If you follow me I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU BACK.
After all you are following Beyonce, Genevieve , Eni Edo , Angela Okorie and you are happy and content and they are not following you back, so me too I will not follow you back.
You are following the Hottest men in Africa and they are not following you back and you are happy and pleased.
All you men are looking for the finest girls in Africa on Instagram and looking for big Booty girls on Instagram and some of you are even typing in the search box Big African Yansh and you are happy to just download pictures without anyone following you.
So me too I will not follow you.

COMMENTS:

Nigeria1960 : Dear LiberatedGirl your comment on trying to free Africa from Mental Slavery in simply delusions of grandeur and should be retracted. Africa has always been free. People can make choices good or bad and that is freedom. You should look inward and try to fix up your life. You were sick on Friday and spent the weekend with your boyfriend, is that what a responsible girl will do ? Is he your husband ?

IHateLiberatedGirlWithAPassion: " this useless girl has come again" Madame Savior of The World". Who the hell do you think you are " Mary Slessor ?". " Florence Knightengale ?"

IHateWomen : Olosho ! Olosho ! Ashewo Don get levels ...she dey compare herself with Beyonce. Do you know who Beyonce is ? Are you mad !!!! How dare you put your name in the same sentence with Beyonce.? Beyonce is an American Global Super Star While you are a Nigerian Nobody !!!

SexIsEverything57 : Na wa ! all these Girls who let their lack of Beauty get into their empty skulls. Come to my house I want to discuss the matter further we will sit down together on the couch and I will listen to you.

YanshIsLife69 : I'll follow you if your Yansh is very big and you have pictures in bikini on your Instagram page. I Only have time for big massive giant African Ass. You must also have pictures bending down in bikini but your ass must be facing the camera. This is my condition of following anyone on Instagram. Also I need you What's app to do video call I want to see " more " of you.
I swear you're a clown.
I like the fact that asides being pretty. You have a very good sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Thanks alot for the compliment. All women are intelligent, I'm simply outspoken.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Negroid001(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Thanks alot for the compliment. All women are intelligent, I'm simply outspoken.
It's just like saying all men are intelligent.
Have you observed humor is one thing that gives intelligent people away.
You dey always take time construct your own.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Negroid001:
Let's have one without makeup

Why Na ? Are you not the one who said this is a Faceless Forum ? Now you want me to show my face. No woman takes pictures without makeup. Oya when are you going to take your own picture and put on Nairaland !. Let me see if you have the " Liver". And if you put a picture I will say put more pictures, then put even more pictures you will turn Nairaland into Instagram.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Negroid001(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Why Na ? Are you not the one who said this is a Faceless Forum ? Now you want me to show my face. No woman takes pictures without makeup. Oya when are you going to take your own picture and put on Nairaland !. Let me see if you have the " Liver". And if you put a picture I will say put more pictures, then put even more pictures you will turn Nairaland into Instagram.
Done on your other thread. I'll delete shortly.
I no dey on makeup.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Negroid001:
It's just like saying all men are intelligent.
Have you observed humor is one thing that gives intelligent people away.
You dey always take time construct your own.

When you know people are going to hate you, hurt you ,it's wise to show them you can " hurt" yourself as well. It prepares you for the hate that is coming. That's why Nairaland is not really growing as a forum , too much hate and playerhating so the smart people just run out of it. Even me im Quitting Nairaland on December 30. Instagram For Life.

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Negroid001(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

When you know people are going to hate you, hurt you ,it's wise to show them you can " hurt" yourself as well. It prepares you for the hate that is coming. That's why Nairaland is not really growing as a forum , too much hate and playerhating so the smart people just run out of it. Even me im Quitting Nairaland on December 30. Instagram For Life.
I get you sha.
I joined nairaland recently, so far so good I'm cool with it. Nairaland isn't for everyone.
Another forum i love is Quora. I'm not a picture person, Insta doesn't cut out for me.

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Libratedgirl, the coded baddo gal.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by laiperi: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
There is room for everyone on Nairaland forum.

The Culture section is not the right place for this lady to propagate her personal interest or desires.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Libratedgirl, the coded baddo gal.

I'm not coded and I'm not a baddo gal. I'm a good girl.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
laiperi:
There is room for everyone on Nairaland forum.

The Culture section is not the right place for this lady to propagate her personal interest or desires.

Social media is Our Culture now. When last did you " Do Bale " for anyone ? "When last did you attend a traditional wedding ? ", When last did you drink palm wine ? When last did you eat Eba ? You haven't eaten Eba for the last 30 days. But we are all browsing, Chatting, Posting, Videowing, listening to music MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT Smartphones is The Global Culture now and Social media is the Traditional way of communicating. So I'm in the right place at the right time.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ive joined Instagram to hook up with my former classmates and for my Boutique. I sell clothes that are made in Africa, made in Nigeria because I'm in Nigeria. So I'll be showcasing clothes, Bags, Shoes and my face on Instagram. I am my own brand ambassador.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

I'm not coded and I'm not a baddo gal. I'm a good girl.
Lol, alright, i understand. I never thought or imagined u would look this way.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lol, alright, i understand. I never thought or imagined u would look this way.

Its okay .....How did you imagine I would look ?
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Its okay .....How did you imagine I would look ?
I thought u would have a pretty face. This is because ur words and comments here are somehow aggressive.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
I thought u would have a pretty face. This is because ur words and comments here are somehow aggressive.

Ahhhh Ann. I'm not aggressive at all. I'm just trying to get messages across that people will not get unless I say them in a certain way. It's just to shock people. As I've said I've said all I have to say on Nairaland. It took me just 20 Topics To empty my mind. Now I'm all about my Boutique. I have served my fatherland with my posts now my fatherland will serve me with Business. Sometimes you have to empty yourself to be refilled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Asked To Marry Between This 3 Ethnic Tribes? / 15 Miraculous Facts About Camels / Nigeria - Where Boys Marry Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.