Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Liberatedgirl On Instagram - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Liberatedgirl On Instagram (1546 Views)

Liberatedgirl Ethnic Group / LiberatedGirl Loves Instagram / Liberatedgirl Is A Fraud , By Datboredberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Ahhhh Ann. I'm not aggressive at all. I'm just trying to get messages across that people will not get unless I say them in a certain way. It's just to shock people. As I've said I've said all I have to say on Nairaland. It took me just 20 Topics To empty my mind. Now I'm all about my Boutique. I have served my fatherland with my posts now my fatherland will serve me with Business. Sometimes you have to empty yourself to be refilled.
All rice. when i saw ur pics, it reminded me of a WWE female wrestler Naomi.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
All rice. when i saw ur pics, it reminded me of a WWE female wrestler Naomi.

That's Very Good. I don't know who Naomi is.....
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

That's Very Good. I don't know who Naomi is.....
She is WWE Superstar. She likes wearing green panties and clothes most times.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
She is WWE Superstar. She likes wearing green panties and clothes most times.

Oh........K. maybe she is a Nigerian and wants to represent with her Green clothing. See men ! you mentioned her panties before her clothes. Men are always think of pant, yansh and one other thing. No wonder Nairaland Girls are always up in arms.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Oh........K. maybe she is a Nigerian and wants to represent with her Green clothing. See men ! you mentioned her panties before her clothes. Men are always think of pant, yansh and one other thing. No wonder Nairaland Girls are always up in arms.
I don't think she is a Nigerian. By the way, what do u mean by men always of think of pant, yansh and one other things? Lol. No, not always as u think gal. Both male and female wrestlers do strip to their pants in the ring or when fighting.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Olu317(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

No Not All. I like my Face Alot. Im trying to do something different.
Ancient Traditional Yoruba have a Concept called " Ori " in their Art. In Yoruba Sculpture the head is made to be a Quarter of the entire work of art. In real life a head is a 8th -10th of the entire body.
Well you have right to be whoever you so desire. Albeit,Ori (heavenly head-innerhead-spiritulahead) is not a form of Art in Yoruba tradition. Instead, it is a description of the importance of God in one's life. Purely a religion symbol when you see these visual ancient heads of Yoruba ancestors.

Orí is identified as the spot in heavenly realm where mankind individually pick up fate that befall such when one is born through the years on lives on earth be it in success or failure. Aptly,there is no Orí that is bad in heaven when coming to Earth but misbehavior on earth is a lead to how successful one is on earth

Orí as it is known is also called Ẹl'ẹdá because that is one's creator. And only Orí can make one become president or richest person on earth.

Infact whatever Orí reject on earthly sacrifice to appease for one's success or aversion ofnsome form of calamities, no other Òrìṣà can say otherwise because Orí is the superior to other Òrìṣàs and the supreme Òrìṣà in all individual life.

Lastly, I wish you well in all your endeavor but connect with your original Orí so as to be more fulfilled as you delve in an area which is tasking.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Olu317:

Well you have right to be whoever you so desire. Albeit,Ori (heavenly head-innerhead-spiritulahead) is not a form of Art in Yoruba tradition. Instead, it is a description of the importance of God in one's life. Purely a religion symbol when you see these visual ancient heads of Yoruba ancestors.

Orí is identified as the spot in heavenly realm where mankind individually pick up fate that befall such when one is born through the years on lives on earth be it in success or failure. Aptly,there is no Orí that is bad in heaven when coming to Earth but misbehavior on earth is a lead to how successful one is on earth

Orí as it is known is also called Ẹl'ẹdá because that is one's creator. And only Orí can make one become president or richest person on earth.

Infact whatever Orí reject on earthly sacrifice to appease for one's success or aversion ofnsome form of calamities, no other Òrìṣà can say otherwise because Orí is the superior to other Òrìṣàs and the supreme Òrìṣà in all individual life.

Lastly, I wish you well in all your endeavor but connect with your original Orí so as to be more fulfilled as you delve in an area which is tasking.

Cheers

Ori mi La La......Thank You so much for the History behind Ori. My art teacher at the time just said Ori has to do with the concept of the importance of the head to Yoruba peeps. And because the head is important Yoruba sculptures gave the head prominence. It's like the Egyptian Eye and why all Pharoahs, Kings and Queens wore Black Eye Shadow to represent the importance of the Eye in terms of religion and vision.and wisdom. I don't know anything about Yoruba god's or Orishas. Ori symbolism to me is just the importance of the head in Life. So my Art Teacher was Right the head is important because it occupies the brain.

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Olu317(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Ori mi La La......Thank You so much for the History behind Ori. My art teacher at the time just said Ori has to do with the concept of the importance of the head to Yoruba peeps. And because the head is important Yoruba sculptures gave the head prominence. It's like the Egyptian Eye and why all Pharoahs, Kings and Queens wore Black Eye Shadow to represent the importance of the Eye in terms of religion and vision.and wisdom. I don't know anything about Yoruba god's or Orishas. Ori symbolism to me is just the importance of the head in Life. So my Art Teacher was Right the head is important because it occupies the brain.
Art historians are the ones who always misinterprete the core tradition of Yoruba conceptualisation of ORÍ "Head", simply because they try to equate these Yoruba head sculptures with European counterparts.

Only Yoruba Ifá priests or devotees of Òrìṣà ORÍ can vividly speak accurately on it,since the purpose of these HEAD speaks more than the way European Art historians thinks of the Head from a simpler angle.

So, I do not blame at all in all of it. Anyway, enjoy your time outthere and be focus.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by PlaysNigeria: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hashabiah:
Makeup is powerfully deceiving many into thinking they are beautiful. lipsrsealed
Oti sun mi, this babe needs someone to shift her womb, maybe then she'll get over the obsession with her face.

1 Like

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2021
PlaysNigeria:

Oti sun mi, this babe needs someone to shift her womb, maybe then she'll get over the obsession with her face.

O ma ti sun mi.... ki lode ? Guy needs someone to shift his brain because he thinks phallus can shift womb. Next thing you will be saying on Nairaland when someone posts pics of a big Yansh babe is " bag of poo ". As if shit dey for Yansh. The standard of Education has nose dived, infact it is now inside the ground and has to be mined. Our next president will create a Minister of Mining Education.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Negroid001(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

O ma ti sun mi.... ki lode ? Guy needs someone to shift his brain because he thinks phallus can shift womb. Next thing you will be saying on Nairaland when someone posts pics of a big Yansh babe is " bag of poo ". As if shit dey for Yansh. The standard of Education has nose dived, infact it is now inside the ground and has to be mined. Our next president will create a Minister of Mining Education.
You dey mind em, everyone these days is redpill on nairaland. Redpill ofo lol.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Negroid001:
You dey mind em, everyone these days is redpill on nairaland. Redpill ofo lol.

Nairaland Na NaijaPill..... E no make Sense.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by PlaysNigeria: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin babe, this still doesn't change the fact that you need serious thrusting, thank me later. cheesy

BTW: I never mentioned and it sounds stupid to call a big butt a bag of poo, the digestive system I known isn't located in the butt so sht doesn't correlate. sad you see why you need womb shifting now?
LiberatedGirl:

Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
grin babe, this still doesn't change the fact that you need serious thrusting, thank me later. cheesy

BTW: I never mentioned and it sounds stupid to call a big butt a bag of poo, the digestive system I known isn't located in the butt so sht doesn't correlate. sad you see why you need womb shifting now?

You with your half inch will not even go anywhere. I can get a babe for you. What you can do is call your friend to help you. Your friend will put his shoe on your head and be pushing your head till you get some sense. Or the babe can be bouncing on your head since your half inch will not be felt by her. She will bounce up and down on you head on the ground till you grow a brain.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2021
I look like a Caucasian in some of my pictures. It's the lightening of the room. I'm 100 percent Nigerian from Ogun State.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 1:24am On Dec 14, 2021
The closet pic to what I really look like a the top pictures but my nose is not that long.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2021
My upper lip is my biggest give away I have a cut on my upper lip. So once you see that mark , you know it's me.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by suffering: 3:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Believe that person is the one behind this account and I’ll sell you a space station on credit. With that oloko cap I know who owns this username.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Pearlyakin(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
My upper lip is my biggest give away I have a cut on my upper lip. So once you see that mark , you know it's me.
Oga ,we don see you and know your marketing strategy...... olocho in disguise.
But you have a very thick lips sha and massive brown teeth thank God for make up and camera filter.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
suffering:
Believe that person is the one behind this account and I’ll sell you a space station on credit. With that oloko cap I know who owns this username.

Really are you serious ? Because I'm wearing a cap with Oloko I'm now Oloko . ? Oloko is a Fashion label and I sell clothes. If I wore TECNO I'm a TECNO worker. If I wear A Samsung cap I'm selling Samsung phones. Nairalanders are so Myopic and small minded.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Oga ,we don see you and know your marketing strategy...... olocho in disguise.
But you have a very thick lips sha and massive brown teeth thank God for make up and camera filter.

Are You a Homosexual ? You are talking of a Man's Mouth, His Lips and Teeth. You even think I am a man. To focus so much on a man that you know the colour of his teeth and lips is all Homosexual Consciousness. You think I am a man with make up on and you called me Oga. You need to check your mental or sexual state. I also sense Financial hunger in you like you are broke and looking for money desperately.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Pearlyakin(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Are You a Homosexual ? You are talking of a Man's Mouth, His Lips and Teeth. You even think I am a man. To focus so much on a man that you know the colour of his teeth and lips is all Homosexual Consciousness. You think I am a man with make up on and you called me Oga. You need to check your mental or sexual state. I also sense Financial hunger in you like you are broke and looking for money desperately.
Look at this desperate smelling thing that is craving for attention grin
It's obvious you are suffering from low self esteem and it can lead to a suicidal thoughts ,well to clarify your high level of ignorance you can call a slow.poke oga just to massage their failed ego and you talking about my finances shows you are so dvmb like your mom and dad ,I'm rich enough to cure your poverty little girl with thick lips and brown teeth.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Look at this desperate smelling thing that is craving for attention grin
It's obvious you are suffering from low self esteem and it can lead to a suicidal thoughts ,well to clarify your high level of ignorance you can call a slow.poke oga just to massage their failed ego and you talking about my finances shows you are so dvmb like your mom and dad ,I'm rich enough to cure your poverty little girl with thick lips and brown teeth.

I was initially not going to comment to your post on my Thread but I know your type you are a Broke Ass Stalker hungry for my money and lacking shame. I sensed your Financial desperation immediately I read your comment. Why don't you work hard on yourself and become a real man ? The Only reason I commented to your comment is because i know you very well. You plan to spend all your Time Stalking me around the internet because you feel I'm rich and you can get money from me. Decieve Yourself and Insult me all you like but I've seen through you and your type. You are desperate and you think I'm your meal ticket to riches. Kpele i understand, You cannot help it your poverty and laziness and greed are pushing you to stalk me. Get a job and a life that is all I have to say. Pretend and abuse me all you like I've seen through you. YOU CANNOT HELP IT, YOU ARE MOTIVATED BY POVERTY. When is your tiny savings running out. Is mummy tired of giving you money ?
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
IN OTHER NEWS :

HI NAIRALAND, I'm coming up with LiberatedGirl Fashion Line that will Cater to Women, Girls and Children. Its Tee- Shirts, Joggers, Casuals and Face Caps
I also will create a Fashion Line for Men called LiberatedMan. What Do You Guys Think ? Well it's a done deal come next week I'm mass-producing tee shirt for my female line.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Pearlyakin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

I was initially not going to comment to your post on my Thread but I know your type you are a Broke Ass Stalker hungry for my money and lacking shame. I sensed your Financial desperation immediately I read your comment. Why don't you work hard on yourself and become a real man ? The Only reason I commented to your comment is because i know you very well. You plan to spend all your Time Stalking me around the internet because you feel I'm rich and you can get money from me. Decieve Yourself and Insult me all you like but I've seen through you and your type. You are desperate and you think I'm your meal ticket to riches. Kpele i understand, You cannot help it your poverty and laziness and greed are pushing you to stalk me. Get a job and a life that is all I have to say. Pretend and abuse me all you like I've seen through you. YOU CANNOT HELP IT, YOU ARE MOTIVATED BY POVERTY. When is your tiny savings running out. Is mummy tired of giving you money ?
It's now obvious that you are just a waste of sperm from your miserable father and mother for those two slowpoke to have given birth to a terrible being like you and for your information dvmb girl i work in the financial sector and i can end your poverty because it's so obvious you are suffering from acute poverty which makes you look miserable just like a lost soul that you are, you can drop your account number let me find you some little change dvmb bitxch.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Pearlyakin:

It's now obvious that you are just a waste of sperm from your miserable father and mother for those two slowpoke to have given birth to a terrible being like you and for your information dvmb girl i work in the financial sector and i can end your poverty because it's so obvious you are suffering from acute poverty which makes you look miserable just like a lost soul that you are, you can drop your account number let me find you some little change dvmb bitxch.

Poor piece of Crap. A woman insults you several times in your Stupid face and you are still talking English. Be a Real Man and walk away. But your poverty and hunger will not let you walk away. I am your only hope of survival. I have insulted you. I am Your Life line. Get down on Your knees and Pray to me you useless Dog. Walk away permanently. Like A real man
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by LiberatedGirl: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Mother Fucker forming Big Boy. Stupid Ass. You cannot let me go because I am your whole life. You will die Without me and you come forming big boy insulting me. BE A REAL MAN AND GET LOST. I have No Time Please Stay Away From Me. Let me Never ever see you in any of my posts again. I have to Warn you so many times because you are weak and useless. You will show up again. Useless Fool.
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Pearlyakin(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Poor piece of Crap. A woman insults you several times in your Stupid face and you are still talking English. Be a Real Man and walk away. But your poverty and hunger will not let you walk away. I am your only hope of survival. I have insulted you. I am Your Life line. Get down on Your knees and Pray to me you useless Dog. Walk away permanently. Like A real man
Have you ever been told that you look like a low level transgender from the trenches of Chicago, cos it's obvious you desperately crave for attention and you are so obsessed with me just like the way poverty is attached to your failed parent that birthed a failed wh.ore like you.
For the last time, dont you ever mention me nor tag me again in your life you this broke thick lips and brown teeth bitc.h
Re: Liberatedgirl On Instagram by Pearlyakin(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
Mother Fucker forming Big Boy. Stupid Ass. You cannot let me go because I am your whole life. You will die Without me and you come forming big boy insulting me. BE A REAL MAN AND GET LOST. I have No Time Please Stay Away From Me. Let me Never ever see you in any of my posts again. I have to Warn you so many times because you are weak and useless. You will show up again. Useless Fool.
Koni dafun baba ati Iya to bi e , iwo omo irankiran yi ashewo olosho omo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4. Idi Meji- Total Blockade Leads To A New Beginning! / Some Chronicles About The Fulani-yoruba Tussle For Ilorin / The Need To Preserve Our Dialects- Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.