Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland (23817 Views)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Gumi Visit: Report On My Visit To Dss, Kogi State --david Atte / #NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by malvisguy212: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
He should go and answer to his utterances instead of playing the parochial card whipping sentiment against constituted authority.
Every right to free speech comes with responsibility to clarify.
you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by malvisguy212: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The DSS invited Sheik Gumi early this year.

https://guardian.ng/news/dss-invites-gumi/

Gumi was invited by the DSS early this year.

they invite him to deceive the zombies....
he even drink shayi and bread. wawa
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Fa44me: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Even if they invite them, are they not working for themselves. Don't be deceived. They are all after other tribes who knew the game they are playing.

DubaiLandLord1:

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by billyG(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Okunland don suffer!No bi 4 ma mouth una go Hearam say gumi dey work for bullharri he is d virtual minister of bandits affairs.
Where is Dino when okun people needs him.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by joyandfaith: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
batstan:

Then he was foolish, nonetheless.
He should have released them with his viral voice note.

Never trust a man that says, "I will mention names if care is not taken", when they are names of people tormenting your kinsmen.

Don't judge the dead. Beside, you don't understand how mafia works. His only offence was he spoke against bad government. He wouldn't be first and last victim of dictatorship.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by middlebelter(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=Aufbauh post=108254368]He should go and answer to his utterances instead of playing the parochial card whipping sentiment against constituted authority.
Every right to free speech comes with responsibility to clarify.[/quot

If we continue to ignore people like you, you will continue to make a careless statements all over the place. Now read/hear this, do you want your family members to be victims of these herdsmen's attack/ kidnapping? This is what you are wishing them, if you are not sensitive enough to know that the life and property of a group of people are been threatened and you are mocking such people. Won't it be unto you according to your wish for others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
The DSS approach has always been a skewed one, expecting them to invite Gumi might likely end up as one of the nine wonders of the modern world.

BTW, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by batstan(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
joyandfaith:

Don't judge the dead. Beside, you don't understand how mafia works. His only offence was he spoke against bad government. He wouldn't be first and last victim of dictatorship.
Bye Mafiasoo
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by QueenAgbo(f): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
joeking2222:

Smiles.......each time i click on ur profile, and set my eyes on ur PERSONAL TEXT, i go just burst laf!!! Abi YOU and OGA SEUN don dey do DOGGY for back door ni?

grin
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Corea4king(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pls,I want to know the d/f amomg these ;DSS,Terrorist, So called President, funalis,herdsmen,bandits,bokoharam,Iswap.is this people peculiar to one tribe?,Are they really the problem of this country. Please, I need explanation.
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by joeking2222: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
QueenAgbo:

grin
Which part of ASABA u dey stay sef?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by liya11: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
If you are invited by security agencies doesn't mean you committed a crime they invited you probably because they need an information from you.

He he he!
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by CaptainAyub: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
easzypeaszy:
Most Okuns fr ur siick head are strong, articulated and defensive ppl...not lik ur ppl..Aniimal dat u are...just think u wl jump into comments to tarnish ppls struggle.
OKUNS: DINO, SMART, DEJI AKINYANJU and lots more..
FOOOOLANI STOOOL DAT U ARE

spit
Lol.
Which Okun?
Okun ppl wey de fear ordinary Igbira like say dem see devil?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by QueenAgbo(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
joeking2222:

Which part of ASABA u dey stay sef?

Okpanam
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by IGBOSON1: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Gumi have suddenly became untouchable ... Speak against him and regret it later

......Or even earlier sef! It all depends on how much of a threat the establishment thinks you are, and if they’ve got the time and inclination to open your chapter! shocked
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by joeking2222: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Okpanam
Wow!!! D main OKPANAM, okpanam road?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you Islamist are unbelievable.
Yoruba people are so vulnerable with the presence of Tinubu urchins among them.
Tinubu urchins have polarised Yorubas to the extent that an average real Yorubas cannot have his opinion.
Tinubu urchins are bringing disgrace to the great yoruba nation

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by QueenAgbo(f): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
joeking2222:

Wow!!! D main OKPANAM, okpanam road?

U wan come find me?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by joeking2222: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
QueenAgbo:

U wan come find me?
If e reach to find you, i will glady do nah. E no get where i no kukuma know for ASABA.....the home of NIGHT CLUBS!!! from Iseleazagba, down to Sumit, to Anwai, Ugbolu down to Ilah......name anywhere for asaba, man don cruise am well well.
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by QueenAgbo(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
joeking2222:

If e reach to find you, i will glady do nah. E no get where i no kukuma know for ASABA.....the home of NIGHT CLUBS!!! from Iseleazagba, down to Sumit, to Anwai, Ugbolu down to Ilah......name anywhere for asaba, man don cruise am well well.

Okay thanks,but I am not interested.

Thanks once more.
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by joeking2222: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Okay thanks,but I am not interested.

Thanks once more.
Yawns!!! Like say me tell you before am interested in paying u a visit!!! Na MONEY i dey find like dis, gat no time for WOMEN wey go make me spend wetin i dey find in the first place!!!
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by QueenAgbo(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
joeking2222:

Yawns!!! Like say me tell you before am interested in paying u a visit!!! Na MONEY i dey find like dis, gat no time for WOMEN wey go make me spend wetin i dey find in the first place!!!

Calm down I be guy,go find your money...I nor stop you from finding money...
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by joeking2222: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Calm down I be guy,go find your money...I nor stop you from finding money...
Lols.......i don dey raise my PARA to power 2 before o!!!
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Drogunov: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Okun Na Dey yoruba speaking part of kogi..

Rambling.. for his mind .. he’s an activist

All the concerns he has raised are not valid to you, right. Or do you think what is going on is not real?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Ingocof(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

In your dream?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Do we still have dumbf**ks who think any arm of govt in Nigeria is sane?
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
If you are invited by security agencies doesn't mean you committed a crime they invited you probably because they need an information from you.

He didn't say he was invited by the FBI. He said DSS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Tribalism123(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gumi is a private individual that the Fulani and Islamists are using to achieve their aim so u cant stop him, however, he will be disgraced soon.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Ayodele1987(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
My Okun people let us ready for the battle...... They are coming pls don't sleep.
Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Mayeldah(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Are you Ok? or are fulani too?

How many of these fulani terrorists like Gumi have DSS invited?

How can a government that swore to the constitution to protect Nigerians turn around to allow foreigners decimate Nigerians in their country

isn't it obvious that Buhari is acting out a script to spread the fulanis all over Nigeria?

We blame the South West for this, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed will pay for these attrocities on Southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ingocof:

In your dream?
Carry your fraustration comot my front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Guber Candidates In Oyo, Rivers, Others Unhappy / Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) / Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.