Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout (19067 Views)

Adult Website Offer £40M To Become Chelsea's New Shirt Sponsor / Anthony Joshua Wants To Defend Heavyweight Titles In Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Aftermath of tasting Nigerian kpekus! When he hadn't associated himself with Nigeria, he was doing good and now; he behaves more like a typical Nigerian zonebies.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Sormeh: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Smart deal
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by michresakidjo(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2021

“If Joshua goes in again and loses, which I think he will, that fight’s dead in the water for me. But if he lets me fight Usyk and I batter Usyk, then I’d come back and batter him as well,” Fury said.

Fury is petilesslsy furious and mercilessly cruel grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by asquaredz(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
40 million pounds to collect blow for face..

This life

Na just to siddon watch diet and usyk fight..
embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Whobedatte(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2021
All these caricatures of boxing .
None of these guys would survive during the heydays of boxing when we had
Big George
Smoking Joe
Ken Norton
Ron Iyle
Shavers
Not forgetting the greatest Mohammed Ali
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Nurawamu:
Dangerous road in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZctVRbYkA
this should be in taraba state.... Gembu , sardauna l.g , taraba state is most beautiful place in the universe.,,, Not just earth. Who no go will never understand
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
AJ the destroyer of fury. Aj is the only guy that can beat Fury.

Uysk will try bt fury will beat him cos of more power punches.
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by koolaid87: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
If AJ takes the step aside money, then he's done and dusted. He needs to go for the rematch and give it all.

This politics will finished his career.

BTW, you cant trust anything that comes from Fury's mouth
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by God2man2again(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
this should be in taraba state.... Gembu , sardauna l.g , taraba state is most beautiful place in the universe.,,, Not just earth. Who no go will never understand

The video is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by na2016: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Mintum:
Smart man, he will pocket the 40 million pounds and still earn over a hundred million pounds when he fights the winner of the Fury/Usyk fight but if he goes to fight Usyk direct and loses by any chance then his mega money making days are over. That's the mistake Wilder made when they were offering him 50 million pounds to step aside for a Fury vs Joshua unification bout, the mumu refused to collect it, only to go and chop beating and still earn lesser than the 50 million he would have gotten to step aside.

Naija sense no go kill you bros AJ

You forgot that if he steps aside, that his brand will be affected seriously? The fight he will be aiming at may actually never happen again. All these things are 50-50.
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2021
God2man2again:

The video is misleading.
I understand it's misleading, but that state is naturally very beautiful. To me, it's the best tourist spot to visit
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Strugglingman: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Nurawamu:
Dangerous road in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZctVRbYkA
pls who did this commentary?

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by georgeakins: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2021
The money they pay all these sportsmen is just too much. It is not good for the future of sports.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by seunmsg(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2021
I also think Joshua should step aside for the right amount. However, how feasible is the fight between Fury and Joshua after the unification fight considering that Whyte is still WBA mandatory challenger? Will Whyte be willing to step aside for a Fury vs Joshua fight?

The step aside agreement should also include a clause that makes it mandatory for the winner of the undisputed unification fight to face Joshua next.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by princewarri1985: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=Curious345 post=108256106]
https://guardian.ng/sport/joshua-wants-40m-to-allow-usyk-versus-fury-heavyweight-unification-bout/

[/quote "WHY NOT LET ME GO IN FIRST AND BATTER USYSK AND THEN COME BACK AND BATTER JOSHUA" I HAD GOOSE BUMBS ALL OVER ME READING THIS I LOVE TYSON FURY SO MUCH HE IS A BEAST AND HE HAS MADE BOXING INTERESTING TO WATCH AGAIN AFTER IT LOST IT'S SPICE DECADES AGO, USYSK IS SMALLISH IN NATURE BUT A VERY BRILLIANT FIGHTER, SEEING HIM GO IN TO THE RING TO FIGHT TYSON FURY IS WHAT EVERY BOXING FAN OUT THERE WANT TO SEE, 2 OF THE BEST BOXERS IN THE LAST DECADE GOING IN AT EACH OTHER, IT'S GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING FIGHT TO WATCH, AS FOR THAT BUN ANTHONY JOSHUA HE SHOULD JUST RETIRE I KNEW USYSK IS GOING TO BATTER THE IDIOT AGAIN
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2021
So the 'angry' man will take the money to calm his anger. Won't he have made more if he fights Usyk and gets the gratification of unleashing his anger on Usyk. It's obvious that AJ is scared of Usyk, and he believes Tyson has a better chance against Usyk, while he has a better chance against Tyson than him fighting Usyk.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Lanretoye(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2021
So the rematch is 2024 cos usky will rematch first...una dey mad
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by judedwriter(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2021
The way usyk disgraced AJ, I really felt sorry for him.

Now, he's trying to save face by allowing usyk face fury instead of a rematch, knowing he can never win usyk in his lifetime.

Anthony is a clever Chap you know...
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by samonak(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Na wa
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by big7: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Galileopapi:
The wisest thing to do

Alex outclassed him in the last bout, Joshua should give up on recovering his belt from alexander and wait on fury to do the job for him, then get the unified belt from FURY
I can bet my house Joshua would beat FURY

Nawah ooo... I pity joshue if e ever fight Fury.. The kin thunder wey go Hammer am ehn.. You see that fury and you don't get scared... Even Wilder will wither joshue let alone a monster and technician like fury... I want joshue to face his opponent.. That man is so lazy to be holding any belt in that division..

Fight Alex and fight fury... Give us the fans something to watch.. During the boxing old days people aim to fight the toughest challenger then to make them mark in history now I only see joshue as a fearful, lazy, lucky man who didn't fight any serious challenger to get any of those belts he holds.... Now is the time to show us that he deserves all the attention he's getting...

Make e fight em opponent and stop running like a scared beheaded chicken

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by brain54(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This life
Actually 40million pounds NOT to collect blow for face
I love fury confidence.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by brain54(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2021
big7:

Nawah ooo
Your house go go fiaaam!!!
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Switch07(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2021
hypnosb0:
shocked oh ooh
*For N40,000 N10k monthly you can become a Software Developer in 100 days. Join our intensive online or physical class and change your life for ever. Software Developers are in high demands in

How can I reach out to you
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by big7: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
brain54:

Your house go go fiaaam!!!

Watin this one dey yarn with em dirty mouth... You want make I drag you this morning ba?
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Lanretoye:
So the rematch is 2024 cos usky will rematch first...una dey mad

Usyk won’t get a rematch if he loses.
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by techWriter1: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
40 million pounds to collect blow for face..This life . Ah, we can help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
I think I'm startin to like this Fury
Fvckin dosa grin wateva dat means

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by helphelp: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Joshua slowly becoming a joke. Sissy of a man

1 Like

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This life
No be small.

Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by brain54(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
big7:

Watin this one dey yarn with em dirty mouth... You want make I drag you this morning ba?
I even think say I dey talk to normal reasonable person. I no know say na mad man.
Sorry no vex sir!!!

Monkey!
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Numerouno94(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Vickyvice:

Oga calm down abeg. grin grin
Re: Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

Oga calm down abeg. grin grin
I mean it oh. I served there. It has the best view on earth. A visit will prove it to you.... "The motto of taraba is the nature gift to the nation"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 / Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON 2023 (4 - 2) On 18th January 2024 / Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.