Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please Give Me This Thing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Give Me This Thing (1410 Views)

Who Knows What This Thing Is And What Is Use For (pics) / What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? / PES Mobile Players Please How Do You Cope With This Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me This Thing by Towma(f): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
@mrs Nwanyiogwashi
Please ma sorry I mentioned you again, I am desperate. I mentioned you on an old thread because I don't want to draw unnecessary attention to you ma, please keep me in mind, help me with any job in Abuja ma, please I need a job to make money to take care of myself and children.

I know you have a good heart and you are a generous person.

Please don't forget my plea if you can help with anything for me ma.

Thank you and May God fulfill all your hearts desires. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
There is a phone for you atat our store

Call or whatsapp 09014566031
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by d3cod3r(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Checkout Galaxy A12
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Towma(f): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
d3cod3r:
Checkout Galaxy A12

It's more than my budget of 50k
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Drdreyy: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Towma:
Hello everyone.

Welcome to the new week, may it be full of blessings and happiness to you and your loved ones.

Sorry for the clockbait title. Please I need suggestions on good samsung phones to by within the range of 50000. I need a phone with long battery life and good storage capacity. O dont really take pictures so I dont really care about camera quality.

My major need in the Samsung phone is good battery life and good storage capacity.
Any other fearure is a bonus

Thank you for helping me.

Since battery is your major concern, why not go for Infinix hot 10i or any of their series with 6000mah battery. Infinix phones are very good when it comes to battery performance. But that your 50K budget won't get you a 6000mah device.
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by femi4: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Towma:
Hello everyone.

Welcome to the new week, may it be full of blessings and happiness to you and your loved ones.

Sorry for the clockbait title. Please I need suggestions on good samsung phones to by within the range of 50000. I need a phone with long battery life and good storage capacity. O dont really take pictures so I dont really care about camera quality.

My major need in the Samsung phone is good battery life and good storage capacity.
Any other fearure is a bonus

Thank you for helping me.
You LL need N100k and above to get a Sammy with good storage capacity with 3-4 gig RAM
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Towma(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thank you to everyone who contributed. I ended up buying tecno camon 12 pro.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Randerl: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Towma:
Thank you to everyone who contributed. I ended up buying tecno camon 12 pro.

Thanks and God bless.

Hope you live close to CarlCare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Give Me This Thing by sunshineV(f): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Randerl:

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Towma(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Randerl:

No sad
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by skywalker240(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by sunshineV(f): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Towma:

No sad
hope say u get money for weekly transport sha
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by skywalker240(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Towma:

No sad
op, e don be for you o.

prepare to hear,

unfortunately whatsapp have stoped working, un4tnatly, file manager has stopped working, un4tnatly, storage is running low.

when browsing or playing candycrush saga,

phone manager: Phone is overheating, cool down to improve temperature

after cooling down,

ram storage low, boost ram storage. undecided

after boosting

delete junk files taking up space

then you click to calculate the irrelevant apps taking space, then you see apps like palmplay, xpark, tecno spot.

then you click delete, and after deleting, in the next 8 hours, you meet "delete junk files taking up space againundecided

and then you click to calculate for irrelivant apps, then you see those same anoying palmplay, xpark, and tecno spot. And then you realize these aint apps, but silly fvcking bloatwares angry

op, that phone you bought is a disaster waiting to happen. Thats why that comrade asked you if you live near carlcare

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Cheezzyy: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
skywalker240:

op, e don be for you o.

prepare to hear,

unfortunately whatsapp have stoped working, un4tnatly, file manager has stopped working, un4tnatly, storage is running low.

after cooling down,

after boosting

then you click to calculate the irrelevant apps taking space, then you see apps like palmplay, xpark, tecno spot.

then you click delete, and after deleting, in the next 8 hours, you meet "delete junk files taking up space againundecided

and then you click to calculate for irrelivant apps, then you see those same anoying palmplay, xpark, and tecno spot. And then you realize these aint apps, but silly fvcking bloatwares angry

op, that phone you bought is a disaster waiting to happen. Thats why that comrade asked you if you live near carlcare
how is this even possible on one phone? Shift
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by skywalker240(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cheezzyy:
how is this even possible on one phone? Shift
its good to shift far away from dull tech illiterates that are quick to shout shift without confirming if its true or not. cheesy
Re: Please Give Me This Thing by Gkemz: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2021
skywalker240:

op, e don be for you o.

prepare to hear,

after cooling down,

after boosting

Dear social media bully,

Why can't you respect someone's decision..? Did you give her money...? It's none of your business if any of these happens. FYI, I use tecno more often than my iPhone and it has never disappointed me, freeze or crash apps. Even though iphone has a better camera, good RAM optimization but the battery is a nightmare without powerbank.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Vs Note 10...... Is Redmi Note 11 Worth Buying ?....LOLOLO / Sa.... / This Lucky Lady Won The TECNO 100% Cashback On The TECNO Black Friday Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.