Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion (17686 Views)

Brenda Ataga Demands N1billion Compensation From Naijaloaded / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2021
The Nigerian, Gunde Ijiko Ozeno, was found in possession of the drug worth Rs 25 lakh (N1billion).

According to police, there could be more arrests in the case after they get the report of technical details sent for testing.

The suspect is currently remanded in police custody and has remained there for four days.

Acting on a tip-off, a team from the Mumbra Police laid a trap near a dumping ground in Diva and intercepted the accused on Wednesday, Assistant Commissioner of Police (Kalwa), Venkat Andale, said.

On Monday, a team of officials laid a trap and nabbed him with the possession of MD powder, Hindustan Times reports.

A police officer said, “The accused had come to Diva to sell the drugs. He is a resident of Kharghar in Navi Mumbai and has been developing his network here.

"Although he didn’t reveal the name or any other information so far, we are waiting for technical details of his phones and by recovering messages to get an idea about the remaining gang.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/04/nigerian-man-arrested-india-drugs-worth-over-n1billion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2021
wahala for who be Ibo in Nigeria
Gbasgbos everyday

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Olunmercy56(f): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
grin chineke nnna

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by KanoFirstSon: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Delta people una son don tarnish Nigeria image. Gunde Ijiko Ozeno,

Thank God developers are resting gradually from drug pushing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Areola14(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2021
What a nice shot..! A whole one billion naira worth cocaine.... Hmm that one loud oo! Forget this one is living dead...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by azadus18: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2021
It baffle me....wetin Nigerian dey find go India...

Imagine India.....damn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Nisiw365: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mkpuru mmiris from afghanEastern have done it again ooo

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by neurowale001(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Drsnives(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Their name no dea dissapiont

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Jidemoo: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aaaah....Brozay for buy the whole block in his community if the stuff pulled through

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by specialmati(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
embarassed lipsrsealed to all the legit hussler out there may the good Lord bring His mighty hand upon whatever you do

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Kingpele(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wow I was scared opening this thread ,I thought he might be one of my brothers but then I was relieved when I saw that the name is not igbo ,I repeat that name is not igbo ..now let address the topic 1 billion worth of drugs .that guy is definitely a drug lord,if this guy had succeeded ,he would have come here in his community to form motivational speaker ,he will brag how he turn one dollar into millions of dollars doing business, u will hear something like i started my poultry business with an egg but right now I have over a million chick's set Awon motivational speakers

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Spartachico007(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
If he was successful with the deals then he will come and snatch somebody girlfriend and be doing dirty December

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na BMCs dey always post & comment on this kind topic.

Mynd na Dem mUdafVckN zombies mod

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by slawormiir: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
The huzzle is real

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Rexnegro(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
At this point I can officially say there is something somewhere wrong with many Igbos men in all ramifications especially those in Asia countries. Hanhan wetin sef ehn .. na only Una like money ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Chatflick(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Name checkers will be confused as to which tribe the culprit is.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Brendaniel: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
You guys spending so much time trying to demonize another tribe, though I acknowledge the fact that Igbos need to work on this issue but at the same time if the downfall of a tribe gives another tribe joy in a country of diverse tribes then why are we together, why not separate for peace to reign...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by oluwaseyi0: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
They should do to him as it pleases their soul
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Ayomi90: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Must be Delta Igbo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by younglleo: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
O
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by TimeTraveller: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
No need to check name grin grin
We have developed India very well
Let's move to the next country.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by sotall(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by moscobabs(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
I just imagine how Biafra country will look like after independence embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by GreenArrow1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lol.
Made this comment before checking the name. Hope I'm disappointed this time.

Modified: Gunde is not a developer's name.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
These people is a mumu people (no mind my grammar, idea is need)
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Oppy2k2: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ndi one flatin-os down.

He for don plan how to impress him village people this Xmas period.

One motivational speaker down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by KingAzari: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
juy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.