Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion (17693 Views)

Brenda Ataga Demands N1billion Compensation From Naijaloaded / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Johel(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
azadus18:
It baffle me....wetin Nigerian dey find go India...

Imagine India.....damn

Is your country better than India??... currency,road,light, infrastructure, governance...name it...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by prealjewel1993: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
25lakh is 13.5m naira not a billion ....nairaland.com make una try they correct , dis days lies too full dis nairaland.com
Kingpele:
Wow I was scared opening this thread ,I thought he might be one of my brothers but then I was relieved when I saw that the name is not igbo ,I repeat that name is not igbo ..now let address the topic 1 billion worth of drugs .that guy is definitely a drug lord,if this guy had succeeded ,he would have come here in his community to form motivational speaker ,he will brag how he turn one dollar into millions of dollars doing business, u will hear something like i started my poultry business with an egg but right now I have over a million chick's set Awon motivational speakers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Elidrisy20: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Biafrans why?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Earthquakes: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
moscobabs:
I just imagine how Biafra country will look like after independence embarassed

Because of your naivity and lack of travel, you think that every name that is not Ola or Abdul is Igbo, sorry for your daftness bro
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by grandstar(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

India is far better than Nigeria

Our per capita income is about the same.

Thats a pity because at one time, they came to Nigeria in large numbers because this country was far richer than theirs.
: :is kissi
Nigeria would have been twice as rich as them per capita wise if Buhari had not messed up the economy with his messed up forex policy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
grandstar:

Our per capita income is about the same.

Thats a pity because at one time, they came to Nigeria in large numbers because this country was far richer than theirs.
: :is kissi
Nigeria would have been twice as rich as them per capita wise if Buhari had not messed up the economy with his messed up forex policy.

Per Capita income is just for d books. What is on ground? Life is more affordable in India than Nigeria. Ordinary electricity, we can't boast?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by grandstar(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Per Capita income is just for d books. What is on ground? Life is more affordable in India than Nigeria. Ordinary electricity, we can't boast?

Who told you they have constant power in India?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Abagworo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Johel:

Is your country better than India??... currency,road,light, infrastructure, governance...name it...

India is as messed up if not worse than Nigeria. Uncontrolled population growth and a wide gap between rich and poor. Worst still India practices the caste system
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
grandstar:

Who told you they have constant power in India?

Can u locate what u just asked in my comment:

Per Capita income is just for d books. What is on ground? Life is more affordable in India than Nigeria. Ordinary electricity, we can't boast of
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Rexnegro(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

At this point I can officially say there is something wrong with your family and bloodline. Fool. Does that name look Igbo to you? And what if he's Igbo? Does that make the whole tribe guilty?

Fix your life, Idiot!
Drug pusher spotted .... slowpoke telling me to fix my life hahahaha . If u see me in real life will u be able to say that shit to me ?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by grandstar(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u locate what u just asked in my comment:

Per Capita income is just for d books. What is on ground? Life is more affordable in India than Nigeria. Ordinary electricity, we can't boast of

Have you been there? What is a Lakh or a Crore?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Pimine: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rexnegro:

Drug pusher spotted .... slowpoke telling me to fix my life hahahaha . If u see me in real life will u be able to say that shit to me ?
Aswearugaaad

Jah knows I'll never descend to your level. Tribalism has eaten what's left of your underdeveloped brain. Scum of the earth.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
grandstar:

Have you been there? What is a Lakh or a Crore?

U haven't answered my question:

Can u locate what u just asked (about indian electricity) in my comment:

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Hkff: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hustlaz
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by messiah(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
o boy these racist and heartless indians wont spare anything in dealing with this igbo man. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Bommelfc1: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Just imagine India for that matter
]It baffle me....wetin Nigerian dey find go India...

Imagine India.....damn[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Nisiw365: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

This illiterate doesn't even know parts of Nigeria
meth in pains
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Nisiw365: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Airhead.
meth is angry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by grandstar(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

They dont have constant electricity in India either.

You're free to travel out and find out. When you're jobless, penniless and in a stuffy slum, you will know why Nigerians turn to drugs there.

My dad in the 80s encountered an indian seling hard drugs in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Cantonese: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
ArewaNorth:

But u have never asked why thousands of whites, Indians, Chinese, Arabs are everyday trooping Lagos and Abuja airports to do in Nigeria?

You need to know more about International affairs!

How can they ever know when this forum is filled with youths who are deeply not knowledgeable in many issues. All they know is talk without reasoning and insults. You can hardly find people who want to discuss issues reasonably and exchange knowledge happily.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by koolaid87: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
India should please start killing convicted drug pushers
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
grandstar:

They dont have constant electricity in India either.

You're free to travel out and find out. When you're jobless, penniless and in a stuffy slum, you will know why Nigerians turn to drugs there.

My dad in the 80s encountered an indian seling hard drugs in Lagos.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Bamzyriches451: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
They should start addressing them as "a biafran was arrested in India with drugs"
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by KingDamzzy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Igbo Kwenu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by grandstar(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

What evidence do you have that life is more affordable in India?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
grandstar:

What evidence do you have that life is more affordable in India?

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by ArewaNorth: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cantonese:

How can they ever know when this forum is filled with youths who are deeply in knowledgeable in many issues. All they know is talk without reasoning and insults. You can hardly find people who want to discuss issues reasonably and exchange knowledge happily.

You said it all well!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by ArewaNorth: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gudiza:

Are you saying their coming is related to drugs?

No!
The person I quoted has deep mental inferiority thinking that India has nothing to offer and asking what people go there for. Almost all Nations are economically important and people travel irrespective of circumstances!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by Johel(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Abagworo:

India is as messed up if not worse than Nigeria. Uncontrolled population growth and a wide gap between rich and poor. Worst still India practices the caste system

Stop fooling yourself....say what u are only sure of,just don't assume.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion by GhostWisperer: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nisiw365:
Mkpuru mmiris from afghanEastern have done it again ooo
you so needed to have the last word you called in a mod to help.

What a wet dog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Women Seize, Destroy Liquors For Making Their Husbands Irresponsible / Fake Nigerian Doctor Arrested In South Africa / I Brought A Fresh Human Skull Home Five Years Ago-suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.