Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK (13833 Views)

FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks / 40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger / Covid-19 Curfew: FCT Apprehends Night Travellers From Neighbouring States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by wink2015(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2021
THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN ON THE STREET NEED NOT BOTHER ABOUTH THIS TRAVEL BAN NONSENSE.

Na who CHOP BELLYFUL dey think about TRAVEL TO THE UNITED KINGDOM?

The suffering masses are thinking of where the next meal will come from LET ALONE THINKING ABOUT TRAVELING TO BRITAIN.

It is the elites classes particularly those politicians who have looted our COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH that are thinking about where to go and hide their illgotten money.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by wink2015(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2021
NA WHO CHOP BELLYFULL DEY THINK ABOUT UK VISA.

1 Like

Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Naija don cast
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Aether(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Goes to prove further that nigeria is a joke in the league of nations. It wields no power, no economic strenght and no influence.
Not surprised that they don't have the liver to reciprocate.
Even the US don talk say the vaccination sef don cast (it'll only accept a negative covid result).
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Nanaborga(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021
HEBEI:
Make i see how Buhari go take enter UK soon undecided

You go shock say buhari get UK passport , buhari wey be foreign citizen for Nigeria
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by somehow: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021
NotBeenPaid:

And the borrower can't reciprocate the ban because they're so indebted to the lender.

UK no get money to borrow anyone.

We dey talk borrowers, you dey mention stingy UK.

1 Like

Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by BigYash: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
HEBEI:
Make i see how Buhari go take enter UK soon undecided
He don change formation.. Na dubail things now.. Old man got enjoy his old age.. Wetin concern am,concern Nigeria problem grin
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
wink2015:
THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN ON THE STREET NEED NOT BOTHER ABOUTH THIS TRAVEL BAN NONSENSE.

Na who CHOP BELLYFUL dey think about TRAVEL TO THE UNITED KINGDOM?

The suffering masses are thinking of where the next meal will come from LET ALONE THINKING ABOUT TRAVELING TO BRITAIN.

It is the elites classes particularly those politicians who have looted our COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH that are thinking about where to go and hide their illgotten money.

Lol Funny tho how I wish they Release my passport for me self I have ongiing application with them....what so special about this UK self
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by SolarEdge: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
• Between Nov 22 and Nov 28, 67 inbound passengers tested positive – NCDC

• United Kingdom suspends Nigerians’ visa applications as restriction begins

• US demands COVID-19 negative test from travellers, shuns vaccination status

This is Serious ooo Nigeria don Cast make them sha Release my passport for me

https://punchng.com/fg-faults-british-travel-ban-alleges-most-infected-travellers-from-uk/
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by techWriter1: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
And the borrower can't respond the moratorium because theygonna so indebted to the borrower.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Anakazo22: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Chris with his atmosphere of miracles couldn't cure COVID.
They had to wait till lockdown is over till they continue doing SCAM miracles.

Now OMICRON has arrived, I expect them Men of Scam to go into hiding again and wait for vaccine to cure it so they can start running their Circus called Church..

You be big fool, what has adeboye and pst Chris got to do with this issue and your mess up country. I think you should go and buy some sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Joyrise: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Chris with his atmosphere of miracles couldn't cure COVID.
They had to wait till lockdown is over till they continue doing SCAM miracles.

Now OMICRON has arrived, I expect them Men of Scam to go into hiding again and wait for vaccine to cure it so they can start running their Circus called Church..
\
Please tell your father to cure COIV-19. Those people you mentioned are not your leaders. Madness is in your bain

2 Likes

Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by panpan(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by panpan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aether:
Even the US don talk say the vaccination sef don cast (it'll only accept a negative covid result).

The United States has indirectly admitted that the covid "vaccination" is useless.

If that is the case, then covid "vaccinations" should stop.

Nigeria has had one of the best outcomes to this covid issue.
We should continue to do what we are doing - "nothing".
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by showafrica(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
meolaniyi:
This country has useless and intelligent people in the government. You were busy claiming the Omicron variant of Covid has been existence in Nigeria before any other country you did not realize you were scamming yourself.

Do you think the format you were using to scam the world is still obtainable

There is no reward for stupidity and unfortunately, ordinary Nigerians are paying the price.

They have accumulated a lot of stupidity for us and foolish waiting for the award. We don suffer but the good news is this one may affect there medical tourism.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by suffering: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na them know. All I care for is the next three months. They can’t enact the ban then release it a week later. It’s always after a month or three. Meanwhile their politicians will come and go into the country as they like — no different from an open playground.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Litmus: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Gbas gbos

Naija na land for everyone.
No bans, no restrictions.

I wish we'll begin blacklisting countries the way they do us

What you're conveying would rank high on my list of things Nigeria needs to tackle in order to become one of the better middle income nations she could easily become.

Nigerians just don't seem to take nationhood building seriously. We're like the guy with the Bugatti La Voiture Noire who lives down the road next door to the guy with Toyota Corolla. The guy with the Bugatti let's anyone in the neighborhood who wants to test drive his car drive in it as fast as they like. The guy with the Toyota Corolla washes and polishes his car at every opportunity and shouts at anyone that touches or strays too near. Eventually people in the neighborhood begin to see value in the Toyota Corolla, they're not allowed to touch, while taking the Bugatti, they're even allowed to go for joy-rides in, for granted, disdainfully.

In fact, the Nigerian Bugatti owner would join the Neighborhood in appreciation of the Toyota Corolla and begin even to rubbish his own Bugatti in order to further reinforce the greatness of the Toyota Corolla and to mitigate the insult he may get from the neighborhood for daring to support the value of his Bugatti. The very Bugatti he let everyone drive, they all enjoyed but now no longer want to show thire appreciation for.

Nigeria needs a dose of National snobbery.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by seanswitch(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Grow some balls and do the needful
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by OBA117(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
They had to hide till lockdown was over till they continue doing SCAM miracles.

You need to borrow sense, incase you don't have money to buy one...Are these people your leaders? undecided
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by toprealman: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
So why didn't you guys ban them?
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by ComeToJesus: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
They had to hide till lockdown was over till they continue doing SCAM miracles.

Your enmity of the body of Christ can't be concealed.

Instead of calling out your Federal Ministry of Health and the NPHCDA, you are calling out religious institutions. Aren't you superlatively daft?

If you have a problem with them pastors, confront it frontally and stop hiding under some Covid innuendos.

1 Like

Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by quinox947: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buhari should should also urgently ban flights from the UK the same way and speed he banned Twitter. Does he have the liver? I think I'll just have to wait.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Tzar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beggy beggy country. Go and start begging your masters as usual na.
Don't you have a diplomatic policy of reciprocity? Stop whining like a b*tch and man up for once!
Reciprocate their gesture or STFU and take it like the b*tches that you are!
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Remman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
People will realize one day that all this travel ban using a disease as an excuse was for some business, economic, control and new world order reasons.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Abujason: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
I hope the current ban by UK and other great countries also affects Buhari. E don dey reach his usual 3 months pilgrimage to UK hospital.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
panpan:

Nigeria has had one of the best outcomes to this covid issue.
We should continue to do what we are doing - "nothing".

Lol grin Reminds me of when Donald Trump said the number of COVID cases are going up because people keep on testing. If they stop testing, there would not be any COVID grin
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by planetx: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
You Africans going to learn the hard way. Keep thinking this people are your friends.
Re: FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK by planetx: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
I am definitely not going to be one of the 70% this dumb puppets are hoping to vaccinate to please their oyinbo masters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Love America? / How To Survive The Bus Life In Lagos, Nigeria / Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.