Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Sylvester Oromoni Continued To Shed Tears After Death And His Last Words - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sylvester Oromoni Continued To Shed Tears After Death And His Last Words (337 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sylvester Oromoni Continued To Shed Tears After Death And His Last Words by prumetrics: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2021
Sylvester Oromoni, father of the late 12-year-old pupil of Dowen College, Lekki, says his son had screamed, “I don’t want to die,” before giving up the ghost.

Affirming that his son desperately wanted to live as he was on his death bed, the grieving dad said his son was still shedding tears after he gave up the ghost. sleekgist

Speaking during an interview with Arise TV on Sunday, Sylvester Oromoni said, “I told the woman, I read your statement that my boy died as a result of a football injury, if football can injure someone’s mouth, and make one to be in so much pain, I think the government should look at the situation the boy passed through.  

“When he was about to give up, he cried and said,....https://sleekgist.com/how-sylvester-oromoni-continued-to-shed-tears-after-death-father-reveals-his-last-words/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Catch This Fraudster? / Stranded Nigerians #ukraine / Video Of Man Trying To Rape Woman In Miami Walmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.