Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need Advice On Travel Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice On Travel Plans (496 Views)

Network Glitch At MMA Disrupt Passengers' Travel Plans (photos) / Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m / 2020 Travel Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Travel Plans by Nonexisting: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2021
I got an approved visa for one of the European countries and had planned to leave after the new year due to so many reasons. I have some projects going on that I need to complete before leaving because I can't trust my elder brother to finish them for me. I have a lot to tidy up before leaving for good. My problem now is this new omricon variant that is making countries ban flights. Are there possibilities that Sweden will shut its border against us before January? Do I abandon my projects and just leave now before the worst happens and entrust everything with my brother who I am certain will not deliver. I have just two trusted friends and three of us already have visa to the same country so I don't have any other friend except other guys I just hang out with. One of the projects is real estate that I intend to entrust with a bank and a lawyer. My brother will eat the money and present one million valid reasons he spent it if l leave things with him. This is not the first time. My friends are nairalanders and they will be viewing this thread too so your advice will help the three of us.
Re: I Need Advice On Travel Plans by gabson02(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
I will advice you to go now cause the European countries will soon shut their doors too... Besides are you going on tourist visa? If yes just GO!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Travel Plans by gabson02(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
I got an approved visa for one of the European countries and had planned to leave after the new year due to so many reasons. I have some projects going on that I need to complete before leaving because I can't trust my elder brother to finish them for me. I have a lot to tidy up before leaving for good. My problem now is this new omricon variant that is making countries ban flights. Are there possibilities that Sweden will shut its border against us before January? Do I abandon my projects and just leave now before the worst happens and entrust everything with my brother who I am certain will not deliver. I have just two trusted friends and three of us already have visa to the same country so I don't have any other friend except other guys I just hang out with. One of the projects is real estate that I intend to entrust with a bank and a lawyer. My brother will eat the money and present one million valid reasons he spent it if l leave things with him. This is not the first time. My friends are nairalanders and they will be viewing this thread too so your advice will help the three of us.
I will advice you to go now cause the European countries will soon shut their doors too... Besides are you going on tourist visa? If yes just GO!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Travel Plans by frustratedlife: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
I will advice you to stay and finish your project.
I don't thing this travel ban will last for long, even if it eventually happened there should be a reconsideration to your visa plan

(1) (Reply)

How And What Exactly Is The Bermuda Triangle All About / See The Most Beautiful Destination For Your Relaxation Around The World (photos) / Airbnb Clone App Is Competing With Global Startups In The Hotel Booking Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.