Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

5 High Roi Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 High Roi Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital In Nigeria (133 Views)

High Roi Businesses / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 High Roi Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital In Nigeria by winifredkal(f): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
How much income is ENOUGH for you in Nigeria?

I've lived in Imo, Osun and currently in Lagos and one thing I've learnt is that enough income means different things in each of these places.

In states like Osun and Imo, an income of N350k a month is enough for you to live large.

But in places like Lagos or Abuja, you will need a minimum income of N500,000 a month to be able to save, invest, pay your bills and still live large.

N500,000 a month is about N17,000 a day.

So, the question is - How can you make N17,000 a day legally?

The surest way I know of to get this type of "enough income" in present Nigeria is to start a high ROI business. ROI means "Return On Investment"

What is a high ROI business?

A high roi business is a business that can be started with little capital but can produce very high returns.

Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about.

I have a book that shows you 5 of such high ROI businesses that you can start today.

And the best part is that the book is FREE

But before you download this book, I need to warn you.

There is some work involved.

If you are the lazy type who won't even read the book talk less of acting on the information in it, then don't download it.

But if you are ready to start using high ROI businesses to grow your income, check my profile for my Instagram, send me a dm to request for a FREE copy

Note: This info is not just for Nigerians. Anyone can benefit from this free

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Wholesalers And Retailers Let's Meet / Learn This High Income Ever Green Digital Skill In The Simplest And Fastest Way / Hope Rises For Msmes In Katsina State As Council Concludes Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.