Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria (22589 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by morinto: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
on4a:

If you say so but Africa needs to stand up..let the UK be on notice that we would never forget this day...we should also ban Nigerians from going to school in the UK..and Canada..ban all public officials from going to any of these countries for medical help...we must stop all Nigerian naira from flowing into any of these God forsaken countries....if there is anything I have forgotten to ban, let me know so we can also recommend the ban...

Until we ban all these things and fight back, Africa cannot be great...

Na pikin wen stop to suck breast milk dey grow...
Sorry to ask u these but How old are u?
You should learn to read with open heart and stop taking things emotionally. A new form of corona virus was discover in Nigeria and u want the people to open border freely for Nigeria when this countries has not fully recover from the last covid saga of last year from China that took plenty people life and bring down their economy. See this people are just trying to protect themselves so that what happens last year won't repeat himself. Donald trump ban must E.U countries including UK and their government understands that was one of the measures usa used to control the covid in their country. Stop carrying Nigeria matter in head because many of their citizens don't even know Nigeria. Thank u
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by treatise: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buhari/Lai Mohammed should ban British goods and services and they did Twitter.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by DigitB: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
There is no Omicron in 9ja.

This is the case of NCDC shooting Nigerians on the foot.

They were hoping to cash out big time with the Omicron.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by davo90tico(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Just imagine the useless headline that has no coronation with the actual story. People will screenshot this fake headline and be passing it around in years to come. Why is it so difficult for People’s Gazette to be truthful for once?

Anyway, I hope the PSC will respond in kind to the senseless ban placed on Nigerians by UK and Canada. Anything short of a retaliatory response will not be accepted. COVID-19 is the white man’s disease. Africa must resist all effort by the west and their biased media to rebrand it as an African virus.
Nice write up sir just one slight correction sir, it's correlation not coronation sir. God bless you sir
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by pharmagba: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
When a person perceived by many remains the information man then.........
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by nedekid: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which lie does this man what to tear again?
I wount bother reading just to keep my sanity. undecided
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by on4a: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
morinto:

Sorry to ask u these but How old are u?
You should learn to read with open heart and stop taking things emotionally. A new form of corona virus was discover in Nigeria and u want the people to open border freely for Nigeria when this countries has not fully recover from the last covid saga of last year from China that took plenty people life and bring down their economy. See this people are just trying to protect themselves so that what happens last year won't repeat himself. Donald trump ban must E.U countries including UK and their government understands that was one of the measures usa used to control the covid in their country. Stop carrying Nigeria matter in head because many of their citizens don't even know Nigeria. Thank u

How to know intellectually bankrupt people,they always commit argumentum ad hominem..don't be those people. You can't state your point without trying to belittle my age. I am very sure I have more data about this pandemic than you...

Have you compared the covid cases in Nigeria to the number of cases in the UK? Have you compared the death rate and treatment rate between both countries? Is the new variant only in Nigeria? How did the new variant get to South Africa? Are there no testing and health measures at point of entry? There is no science to support this mass hysteria right now..did South Africa not say the cases are mild?

If you understand the law of declining virulence which the media would not tell you, you would know that banning countries after two years since a pandemic started is only politics and most likely the politics of vaccination...
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by xelly: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Likely this ban is affecting Buhari and his cabal for Lair to react swiftly and keep deaf ears on Kidnapping and killings in Nigeria.

US have done same too. No visitor from USA to Nigeria will return to USA.

1 Like

Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by chaloskyx: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
LOL IF UNALIKE CARRY YOU LOOT AND THE NATIONS WEALTH TO UK OR EUROPE THEY WOULD LOCK THE KEYS OF YOUR VAULT AND KICK YOU OUT IF YOU LIKE BE A BILLIONAIRE OR TRILLIONAIRE THEY HAVE NO IOTA OF RESPECT FOR YOU OUR YOUR COUNTRY CAUSE YOU HAVE REPRESENTED THEM BADLY AND THROW A WHOLE COUNTRY OF MILLIONS UNDER THE BUS CAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH GREEDY REASONS LAS LAS ALL OF US GO CHOP BREAKFAST MUMU LEADERS
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
What will you do?

When you don't understand a language you ask questions so as to avoid bringing curses upon your life and later begin to blame innocent village people, this is how some of you instigate religious fights because of your short reasonings which often result to loss of lives.You have options to choose Monika's you want but you chose to be unfortunate with this one.Allah means God,same way other languages have names for God.A word is enough for the wise,if you can't behave in a way your descendants will benefit from,then don't be unfortunate enough to bring curses they will inherit.Know when to draw boundaries with your mal behaviour.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by morinto: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
on4a:

How to know intellectually bankrupt people,they always commit argumentum ad hominem..don't be those people. You can't state your point without trying to belittle my age. I am very sure I have more data about this pandemic than you...

Have you compared the covid cases in Nigeria to the number of cases in the UK? Have you compared the death rate and treatment rate between both countries? Is the new variant only in Nigeria? How did the new variant get to South Africa? Are there no testing and health measures at point of entry? There is no science to support this mass hysteria right now..did South Africa not say the cases are mild?

If you understand the law of declining virulence which the media would not tell you, you would know that banning countries after two years since a pandemic started is only politics and most likely the politics of vaccination...
Trust me u did not know what this western countries undergo during this covid that why u are speaking like this. Covid did not really affect Africa and western world don't want that to repeat himself again. Right now in UK if u enter public bus without facemask you will be fined 200 p0unds to tell how serious is it right now in the UK
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by jimcaddy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
No nah Alhaji Layiwola Mohammed, it's actually "fake news" or "tales by moonlight"
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by on4a: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
morinto:

Trust me u did not know what this western countries undergo during this covid that why u are speaking like this. Covid did not really affect Africa and western world don't want that to repeat himself again. Right now in UK if u enter public bus without facemask you will be fined 200 p0unds to tell how serious is it right now in the UK
Hahaha..is the covid restriction in UK up to half what we are facing in Canada? You see? Your assumption is that I am speaking from Nigeria or may because I want to visit UK...I am only speaking based on data, if the ban was justified, there would be no need to shout..when the Delta was raging in India, they banned India because cases were high and deaths were also high...comparing that time to now, the ban is useless and only money driven because the so called omicron is already spreading in these countries....well, I am not also saying they should not protect their country...I am only saying Africa needs to have some balls and also ban these people...going by the data, Nigeria should have banned the UK a long time ago..they have more cases, more deaths and possibly more variants.....so we need to protect African and ban these countries so our people can start looking for home grown solutions...it is now clear to the third world leaders that globalization is a farce..all nations their own selfish interests..period..
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 12:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Mr liarnus Mohammed. You want to lie again ?
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Text of Press Briefing by the Hon Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on the decision by Britain to put Nigeria on its Red List over Covid-19….in Abuja on Monday, Dec. 6 2021

https://gazettengr.com/britain-banned-nigeria-for-being-black-poor-buhari-regime-will-retaliate-lai-mohammed/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Great man that doesn't have inferiority complex like the average Nigerian.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by morinto: 3:23am On Dec 07, 2021
on4a:

Hahaha..is the covid restriction in UK up to half what we are facing in Canada? You see? Your assumption is that I am speaking from Nigeria or may because I want to visit UK...I am only speaking based on data, if the ban was justified, there would be no need to shout..when the Delta was raging in India, they banned India because cases were high and deaths were also high...comparing that time to now, the ban is useless and only money driven because the so called omicron is already spreading in these countries....well, I am not also saying they should not protect their country...I am only saying Africa needs to have some balls and also ban these people...going by the data, Nigeria should have banned the UK a long time ago..they have more cases, more deaths and possibly more variants.....so we need to protect African and ban these countries so our people can start looking for home grown solutions...it is now clear to the third world leaders that globalization is a farce..all nations their own selfish interests..period..
If Nigeria ban UK or western world because of high rate of covid in their country then nothing is wrong because it is our government duty to protect us but when Nigeria ban the UK or western countries because of retaliation then I disagree with that.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by mediainc: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2021
I thought it was just one case of someone that came in from SA... they are the ones coming up with inflated figures, for their selfish reasons, it's time we start taking ourselves seriously, and not messing up ourselves because we need grants from WHO.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by AllahIsSatan: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2021
He is a fool and a liar just like his supporters

BigBashiru:

Great man that doesn't have inferiority complex like the average Nigerian.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by AllahIsSatan: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2021
I don't associate with low IQ, low breed, perditissimi which may be a reason for the gulf in intellect and class between us. A word of advice: Kindly keep your stupidity to yourself and stay off my mentions in the future or I won't be blamed for whatever befalls you.

Iyaebe:
When you don't understand a language you ask questions so as to avoid bringing curses upon your life and later begin to blame innocent village people, this is how some of you instigate religious fights because of your short reasonings which often result to loss of lives.You have options to choose Monika's you want but you chose to be unfortunate with this one.Allah means God,same way other languages have names for God.A word is enough for the wise,if you can't behave in a way your descendants will benefit from,then don't be unfortunate enough to bring curses they will inherit.Know when to draw boundaries with your mal behaviour.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
I don't associate with low IQ, low breed, perditissimi which may be a reason for the gulf in intellect and class between us. A word of advice: Kindly keep your stupidity to yourself and stay off my mentions in the future or I won't be blamed for whatever befalls you.

So far,so good you are the one displaying low IQ and stupidity here and I shall be very quick to call you out whenever the need arises,also I will mention you anyhow I like and if you have problems with it then you quit this forum.Go and borrow sense if you don't have any.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by AllahIsSatan: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
I'm sorry but I can't reciprocate your unhealthy obsession with me.

Nairalanders please prevail on this desperate hippopotamus to stop mailing me topless photos. The last one she sent nearly made me vomit after I saw her ugly stretch marks and the horizontal lines on her face.

Iyaebe:
So far,so good you are the one displaying low IQ and stupidity here and I shall be very quick to call you out whenever the need arises,also I will mention you anyhow I like and if you have problems with it then you quit this forum.Go and borrow sense if you don't have any.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
I'm sorry but I can't reciprocate your unhealthy obsession with me.

Nairalanders please prevail on this desperate hippopotamus to stop mailing me topless photos. The last one she sent nearly made me vomit after I saw her ugly stretch marks and the horizontal lines on her face.

With this,I now know how pathetic and miserable you are.You can choose to be a curse on your generation, its your choice but I won't hesitate to put your shallow brain in order any where necessary.
Re: Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria by AllahIsSatan: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Just stop following me around like a lost dog looking for its owner, and stop sending me nude pictures. It is disgusting and cheap. And I'm not into cheap and disgusting women. My taste in women is too refined and elevated to accommodate your type.

Iyaebe:
With this,I now know how pathetic and miserable you are.You can choose to be a curse on your generation, its your choice but I won't hesitate to put your shallow brain in order any where necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her / President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) / Nigeria’s Daily Fuel Subsidy Falls To N889.44m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.