Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday (12846 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course / Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Makinaki: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Liars. Which project? Na Bisi Akande book Baba wan come launch o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by ipobarethieves: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
sad traffic loading
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Makinaki: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sakamaje. Which project? Person wey wan come launch Baba Bisi Akande book for Eko Hotel on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by SarutobiEky(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
This stupid man just dey waste tax payers money dey fly upandan. Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by AfonjaConehead: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
All coneheaded structures are practicing how to dobale flat for their beloved master...just like they do everyday in Ilorin Kwara to emir gambari grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Hallabee1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aje...

Why this man like to dey spoil person mood gan, that day i get appointment with like three chi*, if you try spoil my plan, swear die....hmmmm make i no talk sha
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by shigishege: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dem go faint ooo
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by zikter(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Saharareportes with their disjointed report again. Buhari is coming to Lagos on Thursday to inaugurate projects, so wetin come carry Tinubu absence the last time enter the matter

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Brushstrokes20: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which doomed and dumb projects

The lifeless bororo and his never ending AIMLESS WANDERING! undecided..... Enough of nonsense!
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by ogundeleai(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Officialgarri:
you are the only family of the victim I've seen. Sorry for your loss
.. Lol -
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by LearnEasy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
He just want to come and cause hold up.

Chat me up, let me help you build your fire e-commerce website.
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Freedom34: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmm....I'll love to say an 'Amen' to ur prayer, but on one condition, one only:
Can u furnish us with d names of those that were 'gruesomely murdered'.
Tnx.
cool
Omicron007:
shocked

If he passes through the Lekki Toll Gate, the spirits of those who were gruesomely murdered will hunt him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Freedom34: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hehehe.....see frustration o cheesy
Nwoke, izit ur 'dobale'?

AfonjaConehead:
All coneheaded structures are practicing how to dobale flat for their beloved master...just like they do everyday in Ilorin Kwara to emir gambari grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by AfonjaConehead: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freedom34:

Hehehe.....see frustration o cheesy
Nwoke, izit ur 'dobale'?
ogbeni,owo mi da first before I answer your question grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by AfonjaConehead: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freedom34:

Hmmm....I'll love to say an 'Amen' to ur prayer, but on one condition, one only:
Can u furnish us with d names of those that were 'gruesomely murdered'.
Tnx.
cool maybe you want them to visit you in the night for direct answer to your question grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Namnam: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
This man is a fucking idiot, Lagos at this point has a population above 27 million, trying to run a city that large is stupid that’s why most infrastructure projects much like in Tokyo are designed by the private sector to be as profitable as possible

All he’s gonna do is make already existing problems in Lagos like homelessness, shit roads, floods and poor sanitation even fucking worse

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by yinkeys(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Waste of resources
He should appoint a delegate to do that and not cause traffic jam in Lagos
Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Freedom34: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ngwa na!
Let's start with their names first.
Let me epp u out with the names of 3 of them: "Tola", " Jide", "wisdom".....
complete d remaining 75 biko!
#Lekki_lies!
cool

AfonjaConehead:
maybe you want them to visit you in the night for direct answer to your question

Re: Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday by Ogbanga0913: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Avoid Lagos high land especially that route that lead from Bonny cantonment to Eko Hotel...
Philow Nagerian,I won two ashuwa u dat rude will bi pree...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Attacked By His Facebook Friends / Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action / Enugu Community, Miyetti Allah, Others Deny Herders, Cattle Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.