Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos (23769 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by paramakina202: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2021
GenBuhari:
I am just curious whether you are Igbo and if not what tribe?
Just curious and nothing else.

I don't know your tribe too can you tell me which tribe you come from?We can start from there.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Ekpeitit(m): 2:04am On Dec 07, 2021
That's no news, everyone hates Biafra people.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 07, 2021
How can he hate ibo and be knacking ibo yansh everyday ko possible grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by mancoconut: 2:31am On Dec 07, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
How can he hate ibo and be knacking ibo yansh everyday ko possible grin
Igbo boys dey knack yeribanza women's nyansh wella all over Lagos and the South wastee, only difference be say una woman puna dey ooze like iru (locust beans) and they are generally of low quality, so we no dey carry them enter house after one night grin grin grin

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 2:35am On Dec 07, 2021
oyy.... undecided undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Advocate500:
Chikwendu should learn to deal with her private issues just like every Nigeria do ,don't drag an entire tribe to your madness with ffk ,you know ffk to be a man with no good character after divorcing his other wives you still accepted to marry him? Madam deal with your problem abeg. Nobody should quote me to say nonsense because i am an igboman also.

ffk is a moroon....we all know that....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 2:50am On Dec 07, 2021
LegendHero:
This FFK self like cruise.

After you chop Ojuku precious jewels Bianca, you move on to Shiwendu and chop and clean mouth even with the extent of openly showing you hate her people while keeping her at your house as an object.

When we told these sheeples cheering FFK on the other time because he says what they like politically, they are shouting he is their ally. Ya’ll should not disturb us with nonsense.

So when FFK was busy defending Kanu, helping you curse Buhari, and acting as a spokesperson for the Ibos, he did not hate you then right?

Lastly, I always laugh when the Ibo claim people hate them as if they love anybody too. For this Naija, na ojuaye love all tribes get for each other.

seriously....democracy dont suit igbos atall....what would suit them is a status like swaziland in south africa....

i was surprised how fast they bowed down to cownunu,a fraudster,from a questionable family....

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 2:54am On Dec 07, 2021
nawa....they give themselves special titles and went to abuja to claim....

special smartest elders from igboland or something like that.... undecided undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Igbos are not Rude!!!

Individualism is the blessing and problem of Igbos...
It's a problem in country like Nigeria, because we're all different..
I honestly think as long as we remain in Nigeria we should quell our individuality..

But Precious shame on you for Playing this card!!

So you can argue, with a straight face, that Igbos are a cultured and naturally respectful people?

Even Nairaland makes a mockery of your denial. Igbos are the most uncouth, most insultive, most mannerless and most disrespectful Nigerians bar non.

Your culture stinks completely.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by JOemmy(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2021
omooba969:

No Igbo person would poison FFK so long the mulla is flowing. grin

So u haven't heard that girlfriends and wives kill their man even though the man is knacking them very well? cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by SmartMen: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Asgard73:
Is normal for a Yoruba to hate igbos.. in reality it is what is it... igbos are learning to hate Yoruba ... they use to think it was Aboki

Nigeria is a great country but all this tribal monsters are real reason we do not make progress..

.... imagine a former minister

I am an Igbo person like yourself but you are foolish to allow this stupid girl to play on the emotions of millions of Igbos. I will give her a resounding slap that will make her cheeks go blood-red in seconds if she were to say this nonsense to my face?

she should go and deal with her problem with FFk and stop disturbing innocent Igbos who are more concerned about their personal problems.'

Did they put a gun to her head when she was opening her legs for the idiot or did she tell us anything when she was screaming "harder harder" under the control of his peniz?

make she go die abeg
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by ajumma(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Anieke77

Chikwendu said “He (Fani-Kayode) says it’s a cultural thing for the Igbo to be rude and that is why we don’t have a hierarchy.

and the rudeness breed anarchy and traitors
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by DEROX: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2021
ebufa:

just like 80% of afonja men! sleeping with an Igbo woman is their idea of victory over Ndigbo.................... That FFK has a fetish for Igbo women, which helps elevate his floundering afonja ego! I wonder what Afonja incorporated will do when an Igbo person is sworn in as president come May 2023! it will be mass suicide in the southwest.
joke of they year 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by omooba969(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2021
JOemmy:

So u haven't heard that girlfriends and wives kill their man even though the man is knacking them very well? cheesy

Might be knacking them very well to his own satisfaction and pleasure but emotional abuse or something of sort might as well be present, thereby making those women kill their partners.

Hope u gerrit. smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by cbrezy(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol you guys don't know you're the joke actually

IDGAF grin

And you guys are the pained and miserable ones cheesy grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by omooba969(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Igbo boys dey knack yeribanza women's nyansh wella all over Lagos and the South wastee, only difference be say una woman puna dey ooze like iru (locust beans) and they are generally of low quality, so we no dey carry them enter house after one night grin grin grin

Igbo boys must be lovers of low quality & iru smelling yansh...chai dirty Igbo men! wink

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by BigSarah(f): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dsalvo:

So you can argue, with a straight face, that Igbos are a cultured and naturally respectful people?

Even Nairaland makes a mockery of your denial. Igbos are the most uncouth, most insultive, most mannerless and most disrespectful Nigerians bar non.

Are you saying you haven't met anyone that's not igbo that possess these attributes?
And are you saying you've met all Igbos?

I'm igbo and know many Igbos and a majority don't possess these negative qualities...
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

Are you saying you haven't met anyone that's not igbo that possess these attributes?
And are you saying you've met all Igbos?

I'm igbo and know many Igbos and a majority don't possess these negative qualities...

Maybe you and some Igbos escaped the 'curse' but the truth is that Igbos in general are rude, aggressive, mannerless and uncultured ingrates.

Can't you even tell from Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by BigSarah(f): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dsalvo:

Maybe you and some Igbos escaped the 'curse' but the truth is that Igbos in general are rude, aggressive, mannerless and uncultured ingrates.

Can't you even tell from Nairaland?

You are using Nairaland to judge the character of a whole tribe? That's shallow TBH don't you think so

All tribes on Nairaland have representatives that do the same thing as Igbos
Will you deny that?..
There's no rude, aggressive,manner less statement or thread made by Igbos on this platform that have not been matched equally by other tribes(yoruba,Hausa,etc) none.

All tribalists here are the same, All Nigerian tribes are the same, All humans are the same..

But The worst I've seen on NL is a thread by alanto calling on South Africans to go Xenophobic on Igbos, IN my 2 years as a guest and 4yrs as a member I've never seen such a thread on Nairaland.

I'm a spectatoR.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
It's normal thing for Yorubas to hate Igbos,they are taught from kids to hate Omo Ibo.
If you're Igbo man working with yorubas na that time you go understand what I meant.

But you will see them running after our beautiful women because they don't have ladies like that.They want to have beautiful and handsome kids.

As for Precious Chikwendu she should learn to deal with her personal problem and stop telling us what we already know.
Yes it is good to date Igbo ladies and Bleep them well. To you woman :; At least the man was paying you well before for the service you were rendering for him before why do you now take it to Tribe when the man no need your service any more? It is True Igbos are rude in nature but the man just dey manage you then when your Toteo still dey satisfying him. Think twice and tell your children that it is very difficult for Igbo woman to manage married home with Yoruba Husband's not because of anything but rude nature of Igbos.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by MrMaestro: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
She should be ashamed to drag her entire tribe into her bedroom affairs.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dsalvo:

¨

.... undecided undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

You are using Nairaland to judge the character of a whole tribe? That's shallow TBH don't you think so

Will you deny that?..
There's no rude, aggressive,manner less statement or thread made by Igbos on this platform that have not been matched equally by other tribes (yoruba,Hausa,etc) none.

All tribalists here are the same, All Nigerian tribes are the same, All humans are the same..

But The worst I've seen on NL is a thread by alanto calling on South Africans to go Xenophobic on Igbos, IN my 2 years as a guest and 4yrs as a member I've never seen such a thread on Nairaland.

I'm a spectatoR.

https://nigerianfinder.com/tribes-in-nigeria-the-full-list/

you already have Xenophobic on Igbos in africa,because their is no way kenya would have hand over cownunu to nigeria that easily....even we nigerians were surprised fg could achieve that....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by BigSarah(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

https://nigerianfinder.com/tribes-in-nigeria-the-full-list/

you already have Xenophobic on Igbos in africa,because their is no way kenya would have hand over cownunu to nigeria that easily....even we nigerians were surprised fg could achieve that....

That's not xenophobia, The current VP of Kenya his only daughter is married to an Igbo man..

The circumstances of Kanu Arrest, is between FG and Al-shabab and The Kenyan government..

Kanu doesn't wish anyone well.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

That's not xenophobia, The current VP of Kenya his only daughter is married to an Igbo man..

The circumstances of Kanu Arrest, is between FG and Al-shabab and The Kenyan government..

and ffk is nakin igbo ladies upandan,soo what....??

but his ex igbo wife tell you something that he said....??
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am Igbo.
paramakina202:

I don't know your tribe too can you tell me which tribe you come from?We can start from there.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by paramakina202: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
GenBuhari:
I am Igbo.

Ok abukwam onye Igbo.

Now you know why were you curious about me?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by asanausana91: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Everybody hates igbos abi? That means igbos loves nobody.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by alanto: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

Will you deny that?..
There's no rude, aggressive,manner less statement or thread made by Igbos on this platform that have not been matched equally by other tribes(yoruba,Hausa,etc) none.

I'm a spectatoR.
Is there a rule to what we can do here? Your people go everyday insulting many people calling them names. It’s not about if everyone has done whatever igbos are doing on this forum it’s usually who starts these attacks. You are economical with the truth and that’s not going to help your course. When your people going out screaming Afonja, Buhari is stupid, tifnubu drug baron, Fulani (in place of Fulani) you don’t think every other person will always fold their arms do you?
Instead of looking for sympathetic by systematically aligning with your people; start orientating them.
You wlll see that everybody is saying the same thing about your people. Y’all gotta do something to fix that. Just yesterday you heard from Shettima and CNG. And you still think it’s alanto that’s the problem. You are not a victim my dear. Your people are the villain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post / Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies / Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.