Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Is Going On With Seman Estate, Lugbe? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Going On With Seman Estate, Lugbe? (230 Views)

Seman Estate Lugbe Abuja.Now on promo / For Sale Land Measuring 550sqm at Milk & Honey Estate Lugbe, Abuja 09058818181 / RIVER PARK ESTATE, LUGBE ABUJA. A HOME OF LUXURY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Seman Estate, Lugbe? by nonso3k(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello House,

I bought a plot of land from the above names estate sometime last, I made outright payment and started erecting a structure this year.

Last week, I was notified that FCDA had moved into the estate to demolish some of the houses.

This would be the second time same event is occurring in the said estate.

I made enquires before investing with the marketing firm who advertised them to me (Valington Properties). And was assured that they had genuine papers to the land and all necessary documentations.

Please is there a fellow subscriber here who knows exactly what is going on in the Estate?

(1) (Reply)

Deletion of post option needed / Open For Your Patronage / With Just Shikini Money You Can Be A Proud Owner @land Of Wealth(ile -ola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.