Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not (1575 Views)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not by Havesomesense(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
I
Re: Not by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
what you should do is, not only be honest to yourself and NLers, but also BEING HONEST TO WHOEVER YOU MEET....so she can decide if she still wants to be with/marry you (out of desperation) or not.

there are many desperate women out there who wouldnt care that you will cheat on them so long as they can keep the charade that you guys are "happily married", and that they can hold the "Mrs" title at last.

5 Likes

Re: Not by habsydiamond(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
The only sets of ladies that will agree to marry to op are are the shiloh crews.. Wey don go on top mountain to pray for husband after dem don use many shine when they were still young. As they are nearing expired commodity dem go dey look for any man to wife them. The others are the greedy ones that love money like something else.
Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
what you should do is, not only be honest to yourself and NLers, but also BEING HONEST TO WHOEVER YOU MEET....so she can decide if she still wants to be with/marry you (out of desperation) or not.

there are many desperate women out there who wouldnt care that you will cheat on them so long as they can keep the charade that you guys are "happily married", and that they can hold the "Mrs" title at last.

Alright, thanks for the advice
Re: Not by MufasaLion: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
At least, you're being truthful. grin
Re: Not by anthonyuncle(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
you really need to look for a woman that will also not be faithful in marriage

1 Like

Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
anthonyuncle:
you really need to look for a woman that will also not be faithful in marriage

If she wants to cheat, I don't want to know about any of it.
Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
At least, you're being truthful. grin

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Not by QuickStandard: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
The worst thing that can happen to a man, is your wife seeing a pack of empty condom in your pockets.
Re: Not by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why have you concluded that you won't be faithful?
Re: Not by Raalsalghul: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Havesomesense:
I can't assure somebody's daughter that I will be faithful in marriage, so what's the point of marrying when I know I will cheat on her?

Just let your intending partner know that you owe them no exclusivity.
Re: Not by Raalsalghul: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Why have you concluded that you won't be faithful?

Given the intersexual dynamics between men and women, it makes no sense for some men to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Not by RightToReject(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Polyamory is as old as the marriage institution itself, and 99.9 percent of ladies of all strata will give you their consent if you tell them upfront genuinely or otherwise, provided that you are a man of means/have glaring potential. After all, someone like Melinda Gates didn't waste time before she gave her consent to Bill Gates.
Re: Not by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Havesomesense:
I can't assure somebody's daughter that I will be faithful in marriage, so what's the point of marrying when I know I will cheat on her?

So long as you don't expect her to be faithful, I believe you'll find the woman for you.

1 Like

Re: Not by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Given the intersexual dynamics between men and women, it makes no sense for some men to be faithful.

Then, why marry. Just have girlfriends or fwb or whatever.
Re: Not by Raalsalghul: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Skyview01:

Then, why marry. Just have girlfriends or fwb or whatever.

Will the society allow him?

Once they see a man with change, pressure mounts from all corners.
Re: Not by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Havesomesense:

NO.
Re: Not by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Will the society allow him?

Once they see a man with change, pressure mounts from all corners.

He should give the society a middle finger. His happiness comes first before any societal expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Not by Raalsalghul: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Skyview01:

He should give the society a middle finger. His happiness comes first before any societal expectations.

Sure, if he can avoid the guilt tripping that comes with it.

3 Likes

Re: Not by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Havesomesense:

If she wants to cheat, I don't want to know about any of it.

but you want her to know about yours angry
Re: Not by wunmi590(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2021

Marriage is not for you, baby mama things.

1 Like

Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Marriage is not for you, baby mama things.

Probably.
Re: Not by Richy4(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2021
I heard that there's something called open marriage... I have never seen it practised in real life... Maybe you should make a research about it and find a successful way to keep an open marriage...And also the first Nigerian to consider that... Its an option though...if u can discuss it with your spouse and she agrees to it.. embarassed
Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Richy4:
I heard that there's something called open marriage... I have never seen it practised in real life... Maybe you should make a research about it and find a successful way to keep an open marriage...And also the first Nigerian to consider that... Its an option though...if u can discuss it with your spouse and she agrees to it.. embarassed

Don't want my wife to sleep with other men, unless very codedly.

I should consider polygamy
Re: Not by Richy4(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Havesomesense:

Oh!!! Okay!!! It's now I understand... U will be the one sleeping around but she can't try it right?... grin grin Bless u buddy..U have no atom of selfishness in you.. cheesy
Re: Not by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
No matter how u waka reach or flex with girls, u will definitely end up with one.

1 Like

Re: Not by Sonnobax15(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Childish talk........

1 Like

Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Richy4:

Oh!!! Okay!!! It's now I understand... U will be the one sleeping around but she can't try it right?... grin grin Bless u buddy..U have no atom of selfishness in you.. cheesy

I will not involve emotions when cheating, sex is just the aim.
But many women get emotional after sleeping with men except for prostitutes.
Re: Not by Havesomesense(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
No matter how u waka reach or flex with girls, u will definitely end up with one.

Necessary evil.
Re: Not by POLYGAMY: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Havesomesense:

WETIN HAPPEN angry

1 Like

Re: Not by Richy4(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Havesomesense:

I will not involve emotions when cheating, sex is just the aim.
But many women get emotional after sleeping with men except for prostitutes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
What if She too can't attach emotion while cheating on you?, If she can't do without you.. her mission just to love you and worship the ground you walked on... Other sexual escapades with other men don't count... Won't you give such woman a chance? Because where I stand such woman might be a perfect match made in heaven in your own case..

1 Like

Re: Not by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
@Heading, NO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple / 13 Things That Can Happen If A Baby Is Left With Father / Will You Stay Single Forever If You Dont Have Money To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.