Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic (31649 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yet someone will be saying schools are to blame for students misbehaviour and violence in school.
All that is written here is bad parenting.
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by HEBEI: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Children without home training cry
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Komu1048:

75% of Nigerian speaks and understand Yoruba very well but instead of asking one the meaning of Omoluabi, u decided to wear ur gown of ignoramus.

75%? Wonderful.

Why 175%?

Surulere statistics.

1 Like

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Crafteck1: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
tommy589:
The system has failed. This is not about parenting gone wrong, but one of many symptoms of leadership/authority that is no longer respected or feared in Nigeria anymore.
Principal is not wrong inviting police but crowd most times vent their bitterness on police,they are the physical representative of the protected leadership that impoverish them.
So much hunger and anger in the land.

Its about parenting mostly, followed closely by social media
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Coldie(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
It’s this conglomeration of bad behaviours and bad attitudes that destroyed Nigeria. Imagine if these ones make it into the police force

2 Likes

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Adakintroy:
75% of youths out there won't pass standard company aptitude test even as graduate . I know I won't. But if them de say no job or country bad them too go shook mouth put. To thyself be true.

You know you won’t? Are you saying you’re out of the problem?
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Bastard1stborn: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Its unfortunate that Afonjas will import a harmful substance and give it an Igbo name to divert attention but I trust Buba Marwa to apprehend them all.

Dindinrin ni e
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Akerele44(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Secondary school is not like dis during my own time
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Bastard1stborn: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
condralbedez:
People dey vex,the economy has frustrated alot of lads....
You are blaming the parents,nobi when you feed child well that he/she go respect/obey you.e no go better for our leaders cry cry

I just killed someone here because he said you are stupid for saying this.

He is my uncles driver. Just killed him for you bro.

Good night
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Adakintroy: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

You know you won’t? Are you saying you’re out of the problem?

Saying youth are enough problem for or to themselves. The country should be left to rest.

1 Like

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Nicepoker(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
uuzba:

The principal should flog the parents? Abi what are you saying?

When I remember my primary 6 teacher, Mr Nnaemeka of Command Children's school Ann Barracks Yaba, that use ELECTRIC WIRE to flog the EVER LIVING SHIT out of students because you couldn't answer Squareroot of 2 to 4 decimal places. I start wondering who is spoiling wspooling days.
Present reality. I am afraid nothing much can be done.
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by greatness77: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Newton85:
You can't blame parents all the time. Some children are just naturally sociopaths. No level of good parenting will turn them around.
Its a lie, u are contradicting d word of GOD
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Elidrisy20: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Every unfortunate
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Elidrisy20: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Education has become something else in naija
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by RPG2020(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Leaders of tomorrow

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Malory: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Its unfortunate that Afonjas will import a harmful substance and give it an Igbo name to divert attention but I trust Buba Marwa to apprehend them all.
Our Yoruba leaders have failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by MrMacinterchi1: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
no order at all. things have spoiled
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by iyke2frankeze: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Leaders of tomorrow already grounded in hooliganism. God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by condralbedez: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

I just killed someone here because he said you are stupid for saying this.

He is my uncles driver. Just killed him for you bro.

Good night
hehehehhe,plz oh.i dnt want you to spend the rest of the year in jail.thou shall not kill.
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Malory: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Patrioticman007:

It has reached Edo, finally Mkpurumiri is conquering southern Nigeria.
Just like it has already conquered the north
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Picker28: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
I still remember that year in school problem go jus start with no reason
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by InoGetJoy: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Komu1048:

75% of Nigerian speaks and understand Yoruba very well but instead of asking one the meaning of Omoluabi, u decided to wear ur gown of ignoramus.
who gave you this useless statistic of 75% of Nigeria speaking and understanding Yoruba? So the other 2 major ethnic groups and the more than 200 other ethnic groups share 25%, abi?
Use ya head

2 Likes

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by InoGetJoy: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This can only happen in South East. See what Nkporo Imiri has caused.

These are potensialiteit Ipob, ESN Terorists.

I weep for my SOUTH EAST.

The govt should shut the school, pass an order that no school whether private or Govt school in the South East must admit the students.

Compile their names send to WAEC to blacklist them for 10yrs.
Edo state is now South East abi? ignoramus. FYI, Ice has always been in existence in the South West. People have always been taking Ice since 2012 in Lagos. Calling it it's Igbo name of nkpurummiri doesn't mean it's only in Igbo land. My people decided to face it head-on and end all usage of Ice in Igbo land while your people hide your heads in sand.

5 years from now, we'll see who laughs last
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Maliqcious: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
InoGetJoy:

who gave you this useless statistic of 75% of Nigeria speaking and understanding Yoruba? So the other 2 major ethnic groups and the more than 200 other ethnic groups share 25%, abi?
Use ya head
no mind the guy jor na yeye they do am.

1 Like

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by TheWolfen(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
I wonder why the mods let you spew rubbish here everyday. Tribal bigot
KillIgbohoN0W:

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Sikpa04(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Upper Sakponba?? I'm not surprised. That place is a dreadful place to live in Benin. Place is just filled with gangsters and all sort.

1 Like

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by christistruth01: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

They must be the ones setting up Mkpuru Miri and Baby factories all over the South East and also Peddling Drugs in South Africa
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Komu1048(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Use ya head

The person that should use his head is you sir, that doesn’t suggest that Yorubas r the major language. Almost all igbos can speak n understand Yoruba n same as Hausa. I’ve traveled to all this places, that’s why I can come up with that is at all I’m wrong, then 70%
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by GistFullGround: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
The government should arrest the students & fine them N1,500,000 each; for destruction of public property, then use the money to refurbish the school.
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by armadeo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Major hammer loading for the school.

All students to pay 10k damage fees before resuming + affidavit of good behaviour.

Una eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by Newton85: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
greatness77:
Its a lie, u are contradicting d word of GOD
The world does not revolve around "d word of God." Grow up..
Re: Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic by InoGetJoy: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Komu1048:

The person that should use his head is you sir, that doesn’t suggest that Yorubas r the major language. Almost all igbos can speak n understand Yoruba n same as Hausa. I’ve traveled to all this places, that’s why I can come up with that is at all I’m wrong, then 70%
hahahahahaha...guy.....almost all Igbos can speak Yoruba. lolz...ok o.
I'm here to tell you that you're 100% wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA / Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.