Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (31663 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by BoneBlogger(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady, Cynthia Chizoba Okoye who has fulfilled her dream of becoming a medical doctor following the demise of her father when she was a little girl.

The commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning in Anambra state; Mark Okoye, took to social media to celebrate his younger sister as he revealed she decided to become a doctor to help prevent people from dying after their dad passed away when she was 13 years old.

Mark Okoyo posted the below online;

I remember when dad died, you were 13 years old and you promised us that you’d study medicine to help prevent other families losing their loved ones prematurely.

Difficult times you experienced while writing your MCAT, getting into Tulane University Medical School and OF COURSE, surviving your residency program at John Hopkins University, they’ve all PAID off, darling. All through hard work, persistence, the never-say-die OKOYE attitude and prayers!

Congratulations Dr. (Ms.) Cynthia Chizoba Okoye, you deserve all the accolades baby. Even greater accolades reserved for our Mother who did it ALL by herself from 1991 till date.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-fulfills-her-dream-of-becoming-a-doctor-after-the-death-of-her-dad-at-13-photos.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Arysexy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations

Last last, Igbo amaka Sha!

39 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU DO AND DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

Congratulations Beautiful Doctor Cynthia.
What a lovely contagious smile cheesy wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Jamariwolff(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sorry for derailing but my GPA is giving me sleepless nights.
I had a GPA of 3.82 in 100 lvl first semester, can I still graduate WITH a FIRST class?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by jeffoe(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by omusiliyu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Demogorgon(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Never give up on your dreams...

Last Last things go fall in place..

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by DoyenExchange: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats beauty!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
My name sake, a BIG congratulations to you.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by noble71(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by noble71(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Op help me with her number! Tell her that she has won for herself a Handsome and Rich Husband. Beauty with Brain kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Guapismo: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I had a GPA of 3.82 in 100 lvl first semester, can I still graduate WITH a FIRST class?
Yeah its Very possible if u can have an average of 4.7 in the remaining semesters but that's not easy

U can make it in life without having a First Class, if u know u can't have that high in the remaining semesters just maintain ur second class upper

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by 3millionia: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thumbs up
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by HomeOfMe(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady, Cynthia Chizoba Okoye who has fulfilled her dream of becoming a medical doctor following the demise of her father when she was a little girl.

The commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning in Anambra state; Mark Okoye, took to social media to celebrate his younger sister as he revealed she decided to become a doctor to help prevent people from dying after their dad passed away when she was 13 years old.

Mark Okoyo posted the below online;

I remember when dad died, you were 13 years old and you promised us that you’d study medicine to help prevent other families losing their loved ones prematurely.

Difficult times you experienced while writing your MCAT, getting into Tulane University Medical School and OF COURSE, surviving your residency program at John Hopkins University, they’ve all PAID off, darling. All through hard work, persistence, the never-say-die OKOYE attitude and prayers!

Congratulations Dr. (Ms.) Cynthia Chizoba Okoye, you deserve all the accolades baby. Even greater accolades reserved for our Mother who did it ALL by herself from 1991 till date.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-fulfills-her-dream-of-becoming-a-doctor-after-the-death-of-her-dad-at-13-photos.html
Congratulations dear. It's not too easy studying medicine even with all the money and good school.
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Laple0541(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by sunnyside16(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
God bless you and your dad continue to find rest in the Lord.
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Premiumwriter: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
omusiliyu:
Igbo Amaka

Maybe it's time we stop all this and look at the bigger picture. All this igbo amaka won't get any of us anywhere, not anymore

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Ellabae(f): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats girl.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Laple0541(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69017521:
BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU DO AND DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

Congratulations Beautiful Doctor Cynthia.
What a lovely contagious smile cheesy wink

Do something good for your life and stop this Igbo Amaka, Yoruba amala, Fulani tuwo stuff.
Lazynigerianyouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by maestroferddi: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pretty woman...her legs though.

John Hopkins, Ivy League not beans.

Congratulations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by popson23: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
'' No tyranny of circumstance can permanently imprison a determined mind''
Bremen Sydney

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Jamariwolff(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Guapismo:

Yeah its Very possible if u can have an average of 4.7 in the remaining semesters but that's not easy

U can make it in life without having a First Class, if u know u can't have that high in the remaining semesters just maintain ur second class upper
thanks
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
yes , pass or 3rd class is even possible for you

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Sirpaul(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Igbo Amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by vickyfelix: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
KK
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Tokziby: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Yup by getting nothing less than 5's. U can do the calculations urself, the only thing that can get u a first class is abundance of 5's and few 4's.
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
My name sake, a BIG congratulations to you.
hmmmm
u now remember say Na namesake
Re: Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School by mayim(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You will need a GPA of at least 4.6 in all your remaining semesters in school. You can achieve it. Never let anybody make u think cannot. However, sisterly advise from someone with work experience close to a decade. A decent 2.1 is fine for anything dream you wanna achieve. Don't be too upset or hard on urself if 1st class doesn't pan out.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Post Graduate Admission / What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.