Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) (808 Views)

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) / Marlian Seen Chilling On A Police Vehicle With A Stick Of Weed In His Hand. PICX / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
This guy has been scamming people on facebook, that he is the owner of nairaland and wants to sell it because his father is sick.. Please stay away from him, he's been duping people on facebook..

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by FuckDModz: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mayowa Ade.

Na dem
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2021
This one na mugu.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by IbadeHQ: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
How people fall for this shit tire me. How can a big platform like nairaland be sold for 80k? Some people are stupidly greedy.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by dan9ice(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Show us where he mentioned "nairaland"

And how would you buy a platform, which is the biggest forum in nigeria if not Africa

Only their advert alone na money for them...
You they lie
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
dan9ice:
Show us where he mentioned "nairaland"

And how would you buy a platform, which is the biggest forum in nigeria if not Africa

Only their advert alone na money for them...
You they lie
I don't need you to believe me, I'm informing others so they won't fall victim..
If I'm lying, why then did he delete his account? You must be a scammer like him.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by dan9ice(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

I don't need you to believe me, I'm informing others so they won't fall victim..
If I'm lying, why then did he delete his account? You must be a scammer like him.

Yes
Cause I had already you
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by ERockson: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Show us more details or you are blackmailing him.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
ERockson:
Show us more details or you are blackmailing him.
Don't believe me.. But when he scams you don't come here wailing.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by elmodee7(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Too many scammers on facebook too. Like this fool below who has been duping people in the name of bitcoin. His real name is Charles orkafor aka danbaba. He resently absconded to jos from lagos where people are looking for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu's Campaign Driver Was Seen Fighting Dirty With A Lady (video) / Man, 61, Faces R*pe Charge Over S*x Romp With Girl, 19 / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad In Grand Style As Baba Instructed Fail To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.