Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' (18187 Views)

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by JennyOfOldstones(f): 2:00am On Dec 07, 2021
Racoon:
Bullshit! So you want to invade staff health privacy by forcing COVID-19 vaccination on them even if it is a disease of public health importance?
If it's a matter of public interest then it supersedes any private rights they have
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 07, 2021
socialmediaman:

Wow! The level of misinformation/ignorance on the text I just quoted.

For documentation reasons let me correct some misinformation.

Viruses mutate when they’re able to multiply too many times inside someone’s body. For example. A virus has a good chance of mutation when it multiplies itself hundreds of millions of times inside a person’s body. The job of the virus is to multiply and attack the person’s respiratory organs. If it’s able to keep multiplying uncontrollably, it has a good chance of mutation.

COVID vaccines limit the multiplication of the virus inside the body to just a few thousands or fewer instead of millions. At this rate, the virus cannot effectively attack the lungs and respiratory organs and it will NEVER be able to mutate. For example, If there's 1 in 10 million chance of mutation then a virus can't mutate if its only able to multiply 1,000 times.
This shows that your not even educated on the gibberish your talking about. disgrace. Your degree is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Phut:

That’s a big lie. It is the vacinnated/vaccinations that are bringing about the mutations. The unvaccinated have nothing to do with it.

Fact # 1 Covid is a weak virus with a low mortality rate (about 1%). The WHO, G7, G8 etc are using fear-mongering and overblown and misreported statistics about the the virus to have people “willing” surrender a myriad of fundamental human rights to their governments and by extension to the WHO, G7 and G8. WHO and their ilk have no intention of giving these FHR’s back. That is why they are prepping us by telling us that COVID is here to stay.

In the country that I live, nobody dies of pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema. All deaths from this and other related illnesses are reported as “cause of death: Covid.

Fact # 2 An unvaccinated person cannot lead to a mutation of a virus. If an unvaccinated person gets the virus, it will be a battle between the persons immune system and the virus - a battle in which their can be only one victor and one vanquished. Our immune system comes out ahead approximately 99% of the time and confers natural immunity, which is by far superior to that concotion they are forcefully trying to inject in people’s bodies. It would take a very weakened body and extremely compromised immune system to lose out to covid. But in those rare cases (1% or less) the result would be death. This is because our immune system and any virus know that any meeting is a call to war - a duel to the finish. There is no half stepping with the immune system.

Now let me give you an example of a situations that might lead to a mutation: someone taking their 1st covid shot and not taking the second shot on schedule or not at all. Giving people poorly tested and ineffective vaccines. Why do I say this? Because when a person decides to use medications/ vaccines/ outside help, they must be thorough. When a virus overwhelms/kills a person (1% of the time), there is no need to mutate. When the body’s immune system kills the virus (99% of the time) it killed. Finito. No chance given to mutate.

Viruses mutate when they have come under attack and have been given a respite/a chance to regroup. The mutation of a virus is basically the virus regrouping and coming back stronger to rebuff future attacks. Viruses get that kind of respite when a person for example does not take the 2nd dose (when due. Viruses can also get that respite when the vaccine itself is a weak and ineffective vaccine. Hence they’re telling people to come take a booster shot and also telling people that covid maybe here forever.

This is classic explanation. Thanks for such a wonderful piece. You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by JennyOfOldstones(f): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2021
This platform is riddled with delusional conspiracy theorists and people blinded by religion spreading their usual anti-vax rhetoric.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by olibeans: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2021
There is more to this than meets the eye.
All these useless private companies that don't have labour laws to protect staff is nonsense.

Send some people go 6ft.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by JJOF(m): 2:18am On Dec 07, 2021
socialmediaman:

Good for you, I think we’re done here.
Omo you get power ooo
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by jaxxy(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Racoon:
Bullshit! So you want to invade staff health privacy by forcing COVID-19 vaccination on them even if it is a disease of public health importance?

Mtn will be sued if they try it. It’s that simple.

U can force a new, rushed and yet to comprehensively approved on people or tell them they loose their jobs.

JennyOfOldstones:
This platform is riddled with delusional conspiracy theorists and people blinded by religion spreading their usual anti-vax rhetoric.

I’m not into unfounded conspiracy theories bt Stupid acts like what mtn is doing is what is fueling conspiracy theories the more.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by BarrElChapo(m): 2:51am On Dec 07, 2021
2elliot:
Guy! Stop capping like a sissy. There is nothing to imagine about a sickness that's has 99%survival rate.

You're definitely crazy, if it has 99% survival rate.. it's only one percent that's has died all over the world right.. you're definitely sick in your brains. Meanwhile channel your advice to your co conspirators that the vaccine is not the mark of the beast cos that's what the conversation was about. Ciao
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by efficiencie(m): 2:58am On Dec 07, 2021
paltielx:
First non of the vaccine is 100% protective, on average it's 90% protective second, after taking the first two vaccine you are to take the booster vaccine periodically, that has been launch in nigeria of recent

What is your source? Please quote a peer reviewed published research paper with this your statistic or else it is a blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by wildernessVoice: 3:49am On Dec 07, 2021
Omicron COVID-19 variant
� � ☠️
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Digmygold: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Racoon:

Don't mind them. Always following foreign directives and policies like sheep. They however don't follow same when it comes to the rights and welfare of their staff. This is BS!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by malcom1X: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I'm getting completely vaccinated tomorrow

That's why the language "fully vaccinated" that you see being used time and time again...is intentional. No one will ever be fully vaccinated in the future...as the boosters will be every 4-6 months for the rest of time...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/covid-19-variants-nigerians-should-prepare-to-take-booster-shots-nafdac-dg/amp/
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by dvkot(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2021
socialmediaman:

No I think you did the math wrong. If 200 million get vaccinated, we eliminate the likelihood of mutations from the virus, we also drastically reduce infections from vaccinated person to vaccinated person to the barest minimum, and we achieve herd immunity. Problem solved
you sound so confused, you don't even know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by IMASTEX: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2021
paltielx:
Good and courageous move by MTN, most Nigerians are forming over sabi for something they know nothing about, Pastors will now say MTN they has been using for years is demonic, i wonder why their god did not show them earlier
Forget those religion businessmen, any logical reasoning will not consider religious sentiment. My thought is, how come suddenly govt has now become so caring about her citizens?! Thereby seeking ways to enforce or force this vaccine on the citizens? There were more challenging issues like malaria, fever, cholera, infant mortality, malnutrition, hunger, etc. That have & will keep wiping people in numbers. The west never border to ban those criminal politicians who never fixed those issues, after all it isn't affecting them directly and might aid in population control in Africa. Now that covid has come and it might affect them, they have starting banning and the ever useless govt are now acting because they can't do without medical tourism, borrowing, aids, etc. And also the looting that comes with covid. The truth is, there is a high level of distrust between the citizens & the government. And nothing can be done to change that until Nigerians start seeing responsible leaders. If Nigerians threaten to boycott the use of MTN sims. They will quickly backtrack.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by deleo16(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I will rather lose my job than take that vaccine that is infused with DNA and RNA modification and Cell binding therapy, that's capable of rendering your future offsprings imbeciles and cognitively deficient; Never!! sad
they have thrown law they sign after the nurumberg experiemnt on the jews by Nazi not to FORCE DRUG on people now they have neglected that , please people should google triple strand DNA or 3rd strand DNA.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Isvo: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Krismas(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
socialmediaman:

It's clear that the transmission is not from person to person directly like the flu or COVID-19, the transmission is through an infected mosquito. That means if someone has malaria, you can eat and dine with them and not get infected. You can't do same with someone infected by COVID
grin Ok. That’s rite. But u have not addressed the crux of the matter. Which is, HOW DO U GET MALARIA RESISTANCE? Is it due to untreated malaria or half or incomplete medications? How do u get malaria resistance?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by nedzuby: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Racoon:

The facility belongs to MTN and they also want to protect other people too. So they have a right to make it compulsory. If you don’t want to vaccinated because you feel it’s your privacy resign so that another person who is vaccinated can occupy the position.

Why not tell the banks that it’s your health privacy and therefore you won’t wear mask to enter
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by nedzuby: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2021
IMASTEX:

Forget those religion businessmen, any logical reasoning will not consider religious sentiment. My thought is, how come suddenly govt has now become so caring about her citizens?! Thereby seeking ways to enforce or force this vaccine on the citizens? There were more challenging issues like malaria, fever, cholera, infant mortality, malnutrition, hunger, etc. That have & will keep wiping people in numbers. The west never border to ban those criminal politicians who never fixed those issues, after all it isn't affecting them directly and might aid in population control in Africa. Now that covid has come and it might affect them, they have starting banning and the ever useless govt are now acting because they can't do without medical tourism, borrowing, aids, etc. And also the looting that comes with covid. The truth is, there is a high level of distrust between the citizens & the government. And nothing can be done to change that until Nigerians start seeing responsible leaders. If Nigerians threaten to boycott the use of MTN sims. They will quickly backtrack.

1. Malaria and others are not transmitted like Covid. This Covid pandemic really showed Nigeria and other countries that their health system is not perfect.

2. Do you know how many times people have been advised to switched off their phone a whole day in protest to MTN? They won’t cos they know that they will loose more
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2021
franklytrue:

I thank God my job doesn't mandate me to be vaccinated. God placed me there but when the wickedness of the enemy spreads further, even nationwide, I will not be a partaker of the evil deeds. The time is coming.

But you're still operating a mobile phone
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by malcom1X: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Isvo:
Na wah o

And na the inventor of mRNA Vaccines dey talk so.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by socialmediaman: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Krismas:
grin Ok. That’s rite. But u have not addressed the crux of the matter. Which is, HOW DO U GET MALARIA RESISTANCE? Is it due to untreated malaria or half or incomplete medications? How do u get malaria resistance?

You just changed the topic from mutation to resistance? The topic being discussed is the virus mutating to new variants due to uncontrolled multiplication in the body of the unvaccinated. There’s no mention that the same variant of the virus is resistant to the COVID-19 vaccines. In fact at this point the current vaccines are effective against all known variants so let’s stay on the topic
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by franklytrue(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

But you're still operating a mobile phone
Yes? And how does that correlate with getting vaccinated or do you suppose I do evil deeds with my phone?
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Arrowss(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righthussle:
Good move MTN. Good move.

You trust Oyibo education system,you trust Oyibo technology, you trust and practice oyibo religion but you no trust Oyibo vaccine. Idioooooooooot.

Sack them all if they don't take.

What I want to know now is that, is the vaccine the mark of the beast, so I would know how to lose everything for heaven, by not taking it, I need to first know if it's the mark of the beast.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by philiancoop(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
paltielx:
Good and courageous move by MTN, most Nigerians are forming over sabi for something they know nothing about, Pastors will now say MTN they has been using for years is demonic, i wonder why their god did not show them earlier
You well at all? Forcing persin to take something he doesn't want to na good thing? If they are afraid for infection, make the ones wey dey fear take vaccine. That way, they are protected from those without vaccine. It's is a choice
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
No vaccine no buying of data from them. angry
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Righteousness2(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

What I want to know now is that, is the vaccine the mark of the beast, so I would know how to lose everything for heaven, by not taking it, I need to first know if it's the mark of the beast.
Run with all your Might from the Jab.
The Jab Carries the Full Prophecy of the MOB and the Number of his name.
Don't let anyone Deceive you.
Run! Run! Run! If you value your soul.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by paltielx: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
efficiencie:

What is your source? Please quote a peer reviewed published research paper with this your statistic or else it is a blatant lie.
cdc.gov and from Dr Fauci himself
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Righthussle: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

Go and take the vaccine joor. When the white man told you of a place called hell and gave you a book on how to escape going to the place , you believed him wholeheartedly. You didn't only accept the book, you live your life according to the dictates of the book. Now the white man has told you of a disease called covid 19 and has given you a vaccine to protect you from the disease. Why the doubt? Have you lost faith in the white man?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Racoon:

You have a right to reject Vaccines just like the company also has the right to fire anyone who wants to put the lives of its workers at risk. Simple! Na by force? Nigerians must have sense by force!
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by planetx: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is not the mark of the beast yet but a test run. You can dismiss this as just another conspiracy theory but you will not be a scoffer for much longer.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by CrestMan: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Just remember getting a new job in Nigeria ain't easy... So take it and save yourself the stress

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? OR what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Those who try to save their souls will loose it but he who looses his soul for the sake of Christ will gain it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Are Nurses Promiscuous/Flirty? Is It A Myth? / Things You Should Never Say To Your Employees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.