Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' (18239 Views)

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by planetx: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Phut:

That’s a big lie. It is the vacinnated/vaccinations that are bringing about the mutations. The unvaccinated have nothing to do with it.

Fact # 1 Covid is a weak virus with a low mortality rate (about 1%). The WHO, G7, G8 etc are using fear-mongering and overblown and misreported statistics about the the virus to have people “willing” surrender a myriad of fundamental human rights to their governments and by extension to the WHO, G7 and G8. WHO and their ilk have no intention of giving these FHR’s back. That is why they are prepping us by telling us that COVID is here to stay.

In the country that I live, nobody dies of pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema. All deaths from this and other related illnesses are reported as “cause of death: Covid.

Fact # 2 An unvaccinated person cannot lead to a mutation of a virus. If an unvaccinated person gets the virus, it will be a battle between the persons immune system and the virus - a battle in which their can be only one victor and one vanquished. Our immune system comes out ahead approximately 99% of the time and confers natural immunity, which is by far superior to that concotion they are forcefully trying to inject in people’s bodies. It would take a very weakened body and extremely compromised immune system to lose out to covid. But in those rare cases (1% or less) the result would be death. This is because our immune system and any virus know that any meeting is a call to war - a duel to the finish. There is no half stepping with the immune system.

Now let me give you an example of a situations that might lead to a mutation: someone taking their 1st covid shot and not taking the second shot on schedule or not at all. Giving people poorly tested and ineffective vaccines. Why do I say this? Because when a person decides to use medications/ vaccines/ outside help, they must be thorough. When a virus overwhelms/kills a person (1% of the time), there is no need to mutate. When the body’s immune system kills the virus (99% of the time) it killed. Finito. No chance given to mutate.

Viruses mutate when they have come under attack and have been given a respite/a chance to regroup. The mutation of a virus is basically the virus regrouping and coming back stronger to rebuff future attacks. Viruses get that kind of respite when a person for example does not take the 2nd dose (when due. Viruses can also get that respite when the vaccine itself is a weak and ineffective vaccine. Hence they’re telling people to come take a booster shot and also telling people that covid maybe here forever.
You have perfectly explained what exactly is going on.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Krismas(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
socialmediaman:

You just changed the topic from mutation to resistance? The topic being discussed is the virus mutating to new variants due to uncontrolled multiplication in the body of the unvaccinated. There’s no mention that the same variant of the virus is resistant to the COVID-19 vaccines. In fact at this point the current vaccines are effective against all known variants so let’s stay on the topic
grin If u don’t know that Mutation and resistance are effective synonyms of themselves, den I have no other choice but to suspect u don’t know much grin Virus by nature multiply in the host, be it vaccinated or unvaccinated.as a defense mechanism. Multiplication of the virus is not why it mutates! Also show proof that the vaccine is working, cos I see no single proof to dat effect. Almost every day, Nairaland give updates of Covid patients, deaths and those discharged. If so many can be discharged after treatment for Covid, it means Covid is treatable. So, why on earth is vaccine necessary? Cholera has killed as much people as covid in Nigeria. Why is the government not sensationalizing cholera? Why no talk of vaccine for cholera and NCDC guidelines for cholera?
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by efficiencie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
paltielx:
cdc.gov and from Dr Fauci himself

So Dr. Fauci is a peer reviewed paper in a reputable journal. You just committed the logical fallacy, argumentum ad verecundiam. So because Dr. Fauci/CDC is a medical authority it makes him the final arbiter of truth, right? Rubbish. If you cannot produce a peer reviewed research paper in a reputable journal of medical science backing your claims then I strongly advise you shut up. You are following Dr Fauci/CDC with blind faith very much like a religious adherent without asking for the facts from rigorous research. The results of this research paper: Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections suggest that the effectiveness of the vaccines has waned significantly for vaccinees that received the two jabs compared to those who have natural immunity and my guess is that with the newer Omicron variant the effectiveness of the shots will drop even further. So ma guy, if you cannot produce evidence based claims about the vaccines and their effectiveness you should keep your mouth shut and stop worshipping Reverend Dr Fauci and his church the CDC. Follow the science and not Dr Fauci.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Jpolgar(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
paltielx:
cdc.gov and from Dr Fauci himself

Fauci?
Please watch the documentary

Plandemic 1
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

Plandemic 2
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Arrowss(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Run with all your Might from the Jab.
The Jab Carries the Full Prophecy of the MOB and the Number of his name.
Don't let anyone Deceive you.
Run! Run! Run! If you value your soul.

Well, I already took the first jab, I can't know it's the mark of the beast and still take it when I know the implications is eternal damnation, what I was expecting according to the bible is 666, and to be on right hand, since the jab is The mark of the beast as you have just said, God will be done. I cannot support Satan and will never ever, the vaccine doesn't mean I support Satan or align with Satan, I took the vaccine without knowledge that it's the mark of the beast. Even though it doesn't matter anymore, I will not take the second jab or the booster now that I know.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
HappyPagan:

Yeah, MTN is the employee's private home. What right does MTN have to enforce rules on an employee's home?

Don't mind them. They want MTN to accommodate their stubbornness borne out of ignorance and adherence to conspiracy theories. They should first resign and then enforce their rights naa!
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

What I want to know now is that, is the vaccine the mark of the beast, so I would know how to lose everything for heaven, by not taking it, I need to first know if it's the mark of the beast.

Are you for real? Did you take Polio and small pox vaccines as a baby? Why haven't the MOB be inscribed on your head? Let us stop these beer parlor news we peddle around please.
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by efficiencie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Siwel25:

Are you for real? Did you take Polio and small pox vaccines as a baby? Why haven't the MOB be inscribed on your head? Let us stop these beer parlor news we peddle around please.

Don't we all take drugs? Are drugs not the result of science? No one is doubting the wonders of science and how it has benefitted us all. What we question is the politicization of COVID. I have a couple of questions for you. (1) Why didn't WHO warn the world early, before January 2020, of human to human transmission of the COVID virus (2) Why isn't China allowing independent investigators from WHO to fully investigate the origins of COVID in line with international best research practices (3) Why were repurposed drugs that showed impressive results in the treatment of COVID not researched by WHO, CDC, NIH and NHS? (4) Why did the NIH under Dr. Fauci fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology after such studies were banned in the US by the Obama administration due to deadly risks associated with such studies? (5) Why is it that till today no pharmaceutical company has agreed or researched the possibility that deaths after receiving the COVID jabs were caused or aggravated in part or entirely due to the vaccines? (6) Is the Moderna RNA shot really a vaccine as defined by the CDC or is it an experimental gene therapy? (7) Vaccines by definition are meant to help you produce antibodies to fight disease yet with the COVID vaccines you can still contract COVID and spread it. Are these vaccines really vaccines? (cool Lastly, if as a social scientist, I have to study papers on molecular biology to sieve through the pool of misinformation and fact to ensure that I am not made a scapegoat or guinea pig, do you think anyone in his or her right mind will blindly trust mainstream media news on COVID? Food for thought!
Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by efficiencie(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

Well, I already took the first jab, I can't know it's the mark of the beast and still take it when I know the implications is eternal damnation, what I was expecting according to the bible is 666, and to be on right hand, since the jab is The mark of the beast as you have just said, God will be done. I cannot support Satan and will never ever, the vaccine doesn't mean I support Satan or align with Satan, I took the vaccine without knowledge that it's the mark of the beast. Even though it doesn't matter anymore, I will not take the second jab or the booster now that I know.

The problem is no one really knows what the mark of the beast is because no one really knows the meaning of what John wrote.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

In the Greek, the original language in which the above verse was written, the red color portion was rendered as: χξς . Greek letters, like Hebrew, have numbers that they connotes and the first letter (chi) represents 600, the second (xi) represents 60 and the third (stigma), an obsolete letter, represents 6. Now translators add all these numbers to get 666 but this does not necessarily make this translation correct. Those three letters of the Greek alphabet are a code and only the children of God to whom it is revealed will be able to decipher this mark when they see it. God would not have inspired John to write down the exact mark of beast over 2000 years ago knowing fully well the adversary could decide to change the mark in order for it to remain undetected by Christians and anyone looking out for Bible prophecy. So I can emphatically tell you, no one is ever going to ask you to come and take a mark 666, but these three letters χξς could help you detect the exact mark when it is about to be administered. Many foolish Christians, like the 5 foolish virgins in Matthew 25:1-12, will hastily and gullibly take the mark under the guise of supporting proclamations of scientific authorities. I fear this is why Jesus said "if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24) because it will look like something innocuous but many will be deceived into taking the mark because it will not look like 666 or something deadly and it will come under the guise of supporting scientific authorities. Watch and pray bro!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' by paltielx: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
efficiencie:

So Dr. Fauci is a peer reviewed paper in a reputable journal. You just committed the logical fallacy, argumentum ad verecundiam. So because Dr. Fauci/CDC is a medical authority it makes him the final arbiter of truth, right? Rubbish. If you cannot produce a peer reviewed research paper in a reputable journal of medical science backing your claims then I strongly advise you shut up. You are following Dr Fauci/CDC with blind faith very much like a religious adherent without asking for the facts from rigorous research. The results of this research paper: Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections suggest that the effectiveness of the vaccines has waned significantly for vaccinees that received the two jabs compared to those who have natural immunity and my guess is that with the newer Omicron variant the effectiveness of the shots will drop even further. So ma guy, if you cannot produce evidence based claims about the vaccines and their effectiveness you should keep your mouth shut and stop worshipping Reverend Dr Fauci and his church the CDC. Follow the science and not Dr Fauci.
i was thinking you will make sense but you are not, if you don't want to vaccinate you are free but if you are working for MTN you'll be sacked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

With Third Class Degree Is Their Any Hope / N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia / Massive Bank Job Loss Imminent In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.