Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

7 years in Vet school, A nairalander finally signed out (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 years in Vet school, A nairalander finally signed out (Pics) (276 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 years in Vet school, A nairalander finally signed out (Pics) by Dogshow(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Many people have heard it that Veterinary medicine is one of the toughest professions in Nigeria because our patients cannot describe what really is wrong with their system.

I gained admission into the premier University of Ibadan to study Veterinary medicine in 2014/15 for a six-year degree diploma, and finally signed out from the noble faculty today, Monday 6th December, 2021

IMO...years of emotional and psychologically letdown, coupled with the fear and anxiety of the almighty DVM Part 1, 11 and 111 exams on a back to back basis.

I'm super grateful to God Almighty, and excited for the next step ahead.

Big congrats to me!

2 Likes

Re: 7 years in Vet school, A nairalander finally signed out (Pics) by jaeyking(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations to you
Every course has its own burden
Wish you the best in your pursuit for success

2 Likes

Re: 7 years in Vet school, A nairalander finally signed out (Pics) by TarOrfeeek: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
I want buy Boerboel for your hand.

No go add money ontop.....

You know say, una way for that Dog business no pure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Futo Admission / Problems Of Educating And Training Library And Information Sciences Students / UNIJOS School Fees 2021/2022 | New & Returning Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.