Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigeria To Morocco By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Morocco By Road (5524 Views)

Adventure To Morocco By Road / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
I am planning to drive from Nigeria to Morocco, starting from sokoto or Lagos in 2022. Date not set now as I am waiting for my agency to release our annual leave roaster. I plan on spending 25 days on the trip.... I will be flying back from Morocco.
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Optimistguy1969: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Greet Hadji for us

Salute Ramat for Rabat for me too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by kennethfranc(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
What then happens to your car?

This your adventure is quite risky.... Why not flight to & fro?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good luck is it for fun or for a cause
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
kennethfranc:
What then happens to your car?

This your adventure is quite risky.... Why not flight to & fro?

I will sell it before returning
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
jackcanfield:
Good luck is it for fun or for a cause

For fun, I just want to see the world starting from Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

not safe. Too many terrorists along the route

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

Okay then greet Princess Lalla Salma for me and my namesake King Mohammed VI.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Eriokanmi: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

I will sell it before returning
grin remember Morocco is always called a disadvantaged African country. Tunisia and Algeria too, because of their infrastructural development in those North African countries. They have nothing in common with core Africans. In essence, the car you're driving there must be sellable in Morocco. Nigerian tokunbo can't be received as a gift by any Moroccan, please take note.

Why not travel by road transport instead of driving? Just get the necessary papers and you're good to go. Enter through Lagos cos of security concerns up north. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
grin remember Morocco is always called a disadvantaged African country. Tunisia and Algeria too, because of their infrastructural development in those North African countries. They have nothing in common with core Africans. In essence, the car you're driving there must be sellable in Morocco. Nigerian tokunbo can't be received as a gift by any Moroccan, please take note.

Why not travel by road transport instead of driving? Just get the necessary papers and you're good to go. Enter through Lagos cos of security concerns up north. Good luck.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
ednut1:
not safe. Too many terrorists along the route

I'm aware of the treats and hopefully I can get around them with no issues
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
I hope we do have picture coverage on Nairaland.. When you commence your journey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
jackcanfield:
I hope we do have picture coverage on Nairaland.. When you commence your journey.

Definitely, I will be posting here regularly even before I start
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

Definitely, I will be posting here regularly even before I start
We would appreciate it very much Sir ..Morocco looks like a fine country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by BlackXabbath(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op is a crazy dude, like me.
I can come along if you don't mind, I ve always wanted to go on a long tour from home to a new environment. I don't really care what happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Ghengiskhan(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Op is a crazy dude, like me.
I can come along if you don't mind, I ve always wanted to go on a long tour from home to a new environment. I don't really care what happens.

I will be needing a copilot on the journey so I will contact you when the time comes. Thanks for the interest
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Mckunzy(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2022
Fantastic

Will also like to see what the outside world looks like. Can I also be part of the journey? Adekunle from I Ibadan.
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Dunkjames5(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
This op never die for Sahara desert abi grin
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by mikael11(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Dunkjames5:

grin
You got me here. as I was reading the 2021 comments and was hoping the recent comments will be his success on his journey only to see this your comment
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Dunkjames5(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2022
mikael11:

grin
You got me here. as I was reading the 2021 comments and was hoping the recent comments will be his success on his journey only to see this your comment
grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dunkjames5:
Lol ....bro easy now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by ednut1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
No pics Or you chickened out
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Dunkjames5(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2022
ednut1:
No pics Or you chickened out
grin grin
Chickened out grin
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by 10kgod(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Ghengiskhan:
I am planning to drive from Nigeria to Morocco, starting from sokoto or Lagos in 2022. Date not set now as I am waiting for my agency to release our annual leave roaster. I plan on spending 25 days on the trip.... I will be flying back from Morocco.

Op, have started the journey or you haven't? No update at all.
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by useful1997: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
No update sir...I'm planning to take a tour to morocco too, from Morocco we can easily get to spain..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Jemvaris: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2022
I'm really interested in this, i also plan to go by road to morrocco through lagos, with stops at all the countries.
If we could go together it will be more fun and safer.
Please do let me know the time you intend to so we could go together. And also get my morocco visa ready.
Ghengiskhan:
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Engrgreg1: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Senior man please when are you planning to leave I go like join the movement
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by malikombi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dangerous journey
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Some people are really bold. Danger signs everywhere.
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by LuckyKeys1: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omo this journey no be small one, you get mind
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Setiuoriyomi: 4:55pm On Mar 17
Eriokanmi:

Please can you give details on how to take a bus from Lagos to Morocco
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by Eriokanmi: 6:37pm On Mar 17
Setiuoriyomi:

Please can you give details on how to take a bus from Lagos to Morocco
People used to enter via Niger by road and ffrom here to Libya and Morocco. But due to ecowas sanctions in Niger the route may not be passable for now. Maybe you should Google any alternative routes.

By the way, kilo fę lo she ni Morocco?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Becomes Ineligible For The DV-2015 Lottery.. / Cheapest Nursing School In Canada / Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.