Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigeria To Morocco By Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Morocco By Road (5579 Views)

Adventure To Morocco By Road / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by SAMMY12345678: 5:15pm On Apr 18
Bro I'm planning on this Journey this year, please any updates available, I mean the cost of the transportation by road.
Thanks
BlackXabbath:
Op is a crazy dude, like me.
I can come along if you don't mind, I ve always wanted to go on a long tour from home to a new environment. I don't really care what happens.

Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by SAMMY12345678: 5:17pm On Apr 18
Bro do you have ideas about the transport cost by road, I'm planning on this Journey this year, please any updates.
Thanks
Mckunzy:
Fantastic

Will also like to see what the outside world looks like. Can I also be part of the journey? Adekunle from I Ibadan.
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by SAMMY12345678: 5:22pm On Apr 18
Bro please I'm planning on this journey this year, do you have any updates about the cost of road transportation.
Thanks
useful1997:
No update sir...I'm planning to take a tour to morocco too, from Morocco we can easily get to spain..
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by SAMMY12345678: 5:25pm On Apr 18
Bro please I'm planning on this journey this year, do you have any updates about the cost of road transportation.
Thanks

Engrgreg1:
Senior man please when are you planning to leave I go like join the movement
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by SAMMY12345678: 5:25pm On Apr 18
Thanks
Engrgreg1:
Senior man please when are you planning to leave I go like join the movement
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by SAMMY12345678: 5:30pm On Apr 18
The details is not issues.
It's the estimate cost of the transportation by road.
Bro I'm planning on this journey this year, just looking out for the current transport price, do you have any updates about the cost of road transportation.
Thanks

The trip is from
Lagos to
Benin republic
Enter bus to
Bamako Mali
From
Bamako enter bus to
Nouakchott Mauritania
From
Mauritania
Enter bus straight to Morocco
Setiuoriyomi:

Please can you give details on how to take a bus from Lagos to Morocco
Re: Nigeria To Morocco By Road by LEGITCHUDDY: 1:27am On May 02
SAMMY12345678:
The details is not issues.
It's the estimate cost of the transportation by road.
Bro I'm planning on this journey this year, just looking out for the current transport price, do you have any updates about the cost of road transportation.
Thanks

The trip is from
Lagos to
Benin republic
Enter bus to
Bamako Mali
From
Bamako enter bus to
Nouakchott Mauritania
From
Mauritania
Enter bus straight to Morocco

Hi Sammy have you travelled to Morocco or are you intending to travel let's Rob mind together

You can hit me up on WhatsApp with 09114331021

Or you drop your own number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best African Country To Relocate. / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Mgmt Thread - Outdated! / Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.