Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 (9009 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thieves!
Re: Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 by gawu1: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Thieves

Where are the remaining hidden palliatives

Yeye country
Go ask that your kerosene governor.
I am also asking that my own who is always using bandits to cover for his under performance.
We always blame fg, leaving out the greatest threats to our development, the state governors who stealing our patrimony as they like and unchallenged.
I know you won't accept this plane truth that your governor other than no one else is the thief holding your palliative.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 by ello29(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2021
How fair is this? Honestly this is not fair to me.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Sara money...fight covid ko fight cough ni
Re: Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2021
gawu1:

Go ask that your kerosene governor.
I am also asking that my own who is always using bandits to cover for his under performance.
We always blame fg, leaving out the greatest threats to our development, the state governors who stealing our patrimony as they like and unchallenged.
I know you won't accept this plane truth that your governor other than no one else is the thief holding your palliative.
you are right. State Governors are thieves we don't really face. Very soon their own is easy
Re: Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19 by plero(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

Either big or small cargo, you always have a service providers to meet you request.
...well delivered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! / Abia State Owes Doctors Up To 23 Months Salary - NMA / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.