Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! (8993 Views)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by magnifico(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
hello guys,

I was a healthy normal boy, very sweet and loveable

when i was 16, i realized i had very prominent shoulder blades (esp at the back)

i went for an Xray and the Doctor (oh ! those Doctors) said i had Scoliosis (well i did have it)

Since then i havent been the same

NOW, i cannot,
1. Take off my shirt in front of JUST anyone and esp in public
2. swim in a public pool (the shirt-off issue )
3. wear a tee-shirt or sweat shirt, i have to wear Big shirts to cover the deformity and even those shirts at best ONLY JUST cover very little . (My spine is S-shaped from side to side instead of from back to front) (Imagine what i faced during NYSC when we had to bathe together in a big yard !)

4. apply for jobs that require a little physical exertion (and im an eng graduate)
5. do anything without experiencing serious back pains (im just 21,imagine if im 75,with my back !)

NOW
The doctors say the surgery cannot be done in Nigeria that i have to go abroad
even then,i'll have a 50-50 chance of success or LOSING MY ABILITY TO WALK and to cap it all,the SURGERY IS EXPENSIVE !!!

QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
even if i get the money by SERIOUS HUSSLING and working TEN THOUSAND JOBS (straining my back), do you think it is wise for me to risk the operation, considering the fact that apart from the pains and the cosmetic angle, i am okay

I look a bit bent to the right when i walk and if you STARE HARD , ONLY IF YOU STARE HARD you can see a slight bulge on the right side of my back ! apart from this, im okay

I have a beautiful and loving girlfriend who doesnt mind and is getting married to me next year, (she actually likes the fact that my back is different,she says the "topography of my back is exciting" and that the normal back is "boring,straight and bland"wink. Can you believe that chic? Isnt that wonderful? She actually likes me for that ! (i think she said it to make me feel good !)

I even have some kokolettes who never notice until i take off my shirt and by then are so in love that it doesnt even matter !

I have a B. Eng in eng and a very good job !

I have lots of male friends and lots of girls who have BIG CRUSHES on me

and apart from the Scoliosis, i must confess, im really handsome (isnt LIFE just IRONIC)

SO, GUYS SHOULD I GO ON WITH MY "NOT-TOO-BAD and WONDERFUL" (though delicate and sometimes "full of pain"wink LIFE ?

Or Should I risk it all and try the operation ? (which i dont even have the money for as yet)

? cry

1 Like

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by PTBNaija(f): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2007
My dear, don't worry about it right now. Things are going great for you, and at this point, the cost of the surgery (both literally and the possible additional hazard to your health) is not work it. Only take the surgery when the pain becomes unbearable. . .or is getting to be unbearable. Your wife-to-be loves you the way you are, your parents and family have accepted it. . .you don't need it right now.

2 Likes

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by magnifico(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
PTBNaija:

My dear, don't worry about it right now. Things are going great for you, and at this point, the cost of the surgery (both literally and the possible additional hazard to your health) is not work it. Only take the surgery when the pain becomes unbearable. . .or is getting to be unbearable. Your wife-to-be loves you the way you are, your parents and family have accepted it. . .you don't need it right now.

What you said has really made me feel better and the way you started with "my dear" really shows that you are trying to express ur empathy in the most soothing way.
Thank you, i am STRONG and i will survive
Thanks dear
i think i'll take ur advice and chill without the operation
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2007
bros

got scoliosis too

there are different forms of scoliosis and not all can be corrected by surgery

Besides u should have had the surgery when you were sixteen

most of us were recommended back braces which helped straighten whilst one still grew

if ur still 21 then you may still be able to do some corrections.

I came across a new type of brace that is not bulky but rather made of some new fibre that allows you to stretch with( even gymnasts have used during practice)

My advice

run all the searches on the internet and find out abt this brace and see if you can try that give yourself a deadline of say 1 year and see what happens. I'll try to find the link again

forget the surgery if you were younger then it would be alrit.
Because it will involve fusing ur vertebrae no be simple surgery

1 Like

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by magnifico(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
salsera:

bros

got scoliosis too

there are different forms of scoliosis and not all can be corrected by surgery

Besides u should have had the surgery when you were sixteen

most of us were recommended back braces which helped straighten whilst one still grew

if your still 21 then you may still be able to do some corrections.

I came across a new type of brace that is not bulky but rather made of some new fibre that allows you to stretch with( even gymnasts have used during practice)

My advice

run all the searches on the internet and find out about this brace and see if you can try that give yourself a deadline of say 1 year and see what happens. I'll try to find the link again

forget the surgery if you were younger then it would be alrit.
Because it will involve fusing your vertebrae no be simple surgery

My Dear,
you have no idea how it feels to know that someone out there feels exactly and knows exactly what i feel
even my girlfriend cannot know exactly how i feel most times and cannot understand the psychological and physical strain i feel
thank you for your timely insight and info
i need to know more about the brace and if i can get it here in Nigeria
are you in Nigeria?
PLEASE i need your help and info
if possible,id like us to meet so you can see mine and vice versa
Thanks a lot
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
your lucky your are still young

I'm in my late twenties and i've known since i was abt 17
first year in university
went to igbobi(seems u haven't been to a hospital to check urself out)
did all the checks ( its a medical condition so they measure via xrays and the angle of the curvature)

its all these measurements that they use to set a brace

they have 'local' ones here in Naija but the doctors can assist in ordering ones abroad

Please note most common braces are solid structures that are external and bulky( you will not be able to work wearing them o)

I wore them for almost 1 and a half years in university and it was not convenient

Now the brace i researched on the INTERNET was diffrent it was made of some new fabric that made it adaptable for peoples work/school life

SCOLIOSIS is very common okay, since i was diagnosed i can notice scoliosis in others in a heartbeart. I found all sorts of links on the internet I also found out many SPORTS men who had scoliosis as well as a lot of famous artistes. There was even a blog from an asian girl who had undergone surgery.

I'll send a link for this new brace ( i found it on the internet so pleasae do a search yourself)

All in all get to a GOOD hospital with orthopaedics section ( preferably IGBOBI) get all your xrays and stuff
research about it and see what options you have.

If i tell you my tale for the pastten years hmmmm
and i am a girl o
so my jeans would fall down on one hip cos in some forms of scoliosis that affect the whole alignment not just the shoulders
now i'm scared of trying to swim again unless its a private pool not to talk of a myriad of clothes i tend to avoid
But there are worse things in this world

3 Likes

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by PTH(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
Get a back brace ASAP. You WILL have to do the surgery at some point in the future as scoliosis has no cure and is progressive as you grow older.

The most prominent sufferer i can recollect now is the 4th member of the band boyzIImen - he has scoliosis (at some point he had to stop dancing with the others when perfoming, started using a cane to walk and had to quit the band in 2003 because he could no longer cope with the demands).

Do the surgery as soon as you can, it will save you a lot of stress in the future and a back brace will help slow down the progressive curvature of your spine.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by PTBNaija(f): 6:12am On Aug 05, 2007
PTH:

Get a back brace ASAP. You WILL have to do the surgery at some point in the future as scoliosis has no cure and is progressive as you grow older.

The most prominent sufferer i can recollect now is the 4th member of the band boyzIImen - he has scoliosis (at some point he had to stop dancing with the others when perfoming, started using a cane to walk and had to quit the band in 2003 because he could no longer cope with the demands).

Do the surgery as soon as you can, it will save you a lot of stress in the future and a back brace will help slow down the progressive curvature of your spine.

I don't know, the thing is he might not need a back brace.

To the original poster I have a few questions about your case.

1.) Have you been getting x-rays every year? And if so, do you know what angle the curvature in your spine is at?

2.) Do you know if the angle of the curve has stopped increasing, or is it still changing?

3.) Do you know the cause of your scoliosis? Because you got it so young, was it spontaneous, or a result of a problem with your spinal cord?

***And my note in regards to the braces, you should talk to your doctor first and see if it will help your specific case before you go and waste money on it. Depending on where the curvature in your back is located, the brace might not be able to help you. So I HIGHLY advise you see your doctor first.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by magnifico(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
First of all i'd like to say a BIG thank you to all the good people who replied my post.
You have helped in more ways than you can imagine
GOD bless you all profusely
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by magnifico(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2007
salsera:

your lucky your are still young

I'm in my late twenties and i've known since i was about 17
first year in university
went to igbobi(seems u haven't been to a hospital to check yourself out)
did all the checks ( its a medical condition so they measure via xrays and the angle of the curvature)

its all these measurements that they use to set a brace

they have 'local' ones here in Naija but the doctors can assist in ordering ones abroad

Please note most common braces are solid structures that are external and bulky( you will not be able to work wearing them o)

I wore them for almost 1 and a half years in university and it was not convenient

Now the brace i researched on the INTERNET was diffrent it was made of some new fabric that made it adaptable for peoples work/school life

SCOLIOSIS is very common okay, since i was diagnosed i can notice scoliosis in others in a heartbeart. I found all sorts of links on the internet I also found out many SPORTS men who had scoliosis as well as a lot of famous artistes. There was even a blog from an asian girl who had undergone surgery.

I'll send a link for this new brace ( i found it on the internet so pleasae do a search yourself)

All in all get to a GOOD hospital with orthopaedics section ( preferably IGBOBI) get all your xrays and stuff
research about it and see what options you have.

If i tell you my tale for the pastten years hmmmm
and i am a girl o
so my jeans would fall down on one hip because in some forms of scoliosis that affect the whole alignment not just the shoulders
now i'm scared of trying to swim again unless its a private pool not to talk of a myriad of clothes i tend to avoid
But there are worse things in this world

I think we have a lot to talk about, and id like to meet you

I think we could give each other more than website links. we could offer each other some kind of support and learn from each other's experiences.
I would really appreciate that.
By the way, i am in my late twenties as well !  wink
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2007
Haba

na health section you dey so why did you misinform us about your age

cos if u are in ur late twenties i doubt a brace can work anymore

Besides its possible i already know you

Are you by any chance undertaking a postgraduate course in Lagos
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by magnifico(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hi salsera,
I did not lie or misinform about my age
i said i "WAS" 16
im not 16 anymore
sorry,im not sure i am the one in your school or if we av met
besides.i dont think ud notice my scoliosis if u saw me
anyway,hav u sent ur contact details to my box?
i'd love to meet you
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2007
magnifico:

hello guys,

I was a healthy normal boy, very sweet and loveable

when i was 16, i realized i had very prominent shoulder blades (esp at the back)

i went for an Xray and the Doctor (oh ! those Doctors) said i had Scoliosis (well i did have it)

Since then i havent been the same

NOW, i cannot,
1. Take off my shirt in front of JUST anyone and esp in public
2. swim in a public pool (the shirt-off issue )
3. wear a tee-shirt or sweat shirt, i have to wear Big shirts to cover the deformity and even those shirts at best ONLY JUST cover very little . (My spine is S-shaped from side to side instead of from back to front) (Imagine what i faced during NYSC when we had to bathe together in a big yard !)

4. apply for jobs that require a little physical exertion (and im an eng graduate)
5. do anything without experiencing serious back pains (im just 21,imagine if im 75,with my back !)

NOW
The doctors say the surgery cannot be done in Nigeria that i have to go abroad
even then,i'll have a 50-50 chance of success or LOSING MY ABILITY TO WALK and to cap it all,the SURGERY IS EXPENSIVE !!!

QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
even if i get the money by SERIOUS HUSSLING and working TEN THOUSAND JOBS (straining my back), do you think it is wise for me to risk the operation, considering the fact that apart from the pains and the cosmetic angle, i am okay

I look a bit bent to the right when i walk and if you STARE HARD , ONLY IF YOU STARE HARD you can see a slight bulge on the right side of my back ! apart from this, im okay

I have a beautiful and loving girlfriend who doesnt mind and is getting married to me next year, (she actually likes the fact that my back is different,she says the "topography of my back is exciting" and that the normal back is "boring,straight and bland"wink. Can you believe that chic? Isnt that wonderful? She actually likes me for that ! (i think she said it to make me feel good !)

I even have some kokolettes who never notice until i take off my shirt and by then are so in love that it doesnt even matter !

I have a B. Eng in eng and a very good job !

I have lots of male friends and lots of girls who have BIG CRUSHES on me

and apart from the Scoliosis, i must confess, im really handsome (isnt LIFE just IRONIC)

SO, GUYS SHOULD I GO ON WITH MY "NOT-TOO-BAD and WONDERFUL" (though delicate and sometimes "full of pain"wink LIFE ?

Or Should I risk it all and try the operation ? (which i don't even have the money for as yet)

? cry

I read your initial post clearly so i have hgihlighted where you said you were 21

It was on the basis of that that i adviced abt the brace
cos now you say you are in your late twenties its a big difference

so unless 21 was a typo then you did misinform alrit

1 Like

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
there's a guy in my master's class who has scoliosis so i was just checking smiley

abt sending contact details

nahhhhhhhhh
i like my incognito status on NL
besides i don't stay in lagos so i doubt we wud be able to meet.

but if you want to talk(share experiences n stuff) we can talk here

personally, i have adjusted and anchored my faith in God

I still get back pain every now and then in fact in the last year or so its been infrequent(hope that's a word)

But in the early days
Kai it would ache for days I adjusted to sleeping on the bare floor, less ache and pain
i used orthopeadic mattress-sat on back friendly chairs
constantly checked my alignment as i walked and worked

Sometimes it would be like my muscles just knotted sooo tight that they refused to stretch not to talk of the way my shoulder blades ached
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by teeswit: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Over 5 years and this tread is still useful. Am a lady living with scoliosis and these days the pains have started becoming unbearable.
During my search for non surgical ways to correct or reduce the scoliosis curves, I learnt about the scroth method and have decided to form a group that would help people like me manage the pain and negative feeling associated with this deformity.
Please indicate if you are interested in the group.currently am in communication with some centers in the uk using this technique to know if they would be willing to support the group.
Its a call to help ourselves and others in our position.

1 Like

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by giftbox: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Scoligirl(f): 8:22am On May 26, 2013
Reading the above posts made me seem the person with the most severe scoliosis here. I got diagnosed with mine at age ten and now 25 years old but with a body frame of a nine year old girl. Living with idiopathic scoliosis could be so life threatening especially when lungs and heart functions are being compromised, considering the kinda life here in Nigeria. Guess, we really have to come together and make a voice. There are better non-surgical treatments abroad which would involve no incision especially for people with mild curves. If we could have this incorporated into our health system, the better for the large number of sufferers here whilst making surgery a last resort and also for very severe curves as it won't bring a halt to further curvature. It is nice meeting you all on here. smiley
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Adewummy007: 2:52pm On May 26, 2013
Scoliosis is the S curvature of the spine in a PA view. It can either be idiopatic (unknown cause) or can be postural (bad posture, bag pack, limb length discrepancy, bad gait e.t.c). It is diagnosed physically and radiologically. Radiological diagnosis give more objective diagnosis and can be use as outcome measure. Scoliosis can be managed conservatively using analgesic to relief pain, electro-modalities to relief pain, thoraco-lumbar braces and prescribed scoliosis exercises to correct the spine abnormal curvatures and finally good positioning and postures to prevent further deformities. See a doctor and request for referral to a physiotherapist for expert management
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 26, 2013
I eventually did a physio session in the UK at SOS clinic - you can check it out they use a version of the scroth method.
At the end of the 4weeks session it gave me exercises I can do for life and better posture techniques as well as increase in height of 1cm lol.

If scoliosis is affecting your lungs and bending you over then this would improve your posture and life really quickly.
Just to encourage anyone let down by scoliosis - Usain Bolt has scoliosis wink and so do many actresses, ballerinas and dancers.

for the girl asking about braces, it wont help if your over 21. Scroth based exercises are your best bet; not aware of any physiotherapist that focuses and specialises in scoliosis treatment because that's what really matters.

3 Likes

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Adewummy007: 2:04pm On May 27, 2013
All physiotherapist should be able to manage scoliosis but the speciality of physiotherapy that manage scoliosis is orthopaedic.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2013
@adewummy

so when did orthopeadics fall under physiotherapy as a speciality?
they are two separate fields please.

@ALL
unless you want to do surgery or fix a brace then visit go ahead and visit orthopaedic surgeon. Note brace will only slow down the spinal curvature( useful when you are under 21), surgery will restrict the spinal curvature and leave you with some limited mobility so if you had a goal of being a dancer or runner scratch that. However NONE of them will compensate for the misalignment of your hips, help with pain or lung capacity, neither will it derotate your spine or reduce the size of your picquet on the shoulder or even untwist your muscles and other muscles compensating for the imbalance.

However if your are looking for exercise to improve your quality of life then search for physiotherapist that specialise in scoliosis, I repeat all physiotherapists can not manage scoliosis.

Please google SOS clinic or other scroth method based clinics worldwide.
Hopefully one day A specialist clinic will run in lagos focusing on physio for those living with spinal curvatures whether hyperkyphosis or scoliosis.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by silvasurfa(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2013
Hi Salsera,

@all, the physiotherapy curriculum and practice in Nigeria has been expanded to accommodate 4 areas of specialization (for now) with plans underway for further areas of specialization. They are (in no particular order);
1) Orthopaedic and sports physiotherapy (which is widely regarded as the mainstay of physiotherapy practice)
2) Neurophysiotherapy
3) Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy and
4) Ergonomic and industrial physiotherapy

In this case, I believe that @adewummy was only making a reference to the area of physiotherapy specialization and not to the part of surgery (orthopaedics) which deals with interventions to remedy abnormalities, diseases and injuries of the locomotor system.

salsera: @adewummy

so when did orthopeadics fall under physiotherapy as a speciality?
they are two separate fields please.

@ALL
unless you want to do surgery or fix a brace then visit go ahead and visit orthopaedic surgeon. Note brace will only slow down the spinal curvature( useful when you are under 21), surgery will restrict the spinal curvature and leave you with some limited mobility so if you had a goal of being a dancer or runner scratch that. However NONE of them will compensate for the misalignment of your hips, help with pain or lung capacity, neither will it derotate your spine or reduce the size of your picquet on the shoulder or even untwist your muscles and other muscles compensating for the imbalance.

However if your are looking for exercise to improve your quality of life then search for physiotherapist that specialise in scoliosis, I repeat all physiotherapists can not manage scoliosis.

Please google SOS clinic or other scroth method based clinics worldwide.
Hopefully one day A specialist clinic will run in lagos focusing on physio for those living with spinal curvatures whether hyperkyphosis or scoliosis.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Adewummy007: 5:48pm On May 27, 2013
@salsera. Physiotherapy have specialities such as orthopaedic and sport, neurology and cardiopulmonary, gerontology, o&g and others. I managed 2 scoliosis in abuja last year and there was significant change in the musculoskeletal structures one is 16yr and other 17. My friend managed a lady of age 22 and also there is significant reduction in pain, posture and gait. I used scoliosis exercise regime because they did not complain of pain while my friend use ultrasound, massage and scoliosis exercise.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Adewummy007: 5:51pm On May 27, 2013
@ silvasurfa
Nice one.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Scoligirl(f): 5:41am On May 28, 2013
But the fact remains that not all exercises can work for scoliosis. Some can induce the curve especially when it has to deal with laying pressure on the spine. I'm speaking from experience. There are no same condition. What works for Miss A might end up not working for me depending on various factors and the rate at which the curve grows varies from individual. From research, idiopathic scoliosis patients are to avoid sleeping on their stomach, wearing heels and carrying heavy things, partaking in ballet dances or activities that could lay pressure on the spine as all these can trigger their curvature.

June is International Scoliosis Awareness Month. This is the shirt I made. smiley

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by giftbox: 10:44am On May 28, 2013
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 28, 2013
Was diagnosed with scoliosis years ago. Mine isn't bad but the back pain I get worsens year to year. Started acupuncture to help with the pain, few days later was admitted cos my lung was collapsed. Probably for weeks without realizing it. Surgeon doesn't think my scoliosis had anything to do with it. Its getting more difficult to get chest xrays done without aligning a certain way.
it affects my work now, standing in the OR for hours is hellish.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Scoligirl(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2013
giftbox: scoligirl, are you by anyway a fair lady i met @ lekki for airtel/etisalat pre-interview cv submission? just asking smiley

Nope, I'm presently undergoing my National Youth Service and not on a job hunt yet. I'm fair though with a well-spelt 'S-shaped' figure. smiley
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Scoligirl(f): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by Adewummy007: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Scoligirl: http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/health/a-young-ladys-battle-with-scoliosis/

Short of words. But we are in a digital world now everything can be google and one get a reliable information. Don't loose hope all will be well

1 Like

Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by teeswit: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Am glad people are responding to the call. i also read about the Scoliosis SOS program this afternoon and thinking of trying that especially with the testimony from one of us about their method.
Can we speak to this people to have a center here in Naija?
@ scoligal: I love the customized tee with the how to look good twisted, can i get one to?
i still wear my heels and dance like i have no problem with my back, thanks to my orthopedic bed which i lay flat on my back on after committing all these sins. i think my curve has stopped growing, but the pain is crazy which is expected (cobb angle of 63 degrees).
i volunteer to post any useful info i see online. am sure we must have read the story of Kofo, for those of us who haven't here is the link and the reason to speak up for scoliosis, increase the awareness level, promote early detection and stress the importance of early treatment. http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/health/a-young-ladys-battle-with-scoliosis/
Please join the looking good twisted group on facebook via this link: www.facebook.com/lookingoodtwisted
good night dearies.
Re: This Scoliosis Is Killing Me ! by teeswit: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
giftbox: good to know that am not in this scoliosis race alone lol. used to wallow in self pity but not anymore. although am interested in a good brace too, got the scroth method book from the us bt extremely lazy to do those abnormal exercises. pls if there is a workable technique or a possibility to get a brace, i would happily grab it. am 26. about the experience of scoliosis, it was bad, peeps staring etc, bt not anymore. poster, tanks for the thread though.

Gift can I meet with you on the book u gt from the US. Wouldn't mind if I can get your contact details. The book should help us with useful tips. Please cheeck looking good twisted on fb

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Drastically Reduce Weight In 21 Days By Eating 2 Kinds Of Food / COVID-19: The Two New Patients In Ebonyi Don't Live In Enugu - ENGS / Abia State Owes Doctors Up To 23 Months Salary - NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.