Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again (3632 Views)

Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time / Get 25 Dollars For Free By Helping This Platform Grow / Invest In Helping Hands Today! Start This Business With N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by kayusely70(m): 4:41am On Jan 01, 2022
snowland:
Yes, I stand by the title of the topic. Most Nigerians are ingrates, they bite the hands that feed them. I've been burned and hurt so many times that I can't seem to find any honest Nigerians alive anymore. This is all because I try to see the good in people.
When they need your help, they can go to the extent of licking the sole of your shoes but once they have what they need from you, you become a nobody.
Three different people on Nairaland (usernames withheld) are perfect examples of the Ungrateful Nigerians.
It's a pity you feel that way. I remember you reached out to some of us during the height of Covid 19 in mid last year. I applied and I was one of 5hose picked and you promptly involved Beremx in disbursing the giveaways. God shall continue to bless you abundantly. Kindly change your mind. Have a positively memorable new year.

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2022
kayusely70:
It's a pity you feel that way. I remember you reached out to some of us during the height of Covid 19 in mid last year. I applied and I was one of 5hose picked and you promptly involved Beremx in disbursing the giveaways. God shall continue to bless you abundantly. Kindly change your mind. Have a positively memorable new year.

Hey bro, I remember your username from that giveaway because I used to have a friend back in college then, his name was Kayode but we called him Kayus. You reminded me of him.

As for changing my mind, naa my mind is made up on that. People will come at you with a barrage of issues needing help. They'll be ready to do almost anything including even to suck your balls but once they get what they want, the narrative changes.

No more of that, as from now moving forward. I dont care of the claim of help is genuine or otherwise, I'll not pay attention to it. Ill only help IF and WHEN I want to, not WHEN being asked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by kayusely70(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2022
snowland:

Hey bro, I remember your username from that giveaway because I used to have a friend back in college then, his name was Kayode but we called him Kayus. You reminded me of him.

As for changing my mind, naa my mind is made up on that. People will come at you with a barrage of issues needing help. They'll be ready to do almost anything including even to suck your balls but once they get what they want, the narrative changes.

No more of that, as from now moving forward. I dont care of the claim of help is genuine or otherwise, I'll not pay attention to it. Ill only help IF and WHEN I want to, not WHEN being asked.
I can understand your feeling. Kindly consider it in the spirit of the new year. God reward you immensely.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by yom2(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2022
snowland:

And how do you determine who are "genuine people"?.
a times u will notice without being told
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by kayusely70(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2022
snowland:

How're you today brother. I hope you're doing great. Have a pleasant weekend.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by etel124(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please don't generalise the whole issue....we still have nice people in nigeria.....its just that the bad ones are more....

If you are doing good to help people in need...please continue...your reward is from above and not from any man...keep up the good work....life is too short for not showing love...
snowland:
Yes, I stand by the title of the topic. Most Nigerians are ingrates, they bite the hands that feed them. I've been burned and hurt so many times that I can't seem to find any honest Nigerians alive anymore. This is all because I try to see the good in people.
When they need your help, they can go to the extent of licking the sole of your shoes but once they have what they need from you, you become a nobody.
Three different people on Nairaland (usernames withheld) are perfect examples of the Ungrateful Nigerians.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by samology2000: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
snowland:

Snowland abeg take am easy. Helping people simply means just rendering help without expecting something in return. some people tends to forget easily the sacrifice you have done for them or how uncomfortable you put yourself just to please them. please do not limit your kind gesture. keep on doing it and i am sure God will bless you. happy weekend.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Legitng1v: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
snowland:

Kindly help me I'll be grateful ���
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by IyaZainab: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2022
@snowland

Please don't stop helping we that are appreciative sir
We will continue to be grateful

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by IyaZainab: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2022
@snowland created the thread where I was given 50,000 by @money121
With the 50,000 I have started my charcoal business and I also sell recharge cards
Yes I planned on selling eggs I changed my mind to selling recharge cards because it is a fast moving business more tan eggs

Updates have always been given to my two sponsors on WhatsApp and I won't stop doing that

The receipts of the recharge cards will be uploaded here when I close from school

Snowland and money121 please don't stop giving

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by IyaZainab: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
As I promised, the receipts are here

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by KingMarlhyk: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2022
snowland:

Pls i made a mistake on forex trading after raising $4 to $9 and now I've blown the account. Pls if $3 isn't too much for you pls lend me. I promise to repay back once ive made profit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adswage Review - Scam Or Legit? Check Here / Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / AMAZING ESTATE AND INVESTMENT IN THE CITY OF CALABAR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.