Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,157 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

This Information Would Open Your Eyes! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Information Would Open Your Eyes! (230 Views)

Naira Eyes N1,300/$ At Parallel Market As Speculators Offload FX / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Information Would Open Your Eyes! by Mbee247(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's interesting to note that some people thinks that to make money online,you need to just do one or two tasks online and get blown overnight.

You see,doing anything legitimate online is different from what you think of of it,as it requires patience,hardwork, lots of showing up and a lot more of consistency.

Smiles... i was also a victim of this get rich quick mentality as well before i actually found the secret.

After so many years of throwing away money to the dungeon,doing trial and error,i finally got to find a way and the secret behind it after so many researches on "how to make money online".

C'mon,lend me your hears..

You see,for you to make money online,they are just things you need to know of, which are;

�. For you to make money online, you need to sell something,Also;

�. The other way by which you are able to make money online is by offering services online.

Now i think you do have an idea of what it looks like to make money online, making money online is no different from making money offline, it's just that the world is moving to the digital space,making money inclusive.

The first point i outlined was that you need to sell something to make money online,what you are able to sell could be physical product or a digital product.

Physical products could be in the form of things we can see and touch like clothes,wrist watches, electronic gadgets,food products and any other things we can see and touch.

While digital products on the other hand are products we can see but not touch as they are in the form E-books, memberships, video courses, webinars, softwares usage and so on.

For the second point where i said offering services,the service in question could be a soft skill kind of service or a hard skill kind of service.

The soft skill kind of service could be writing gigs, social media agency, digital agency, graphic designing,web developing, programming,App creation and development, software developing and so much more.

On the other hand,we've got the hard skill kind of service which could be bricklaying,carpentry,automobile technician, electrical technician, painting and so on.

When you look at the services,you would get to see that they are soft skill service and hard skill service,like it does not really matter whether you offer soft skill service or the hard skill kind of,the most important thing is that you have what it takes to make money online by offering your skill as a form of service for people who are desperately in dire need of it.

Now that you know the truth about how to make money online,your ability to sell this services or product that it is to strangers out there who are in dire need of what you need to offer is what is going to determine whether you are going to make money or not.

I believe you picked one or two..

Then it is,

To your success!

(1) (Reply)

A Suicide Pod Is Set To Be Launch In Switzerland / You Deserve To Be Young & Rich / Meta Nft Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.