Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,496 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

December Is The Best Month A Punter Should Win Big - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / December Is The Best Month A Punter Should Win Big (202 Views)

A Punter Father And The Son / EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? / From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December Is The Best Month A Punter Should Win Big by guobe: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you are a soccer punter and you cannot win big this December,just know you are not heading in the right direction.Alot of secrets are involved in soccer punting and I am amused most times when people complain of tickets cutting all the time.most people don't even know how to make use of combination betting in which even if three or more matches fails you still get something tangible.also most people don't know how to make use of statistical data analysis and so much more which I won't reveal here.December is certainly the month to hit big as I have done that constantly for some time now.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Arteta Disappointed With Result Against Everton. / PSG Want Champions League Title After Drawing Madrid / Premier League Postponed Two Matches Due To Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.