Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation (456 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation by IsaacNewton869: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
I wrote and send this stuff to mountain of fire Gmail I found on their website, please read and advise me on it plz��

Good day sir, my name is Paul Isaac from ibadan sir..yes sir I really need your help sir, I'm a masturbator, have try to stop many times but I will still go back to it, have fasted before, have pray multiple prayers, have ask for forgiveness from God but I will still go back to it, it come to a stage that I'm even ashame ro ask for forgiveness From God sir, but currently now the last time I did it was last week and after I watch uf program on Facebook on masturbation, I became so sad and I cry, now I'm not doing it again, even anytime I'm feeling to do it at night I quickly Change my sleeping mode, or I shake my head to stop imagining it again, but sir do I still need Deliverance, coz right now I already have the mind of not doing it again, do I still need Deliverance since I'm not doing it again, I really want you to answer this sir, I will be very happy if you can sir, coz anytime I hear d word Deliverance, I'm always sad and be like has this masturbation cause another thing to my life, the first day I masturbate was actually accidentally, I was banging myself on bed and I noticed it feels good, then I continue continue uptill now, I started at the age if 14 and now I'm 17 moving to 18 by next year sir, I'm so sad sir, the worst is my dad is a pastor and I don't even know how to tell him cause he won't be happy with me, I've discussed this with my friends, instead of them to advise me, but gosh they are also doing it ,they said it's good, that science prove it but me as pastor child, I know it's bad and I thank God that after listening to your program I stop it and I believe I've overcome it immediately, but sir do I still need to do Deliverance?

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2021
If you stop fornication after contacting HIV ,will the HIV go away because you stopped fornication ?.

The answer is no . Same as masturbation.

You don't necessarily have to go to a man of God for deliverance.you can deliver yourself through fasting and prayer and feeding on God's word daily. Demons don't give up easily , especially on pastors children and wife. It's the easiest way to infiltrate a church and destroy it. .
Re: Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2022
IsaacNewton869:
I wrote and send this stuff to mountain of fire Gmail I found on their website, please read and advise me on it plz��

Good day sir, my name is Paul Isaac from ibadan sir..yes sir I really need your help sir, I'm a masturbator, have try to stop many times but I will still go back to it, have fasted before, have pray multiple prayers, have ask for forgiveness from God but I will still go back to it, it come to a stage that I'm even ashame ro ask for forgiveness From God sir, but currently now the last time I did it was last week and after I watch uf program on Facebook on masturbation, I became so sad and I cry, now I'm not doing it again, even anytime I'm feeling to do it at night I quickly Change my sleeping mode, or I shake my head to stop imagining it again, but sir do I still need Deliverance, coz right now I already have the mind of not doing it again, do I still need Deliverance since I'm not doing it again, I really want you to answer this sir, I will be very happy if you can sir, coz anytime I hear d word Deliverance, I'm always sad and be like has this masturbation cause another thing to my life, the first day I masturbate was actually accidentally, I was banging myself on bed and I noticed it feels good, then I continue continue uptill now, I started at the age if 14 and now I'm 17 moving to 18 by next year sir, I'm so sad sir, the worst is my dad is a pastor and I don't even know how to tell him cause he won't be happy with me, I've discussed this with my friends, instead of them to advise me, but gosh they are also doing it ,they said it's good, that science prove it but me as pastor child, I know it's bad and I thank God that after listening to your program I stop it and I believe I've overcome it immediately, but sir do I still need to do Deliverance?

Bro drop ur WhatsApp no
Re: Do I Still Need Deliverance After Stopping Masturbation by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
IsaacNewton869:
Jesus Christ never informed anyone that he or she needed "deliverance". Instead, He taught all to repent and obey His teachings and commandments. So where your deliverance prescription comes from is not of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away / From Bible Perspective, Could Mohammed Be Considered A True Prophet??? / A Man Wearing Charms In Bank (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.