Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer (9802 Views)

The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves / The Nairalife Of A Family Man Who’s Content At ₦1.3m/month / The #nairalife Of A Finance Man In The Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Adebolamena(f): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
You are right bro.. I like to learning programming
Lalami3232:
Software development na blood money oooo. I paid 300K to learn just Java at NIIT back then. I would advise youths to go into it because it's the only business you can start up without need a capital in 9ja. It's the only good job you can get in 9ja without needing a BSC. Though I've left Java sha, but the experience I got from Java gave me advantage to learn JavaScript (React and Node), Python (Django) etc.
Instead of you to go do ashawo or yahoo, go learn programming and thank me later. If you no fit get access to materials, I go help to give you some. It's my little way of taking menance from the street grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ******"
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Executer: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:
Software development na blood money oooo. I paid 300K to learn just Java at NIIT back then. I would advise youths to go into it because it's the only business you can start up without need a capital in 9ja. It's the only good job you can get in 9ja without needing a BSC. Though I've left Java sha, but the experience I got from Java gave me advantage to learn JavaScript (React and Node), Python (Django) etc.
Instead of you to go do ashawo or yahoo, go learn programming and thank me later. If you no fit get access to materials, I go help to give you some. It's my little way of taking menance from the street grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ******"
I'm very much interested boss.
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by jordyspices: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:

Very much interested carlsonekeke@gmail.com thank you
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by sikan(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:

Good day boss, hope this message meets you well...

Please I'm interested in getting the materials for programming....

I really want to go into programming ... Though I don't have a system for now, I'll just keep them until I get something to practice with... Thanks
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by richmote: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:

Software development is wide, pick a part of it and i would gladly guide you on it
Hi
I am currently learning JavaScript .
If you don’t mind I will need guidance
And materials as well
Thank you
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Lalami3232(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
richmote:

Hi
I am currently learning JavaScript .
If you don’t mind I will need guidance
And materials as well
Thank you

I've dropped a mail on this thread, use it in getting to me
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by remi1444: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fidelismaria:

Thanks for the offer, we appreciate!

Could you please help me with materials in JavaScript, I'm fluent in HTML and CSS.

My JS is shaky.

Thanks!

There's a Fundamental course by Zino Akpaorieva(sic). I got to know about him when Airsaylongcome mentioned him and honestly the man did justice to javascript in the Nigerian way. His fundamental course will solidify your knowledge plus his 100 days of javascript course where you build 100 different projects is okay too although I'm yet to commence the latter.
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by remi1444: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
olioxx:

Don't give up boss, even the girl said it was until July 2020 before she got a job, that was about 2 years after she started. The journey is rough, but perseverance and commitment will make you win.
As you said nobody will share there low times, so don't compare yourself please, just keep up the good work and las las you go smile.
Thank you chief. I appreciate.
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by bhassan20: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:

Kindly help me outoo
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Fidelismaria: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
remi1444:

There's a Fundamental course by Zino Akpaorieva(sic). I got to know about him when Airsaylongcome mentioned him and honestly the man did justice to javascript in the Nigerian way. His fundamental course will solidify your knowledge plus his 100 days of javascript course where you build 100 different projects is okay too although I'm yet to commence the latter.

Thank you so much! Will check it out.

1 Like

Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by fawaz22(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Lalami3232:

hello sir
How can I get the materials?
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Mkingz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nwibii:

I'm interested in learning programming.
How do I start?
Bro, go to freecodecamp.org...everything is there and you get certifications too. I just started myself
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Nwibii: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Thank bro.
I appreciate.

Mkingz:
Bro, go to freecodecamp.org...everything is there and you get certifications too. I just started myself

1 Like

Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Fidelismaria: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
remi1444:

Good evening Sir!
kindly help me with the link to the course you mentioned, can't seem to find it on YouTube.
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lalami3232:

I'm interested how do I contact you ?
Re: The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer by Ademola47(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Lalami3232:

I sent you a mail. Please, reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nairalife Of A Struggling Creative Who Is Racing Against Time / Career Or Marriage, Which One Do You Work For? / How The Nigerian Army Short Service Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.