Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris (28902 Views)

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by ogbiwa: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Luis Suarez claims Lionel Messi is "suffering" at Paris Saint Germain just four months on from his dramatic Barcelona exit.

Messi was forced to leave the club due to La Liga's financial regulations despite a willingness to stay and an agreement to play for a fraction of his wage.

After realising staying wasn't an option, the 34-year-old joined PSG on a free transfer, and while the Parisian club are top of Ligue 1, life hasn't been all that easy for Messi.

He hasn't found the back of the net as much as he'd have liked (four goals in 11 games), and he's also struggled to gel with striker partners Neymar and Kylian Mbappe up front for the French side.

According to Suarez, who remains a close pal of Messi's, the Argentine has admitted he's struggling in Paris, particularly with the cold weather.

"He told me that when he is playing in the cold, he suffers a lot and with the snow. You have to get used to what the cold weather there is like, sure," the Uruguayan told TNT Sports.

Despite being released by Barcelona last year, Suarez says he still talks to the seven-time Ballon d'Or winner every day.

His sudden departure played a key role in Messi handing in a transfer request in 2020. He eventually stayed put, but would be released a year later after the Catalan club's financial situation worsened.

Suarez joined Atletico Madrid on a free transfer, leading the club to a La Liga triumph after scoring 21 goals last season.

"It was difficult feelings for us both to face each other at the Camp Nou," Suarez added.

"On the other hand, when we play for Uruguay against Argentina it is different, they are always beautiful games and having Leo as a rival is difficult and complicated."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/messi-texts-suarez-suffering-psg-25616574

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by OJEEMAH(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Propaganda 2.0

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by God1000(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Messi has achieved everything he wanted in life, so I don't think he's bothered at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by MrOON: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Messi no even get chiseled abs and six packs and he's still the greatest GOAT.

Well, according to the news, If thats "suffering", me too i want to go and "suffer" like Messi in PARIS. grin cheesy cheesy

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by GeneralPula: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
He told me that when he is playing in the cold, he suffers a lot and with the snow. You have to get used to what the cold weather there is like, sure,"

Nonsense..

Like he was gullible enough not to know this before flying to Paris..

Nonsense & Balon Dior..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Lalami3232(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
When my G.O.A.T go start destruction, people go hear am for our hand

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Viridis(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Mods here have carried Messi's case like gala
Likes for the GOAT joor

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by oluwasegun007(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Shebi we told em to come to ManCity.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Sultty(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
grin suffering Goat grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Starboytwo(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
2nd Goat no doubt, but a cry baby.

Ronaldo 36yrs 2021/22 stat
18 matches 12 goals 2 assist

Messi 34 yrs 2021/22 stat
13 matches 4 goals 3 assist.

Old age is obviously catching up on Messi, I see a little decline here.

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Triangles1(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
He like to dictate, he did the same thing in Barcelona always cause confusion when match goes sour.

No doubt he's a legend but.......

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by money121(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
If he’s “suffering” in Paris, what would Nigerians say??

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Damidave1124(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Don't worry GOAT, it's just a matter of time, you'll get use to the weather over there.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by ClassicMan202(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Some people'e favourite goat in the mud....

1GB RAM grin cheesy

All na cruise sha, he is one of the greatest to ever play the round leather game.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Thanos5555: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by vinceyinnovation: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
It seems PSG wants to change him from MESSI to MESS so as to get to ME...

But that doesn't concern me, I can't let Messi's balon d or make me CR7MORE

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by sotall(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by EmekaBlue(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Good for him

Greedy man

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by CaptainTeee: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Where do you guys normally get these news? Who saw the text ? Can we also see it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Ekuke
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Terrier99: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Not my business.
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by frankson1(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
He's moving to Qatar or American League from France because EPL 'go too hard for him' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by Johnjanrt: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
The GOAT is adaptable: saddest news to Pendu's people. Greatest at 34.
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by observer88: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Funny coming from him. This seems to confirm the long held view by antagonists that Messi was a one-league, one-team man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by tesppidd: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Messi will come good. These Ligue 1 teams mostly park the bus when playing against PSG.
They think of Messi Neymar Mbappe and their first instinct is to park the bus.

Even the Ronaldo they are comparing sef, he has also had a poor return in terms of goals.

Ronaldo plays top 9 and this is EPL week 15 and he has only 6 goals shocked
He plays top 9 I repeat.
And his team? Languishing at 6th place.

Messi doesn't play top 9, he drops very deep to dictate play.
He has been very unlucky in terms of goals.
He has hit the bar several times and many players have wasted his assists.

I see him still getting at least 10 Goals and 10 Assists this season.

He will come good. We've seen this sort of thing many times.

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris by BAVOSKI(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Pele Messi.... You have to adapt to everything you face in Paris

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 / NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.