Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood (16673 Views)

"Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by suffering: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2021
She has threatened this before and didn’t pull through. These women always know how to seek attention.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by chatinent: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2021
If Destiny Etiko and Jim Iyke no dey there, make I naked baff.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Bullying is everywhere

I saw a chicken bullying another chicken
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Thesaint141(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Wait o! person go fit bully me like this? as in person bully me Iyaebe, I never see that human.

How the person wan take start?
U ultimate Iyaebe aka Zzor.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by GoldenSpec: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Lori iro grin
Iyaebe:
Wait o! person go fit bully me like this? as in person bully me Iyaebe, I never see that human.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by omoadeleye(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I dont know her. she is not an actress or maybe a fake one. Oh sorry, a clitocurrency miner actress

I don't get it, na only she waka come?

She been bully since childhood costing her spilling in a semester, now she is being bullied in her adulthood again.

Like, there must be something wrong with that girl
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Akwuna trying to be relevant
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Halima Abubakar I want to BULLY your p**usy tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Johel(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXJFnFjs11A/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ok Na bully dey trend now...Bully don bench rape cases...Naija Na cruise.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Gracess: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Bullying is a serious matter. We all have to take stance against it beginning from our homes.

Most bullies transform to office bullies and even bad spouses. The negative effect on others is of enormous impact.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Who dares bully the evening newspaper herself? When she's totally invisible cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by blowjohn(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Guy u never see anything.
Just make peace with all men dasol.
Even gateman go bully u.
Ask me how and I will summarize a true story.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by alfredilly: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I dont know her. she is not an actress or maybe a fake one. Oh sorry, a clitocurrency miner actress

Halima Abubakar was a nudist in early 2000 but now called actress. They say the street don't forget but no one seem to know how Halima shot to limelight anymore.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by moyosore32: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2021
So many horrific stuffs happens almost everytime in ds damned country, buh ds fake ass celebrities will only choose d ones that suits dem for clout sake... tueh
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by edoairways: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

She is an actress who has been acting for more than a decade
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
HenryDion:

Who dares bully the evening newspaper herself? When she's totally invisible cheesy
Yes ooo,evening newspaper and proud. Looking for a young virgin man as a retirement plan.
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
The death of Sly has opened up so many ills in the society. Some Nigerian parents have failed in their duty of parenting

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Solofresh2: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
You never jam trailer before abi cheesy
E go shock you grin
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Solofresh2:
You never jam trailer before abi cheesy E go shock you grin
lol maybe you are the trailer

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Hamiltonii: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
This Ashawo should let us rest o!
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by lkillbrokehoes: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
pretydiva:
Aunty what's stopping you? Abeg comot for here jare
To slap u dey hungry me undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by Hkff: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Really
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by pretydiva(f): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
To slap u dey hungry me undecided
Kiddo, have you washed the dishes this evening
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by malaria(f): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
One funny thing about bullies is that they have low self esteem and are always admiring their oppressors in secret ..that's why they always act in group
Re: Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood by tunary(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Stainless To Mark 15 Years On Stage During Performance In Ghana / How D’banj Became Africa’s King Of Music - South African Premier News Paper / Photos From Simi’s Album Launch Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.