Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) (644 Views)

My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by HgsMediaPlus: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
A 21-year-old pickpocket identified as Power ThankGod from Ahoada West LGA in Rivers State has been arrested by the Bayelsa State Vigilante Service for stealing the sum of N3,000 Naira from the pocket of a keke driver.

The suspect who specializes in snatching phones, money and valuables from passengers was arrested on Saturday, December 4, along the popular Tombia-Etegwe Roundabout in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa state capital.

Gallant men of the Bayelsa State Vigilante Service who were stationed at the Tombia Roundabout axis chased and caught him after the driver raised the alarm. HGS Media Plus gathered.

The suspect who confessed to have been involved in the snatching business for many years revealed that he boards tricycles and vehicles where he snatches phones, other valuables from women's handbags or men’s pockets.

He also pleaded to be pardoned, saying that he will repent henceforth.

Chairman of the Bayelsa State Vigilante Service, Hon. Doubiye Alagba said, "when the Keke Driver raised the alarm, already the suspect had dropped from the Keke, it took a hot chase from men of the state vigilante before he was caught and the stolen money recovered from him.

"Let me use this medium to call on the attention of residents who use commercial means of transport to look out for these set of criminals who are on the increase now in our dear state causing havoc to our people

"This suspect from his confession is a professional in this act for years and these are the bad eggs who colonize others to join them in this wicked act of pick-pocketing etc."

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/07/please-forgive-me-i-will-repent-from-now-pickpocket-begs/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by HgsMediaPlus: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by BlossomingVines: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Everyone says that. It's my last time, I won't do it again.

It was my last business funds, my friend stole and departed for the UK that made me join crime. Listen, young ones, male and female. Everyday is for the thief, but the day the thief is caught, even what he did not steal will be demanded from him/her.

The price of stealing is your life, not the pleasure that emanates from enjoying what's not worked for. If you steal, it is at the price of your soul. The day you're caught, your integrity, sense of worth, life's worth, entire good will gets taken from you and gets replaced with a stigma that will cost you more than 10 years to wipe off along with severe sufferings along the way. This is asides from jail term, tarnishing your family, and if you're young, the time to build a legitimate business, reputation and family

Don't be stvpid. The time spent to plan a crime can be spent in developing a business idea or learning a skill

Sign up to a skill acquisition center, get trained. There are scholarship opportunities for high flyers to get loans in starting up business, and grow your life from scratch. There are limitless opportunities. Do not throw your life away because of temporary gains and sweet satisfaction that lasts but a few minutes

Be wise !

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Anybody is his shoe will probably say the same thing,,,

if he is to be pardoned then body must pepper him first.
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Forgiveness if I actually understands the bible is divine.

I think also as a human being,the forgiveness is when we brought perpetrators of evil to book.
Even the gods of the lands will be pleased,,

An unforgiveness is when jungle justice is meted on person.
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by Ryda(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
What comes into the heart of a man before they commit crime?

But they'll always use these words whenever there's a caught...
Please forgive me I'll never do it again

Please forgive me it is the work of the devil

Please forgive me this is my first time

Please forgive me I was forced to do it.

Please forgive me I don't know what came over me
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by Stomoney(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
They should pankere his head for him grin
Ole cool
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2021
He is lucky say no mobbing.....
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Lol.. I remember how one was caught back then, after partial beating, he claimed to have fainted... as people loose guard, guy man pick raise grin
Re: Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) by FahBuLous: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2021
Good he wasn't burnt...

Hand him over to the proper authorities...

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep, I Can't Stop Thinking Help / Lady Kills Man Who Stole N600k From His Boss / I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion, Says Yahoo Ritualist (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.