Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease (1621 Views)

How Can I Change My Username?? / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Odunnu: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2011
What is 'so sweet?' the fact that she had a crush on you or that she's been knockd back to reality and doesnt want you again?
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Pweety4me(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2011
Seun:

Aww.  So sweet.  Thanks!
It's alrite bebe wink cool

Odunnu:

What is 'so sweet?' the fact that she had a crush on you or that she's been knockd back to reality and doesnt want you again?
Lol jelosy no go kill you, he is just telling you say he appreciate me, & he don see my handwork tongue
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Pweety4me(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2011
Odunnu:

Jolos because of your desire to marry Seun? Olorun ma je! Tufiakwa.
When I proudly boss Tkb, lord Debosky, command Sagamite, instruct Elrazur, rebuke Jaybee, you name them. . . Seun aint my taste. You can have him all to yourself and if you treat him nicely(assuming Ikeke-idi) doesnt frustrate you, i'll add 190 and Mr Cork all for your daily regular pleasure.
U no get shame, see all ur dirty linen undecided
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Odunnu: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
There are more o! Dem never finish sef.
But come o, na you be Seun mouth?allow the man speak for 'insef jor
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Pweety4me(f): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2011
Seun doesn't speak unecessarily tongue grin

& plse stop with the 190idiots & my fork remarks
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by cantell(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2011
It gives me a lot of emotional stress going thru crappy topics like this everyday. Why not ask seun to change it to miss crappy? With 14275 crappy posts and counting, he has no choice.
**smh**
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
190:

you dont know how much i hate you

stu[i]p[/i]id biitch  undecided

shocked shocked angry angry
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by 190: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2011
yes i loathe her so much

if i see her, i wud knock her into coma

I know when to get her
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Pweety4me(f): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
@cantell learn to fcking love you miserable thing! angry cheesy
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by cantell(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

@cantell learn to fcking love you miserable thing! angry cheesy
onuku!
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by MsPotato(f): 1:50am On Jun 13, 2011
I would like to change mine to Pounded Yam cry
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by CrazyMan(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2011
Request granted smiley
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by MsPotato(f): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2011
Mr Man. how you want to grant my request sef?
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2011
**Yawns**
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Mobinga: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
190:

you dont know how much i hate you

stu[i]p[/i]id biitch undecided

lmao. Phucking Classic.

@pweety
what of pweety4mobinga
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Mr Man. how you want to grant my request sef?
I'm the leader of this site so I have d power to grant you the request.
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by MsPotato(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Pweety4me(f): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
Plse stop reviving this thread. . .thank you!
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by CrazyMan(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2011
Ok sweety smiley
Re: I Want A Slight Change To My Username Pweeease by Mobinga: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
Silly threads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware:boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days / Post With The Highest Number Of 'likes' / Does Anyone Know This Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.