Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) (26324 Views)

Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by irunoko(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin

Even bubu is a bully.see the way he was bullying sowore and the way he's bullying Nnamdi and Sunday

Politicians are using poverty and unemployment as a weapon to bully and subjugate the people.

Lecturers bully their students via extortion

Civil servants exploit the people's ignorance

Traditional rulers are using deception and manipulation under the pretext of culture to
bully the people by ripping their subjects dry while cooperating with the politicians to suck the people dry and sell their lands

Naija police and lastma are bullying the people through extortion and extrajudicial killings so the little bullies are a product of their environment.thet learnt from the very best
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
My favourite milf

I can't wait to pound her P-hole and A-hole
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by CasNova: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good to hear. There is nothing as just as justice.
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
v
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by Analyst7: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Redemption77:
What kind of justice is everyone asking for?
They should be sentenced to death or what? Na wa o! sad
U get brother for der

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
If thorough investigation is carried out on this matter! One fact that will come out is that some of the teachers introduced cultism into that Dowen School and they are aware of the substance given to that innocent boy.
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by sylve11: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
It still pains me to hear how this little boy lost his life. sad cool
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by Femmyfestus: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Segzy22:
Can i know your English teacher?
Sorry You can't. But I can still remember an instance where she talked about sentence errors/fragment. I guess yours forgot to teach you that anyone can make error while typing or maybe he/she did but you were too dumb to know that NL is a faceless forum where no proofreading is needed before the comment button is clicked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tboymessiah:
The only reason why ur son or daughter should go to boarding school If, he or she school outside the country,

Apart from this anything dem use ur pikin eye see take am like dat.

It should be home to school, so u can train up ur child in good manner.

Imagine if Naira Marley pikin dey boarding school dat kin pikin go influence en mate how to wrap paper dem smoke for toilet. Bcus na wetin en see for house e go dey do for skool

NasoLifeBe

Parenthood changes people. He might give up that thug life and be a good example. He might mellow down.
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by knowhowk: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
dele1727:

What about the Boy who killed the teacher in Delta state?

The teacher does not have family or his family does not deserve a visit or call from the Gov of Delta state or the wife of the olu of warri....

Hypocrisy in Nigeria no b here

People and jumping on social media trends
. You too can create a great and Continual Awareness about that now ,are you not a Nigerian , must it be done by Governor only or His Wife ..Abeg hit d street Joor

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
This boy's death is devastating.

embarassed
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
This boy's death is devastating.

embarassed

Very devastating…
It would be doing his parents like dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
To Trend is the real name.

Every celeb want to make THE HEADLINES !

EVERY CELEB WANT TO "COLLECT"

E remain Chief Ayiri Emami to join the bandwagon !
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Very devastating…
It would be doing his parents like dream.

I haven't even brought myself to watch the video of him in pains.

I am pained and angry at the same time,the boys that did this shouldn't be living with humans they are wicked and they are future bandits,cultist and other vices in society I hope justice is served so that little Sylvester can rest in peace.The boy wanted to be a pilot,so sad that dream has been cut short.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss but I pray they also get justice and those animals are not walking free with humans
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=108290832]The annoying thing about these expensive private schools is the principals and management works against a thriving PARENTS FORUM so they can always have their way.
They don't want to listen to parents' views and they thrive on secrecy. All they really care about is sharing their account details for school fees and the next transfer from parents.[/quote
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
grandstar:

Parenthood changes people. He might give up that thug life and be a good example. He might mellow down.

Person wey don born like 3 pikin.
Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I haven't even brought myself to watch the video of him in pains.

I am pained and angry at the same time,the boys that did this shouldn't be living with humans they are wicked and they are future bandits,cultist and other vices in society I hope justice is served so that little Sylvester can rest in peace.The boy wanted to be a pilot,so sad that dream has been cut short.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss but I pray they also get justice and those animals are not walking free with humans

It is a norm in boarding schools, though I never experienced it in my time and I had people telling me I didn’t enjoy boarding life. We have so normalised abuse that it is deemed a way of life and something that builds you mentally and physically.

That was how I went to visit my kiddo in the hostel. Where are your shoes and bag? One senior took them. Which oloriburuku senior is that? Take me to the person! I told the senior not to try my blood o, I will be back for you and heads will roll. After I done go secondary school, go public uni, one teenager would want to use my younger one to catch cruise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tboymessiah:

Person wey don born like 3 pikin.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
God is able

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juniour WAEC Past Questions And Answers / Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? / Students Pour Paint On Two UNIZIK Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.