Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Naked Lady Drags Her Butt On The Floor, Curses Boyfriend For Dumping Her (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naked Lady Drags Her Butt On The Floor, Curses Boyfriend For Dumping Her (video) (357 Views)

"A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals / Guys See What This Naked Lady Did To Her Body-samuel Odewunmi / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naked Lady Drags Her Butt On The Floor, Curses Boyfriend For Dumping Her (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAXoNitA6sI

A young lady dumped by her boyfriend went extra miles to show how heartbroken she was after their relationship ended.

In a video circulating online, the unidentified woman went naked, dragging her butt on the floor as she cursed her boyfriend.

In the video, the lady was heard saying;

‘You thought I am a fool, you will never see peace. You can never take me for a fool.”

The aggrieved lady was also seen putting on her shorts after carrying out the act.

Some Ghanaian local news platforms reported that in some cultures in the West African country, women who go naked and drag their butts on the ground, instantly get justice from “the gods” who unleash severe punishment on whoever is being cursed. The “curse she pronounces becomes irreversible and has dire repercussions on the life of those it may concern.”

Source: https://salemreporters.com/naked-lady-spotted-dragging-her-butt-on-the-floor-as-she-curses-her-boyfriend-who-dumped-her-video/

Re: Naked Lady Drags Her Butt On The Floor, Curses Boyfriend For Dumping Her (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2021
They have left you and your buttocks behind

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Pigeons / Do you have the courage to do this? / What Will Happen In Africa If Russia Go Nuclear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.