Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees (34748 Views)

List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days / Looking For A Good University For Masters 3 / Bachelor's Degrees Abbreviations And Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
ignis:

Just that?

Yeah, you were thinking he was a 'typical illiterate aboki'.?

Bill Gates never completed his degree, remember.?
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Aside the fact that he is just looking for contents that will grace his obituary programme, I don't know... well.

This doesn't prove that he is a genius. The man just like school.
Exactly just to waste time...

Dr and professors that can't invent or modify existing things in thier discipline to help humanity, Is a waste of time...
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ijaya123:
Quite impressive!!!

How do you think he was able to fund his education to this level?

SCHOLARSHIP !
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by LordIsaac(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jehofa! Hmmmm.....
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by SirLakes: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Nigeria's PhD can be bought so shatap.

Even the one wey dey higher

Na so pantami take get professorship grin
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by 1EmmyKay: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
This man try oo even my first degree I dey try acquire like this is squeezing the life outta me
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by seyz91(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Confirm!
chariisGRACE:
Aside the fact that he is just looking for contents that will grace his obituary programme, I don't know... well.

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by freeborn02: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Check am well, you go see say he has achieved nothing in his personal life.

No house, no business in his name, no kids or family, etc. He fit still dey collect salary like dis sef.

Afonjas like to dey pack rubbish certificates to make themselves feel good because they know they can never go toe-to-toe with an Nwafor in achievements.

Azikiwe was the first unity beggar in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by seyz91(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abi na
wunmi590:

Very commendable,

But what is the essence of all these certificate and you have not been able to discover or use the certificate to move your environment forward.....

Nigeian university is a scam these days
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by seyz91(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
I wonder oo
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wetin he want use all these degrees do?
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by LordIsaac(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
It's not bad to study just for knowledge's sake and interest. I would do the same if I could afford it.

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by WoundedLamb: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:

We all have what makes us fulfilled/contented in life. I'd say you should pursue yours and not disparage others.

3 Likes

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Educonomist: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
vincentbravo:
Oyibo go say...wow congratulations.
Some of my Nigerian lads go say ...him no be genius, him no get money, him no get child na only degrees, uneducated get money pass am.
Can we learn how to congratulate or cheer up without bad belle .
Bro e no easy.

As in ehn!!!!!!!! I'm searching for a sane comment without derogation

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Babastrong(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abegyyyyyyyyyy!
i value intensity than extensity. I would rather find one minning and minning it deeply than moving from one well to another.
even if i want f*ck them, i used do it intensively than moving from one kpekus to another.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Gotze1: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Can this man manufacture a car with all these qualifications?
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Benwallt(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
What has he produced or working on? Nigerians and certificate gathering, they will still end up as corrupt politician. Iranu oshi. The so called educated ppl have failed this country. In Nigeria, if you have more than first degree you are an oportunist, lazy and a fraud.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Angelacruz: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is so funny
sageb:

Nigerians just like bearing titles. Something like " His Holiness most Rev. Barr. Dr. Horsfall"
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Exactly. Nigerians always equate going to school with been smart. Not really, you do need a level of smartness to pass and graduate but majority are just determined to go through school due to societal pressures and expectations.
I know people with PhDs that I will not consider very smart. And I know people without college degrees that are pretty smart and very successful in their endeavors.
You are right to some extent. I registered for my PhD not because I need it for anything but for a record breaking. I find out that in my family (both nuclear and extended), no one have gone beyond MSc, so I need to break that jinx.

3 Likes

Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by AiooAi: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jackal of all trade master of none cool
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by eeetuk(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
"A Nigerian, Temitayo Bello, has bagged his second PhD after completing three different bachelor’s degrees and three different masters’ degrees."

Useless degrees!
Now, Nigeria has no electricity to power homes and businesses.
What I want to know is can Temitayo Bello use all these degrees to help Nigeria to provide homes and businesses with steady power supply?
I think getting education should be based on what it will do, not photo-ups.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by DaBlog: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
madridguy:
Some people are born genius.

Congratulations.

The guy is simply confused.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by mbos: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
madridguy:

Congratulations.
degrees without physical output as well as productivity
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Stronghold91: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
waste of time
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
madridguy:

Congratulations.

You don't have to be genius

It's more grit than brains
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by lereinter(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Addicted to schooling and certificate

What a good addiction
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by laiperi: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
I can imagine the arrogance of being a professional student in Nigeria if you have the money.

If you are married with a kid, your wife would drive you out to go and look for real job to feed your family.

Being a professional student abroad insulate you from harsher outside environment. Usually, you get teaching assistantships to take care of you but hardly enough for a family.

Nigerian students usually get full scholarship to take care of their families especially if you are from the North.

At home or abroad, a professional student enjoys the respect of Africans.

But what good is any degree that cannot be productive to benefit and move your community forward?

Sometimes, it is not an incentive towards BURU until they starve.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by MT: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Thank you. I will also like to add, in as much as I appreciate education, having many honors in different unrelated degrees is just a waste of time. What has he done with the unrelated degrees he has acquired. Education is the APPLICATION of knowledge acquired. If you don't apply what you learn, there is no point in you acquiring it anyway.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by poiZon: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
madridguy:

Congratulations.
There is no genius here...
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by ugotaya: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerian-bags-2nd-phd-after-3-masters-3-bachelors-degrees

Yes , He has achieved something ooo. Hanging all the certificates on the wall with his grads gowns on empty stomach grin grin grin of course with a good command of English to buy Garri grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by 1Alex: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wetin he want use all these degrees do?
I wonder ooo.
Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by tiger28: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dwizeone:

Nah, not at all. You don’t need to be super rich to be influential, the likes of people like this in saner climes are among people who might be engaged to formulate policies, including trade policies et al that makes businesses thrive. You see the society needs everyone, being super rich is good but there are certain policies that might even make that impossible somewhat, so the right environment and policies needs to be in place and people like this are at the fore-front researching into how the society can be better, a bad policy can also affect the so -called uneducated rich man.
BEST COMMENT Here!!!.You really went in deeper.........very UNLIKE the others[though they have salient points as well]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.