Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Procrastination Is Productivity's Assassin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Procrastination Is Productivity's Assassin (166 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / Top 10 Professional Life Hacks For Workplace Productivity / How To Use Your Talents To Increase Your Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procrastination Is Productivity's Assassin by Ayietim(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Many dreams of so many people have been lost to Procrastination.

They always believe that they are never good enough today and not ready now to take actions that could transform their dreams to realities.

So they comfort themselves with, “I’ ll start tomorrow” or “I’ll start when I am good enough and have everything in place.’.
But tomorrow is promised to no one. And no one has ever been good enough without trials and errors.

Those who achieve great things start ‘now: where they are with what they have, fail but persist until they arrive at where others say they are the best. And they know too.
When they realize they are among the best, they also realize that they have garnered so.much experience and goodwill along the way. Years which would have been lost to procrastination have been invested wisely.

Many have said that the major reason they procrastinate is, “The fear of rejection”. In the good news department, rejection nay multiple rejections are bridges that separate almost every human being from their greatness. Not everyone is going to accept you or give you the time to prove yourself. The ‘Noes” are characteristically deafening and ego deflating. This is why only few, very few keep on asking to be heard after many Noes. Then they vaulting over the ‘ No’ barriers until they get to just one “Yes.”

The one “Yes” goes viral and creates a multiplier effect. Success is multiplied and everything begins to look easy. But if they had put off to start until when everything was easy, would they have achieved any life changing success? Unlikely.

You have a lot to gain and nothing to lose by ridding your life of procrastination. It’s achievable. All you have to do is to know

1. How to achieve self-discipline,

2. How to achieve top class laser focus,

3. How to structure a daily routine that is fun to follow,

4. How to set achievable goals,

5. How to draw up

https://ayietim.com/2021/07/08/a-course-on-procrastination-5-strategies-for-overcoming-procrastination/

(1) (Reply)

Insinkerator Badger 5 Garbage Disposal 2022 / SEO Services In Lahore Pakistan For Educational Institutes / I Am A Iron Welder, I Need A Job...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.