Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video (26452 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / The Dualization Of Oyo - Ogbomosho Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by aribisala0(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Meka we,.meka ooo
I was in PHC las month from Lagos and I did not understand the development in PHC. Wickedest wike don finish work abeg. You can't even compare the developments infrastructure wise in PHC to Lagos now. You can only compare to ABJ. Weldone wike.
How Logical is this ?

Define "Lagos"

Are we talking about Lagos City or Lagos State

Many people ignorantly conflate the two . They are not the same

Lagos City is what used to be the former federal Capital not Lagos State

If you want to compare compare PH with Lagos City

RIvers State with Lagos State

Lagos City is

Lagos Island
Victoria Island
Apapa
Ikoyi
Yaba

So which "Lagos" are you talking about

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by bonnyhope: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:
Wike was on his way to being the most popular politician from the south after Tinubu until he sent soldiers to massacre Obigbo people.

As if that wasn’t enough, Wike opened his vocal cavity and told the world that he is not Igbo.

Until then, his greatest supporters were Igbos and we wouldn’t have minded him taking our presidential slot but he committed the greatest political blunder the day he made that proclamation.

Now he can’t guarantee Yoruba votes, Tinubu got that.

He can’t guarantee Igbo votes, Peter Obi got that.

I guess he will rely on his Ikwerre and Benin brethren.

Onye ala!

Even when someone is not from your origin, he should accept because of your single vote......kids everywhere on this forum

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Wilsonbet1991(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:
Wike was on his way to being the most popular politician from the south after Tinubu until he sent soldiers to massacre Obigbo people.

As if that wasn’t enough, Wike opened his vocal cavity and told the world that he is not Igbo.

Until then, his greatest supporters were Igbos and we wouldn’t have minded him taking our presidential slot but he committed the greatest political blunder the day he made that proclamation.

Onye ala!
See your mouth like vocal cavity
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by aribisala0(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
very sentimental and childish reasoning
I really pity you people

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Sonyboom765: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Eboes a foolish n cursed tribe powered by chronic and an unimaginable level of bigotry n foolishness. I spite on your entire despicable tribe. You can wail to death over Wikes action for all I care.

Penguin2:

Onye ala!

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Abagworo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
film3four:
Gov Wike has completed the reconstruction and dualisatoon of Mummy-B and GRA link Road Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GSNEL_SiOw

It went all the way through Mummy B, Tombia and Tombia ectention to Rumueme, Ikwerre road. This is a cut and join video maybe because Mummy B itself is very short while Tombia is longer.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by aribisala0(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Eboes a foolish n cursed tribe powered by chronic and an unimaginable level of bigotry n foolishness. I spite on your entire despicable tribe. You can wail to death over Wikes action for all I care.

Really shocking the way they reason

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by jlinkd78(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
One of the most frank and honest comments I have read here on Nairaland Forum. U know what I used to be a great lover of Wike for his giant strides in infrastructural development and for Nnamdi Kanu being very fair and supportive of Wike and by so doing a lot of true Igbos loved Wike over Amaechi. The above two incidents of Obigbo massacre and open denials of his Igbo ancestry have really placed Wike in a political cul d sac
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Nuraini22: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
film3four:
Gov Wike has completed the reconstruction and dualisatoon of Mummy-B and GRA link Road Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GSNEL_SiOw

nice one from wike
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Shikini: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Excellent
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by gbishman: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Impressive. This is what I call development not commissioning transformers
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by aribisala0(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
jlinkd78:
One of the most frank and honest comments I have read here on Nairaland Forum. U know what I used to be a great lover of Wike for his giant strides in infrastructural development and for Nnamdi Kanu being very fair and supportive of Wike and by so doing a lot of true Igbos loved Wike over Amaechi. The above two incidents of Obigbo massacre and open denials of his Igbo ancestry have really placed Wike in a political cul d sac
Sentimental nonsense

Igbo ancestry and Igbo Identity are very different things

Was the first man on this planet Igbo?
Being Igbo Started one day or one century. It is not eternal
Those that Identify as Igbo did they grow out of the ground

Davido the Musician has Igbo ancestry. He is free to choose whichever identity he likes

What is strange s how a supposedly large group like Ibos take offence that a person chooses a different identity

Nnamdi Kanu is an animal and the fact that many of you show ambivalence about him is telling. There is absolutey nothing redeeming about Nnamdi Kanu, nothing!! He s a hateful , deceitful and dishonest coward.
Wike is not the first Ikwerre man to disown Igbo Identity

His fathers did so before he was born when they attended the Wilinks Commission in the 1950s.
Ogbakor Ikwerre was formed before he was borm

Ikwerre commisioned an Ikwerre Bible because they rejected the imposition of the Ibo bible

Again before Wike was born

The Ibo led NCNC sought to impose a candidate from Aba on Port Harcourt . The Ikwerre resisted and presented Wonod as an independent candidate disgracing the Ngwa fellow from Aba

Your psychology is very transparent
You alternate between Idealization and Devaluation, love and hate, no middle ground. Which is the infantile level.

No human is Good or Bad. It is always a mixture..

It is not in Wike's interest to identify himself as Ibo. It is costlier than it is profitable that is the bottomine

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by oluwaahmed: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
aribisala0:
How Logical is this ?

Define "Lagos"

Are we talking about Lagos City or Lagos State

Many people ignorantly conflate the two . They are not the same

Lagos City is what used to be the former federal Capital not Lagos State

If you want to compare compare PH with Lagos City

RIvers State with Lagos State

Lagos City is

Lagos Island
Victoria Island
Apapa
Ikoyi
Yaba

So which "Lagos" are you talking about

Lagos City. PortHarcourt is now better than lagos city. Travel and see. Osinbajo himself was surprised when he came.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by JOemmy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anytime I see the quality of roads wike is constructing in rivers and look at that been constructed in my state imo I just feel like weeping.

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by aribisala0(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Lagos City. PortHarcourt is now better than lagos city. Travel and see. Osinbajo himself was surprised when he came.

better how ?

by what metric?

You say travel and see

Do you know me?

Do you even know where Port Harcourt starts and finishes?

This is a faceless forum

Cut out the crap and put some facts on the table
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!

Stop claiming people who don't want to be part of you. This is why I don't blame the Hausas-Fulanis for not letting you go your way because you don't let Rivers people breathe. Always forcing them to be part of you.

To marry you no be by force. Take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by LollySeaSide: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Good development from the people's governor.

Has anyone seen the word "celebration" on the post cos am confused? Nairaland has made me to know that there are people who are inherently adicted to hating wharever others do. They never see the good side of anything others do.
E shock you?
Some people on Nairaland eh, even if you send money to their account free, dem go still complain say the credit alert no sound well.
If you like, follow them go house go wash their clothes free, Dem go still complain say you no bend down well when you dey wash the clothes.
If I see those kain comments, I just do "tufiakwa" and pass to the next one.

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by JOemmy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!

Wike really messed up in obigbo I don't even think the ijaws he is trying to impress would have treated obigbo people like that if it were to be them that is occuping the governorship seat.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by jaytee01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
Are you okay?

Wike does not need your useless support.... people that can't even guarantee block votes to their own brother. Did you want him to pamper miscreants and turn his state to the mkpu mmiri infested hellhole that large parts of the South East has become?
Abeg no provoke me oooo

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by kaydee007(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
See okoro the village head master self the follow talk. who told you that rivers people are igbo? Well na cheap data dey cause am
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by pieces: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!

So he should claim he's ibo even when he's not? You are yet to know that tribalism is a major reason Nigeria is this bad abi?

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Tranquill: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!

And you got 38 likes for this your repulsive display of infantile st.upidity?

OK for you and your 'likers'

Wike does not need your support nor your so called presidential slot.
Wike is Ikwerre and not Igbo because Ikwerre IS NOT Igbo. Know this and know peace. That Ikwerre people are not as bigoted, hateful, crude, paranoid and shallow-minded as you folks should be a clear pointer to this fact.

Since your vote is only for your Igbo, then vote for your Igbo people and also, do not expect non-Igbo to vote for Igbo.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by prophetfire: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
You guys are not celebrating building modular refineries in the State.

You guys are not celebrating establishments of integrated farms.

You guys are not celebrating government and private sector partnerships for business expansion and job creation.

You guys are not celebrating free and quality mass education.

You guys are not celebrating any industrialization project.

You guys are not celebrating development of gas processing plants to reduce flaring and making gas cheap in the State.

You are celebrating road.

Continue deceiving Wike with praises.
. The politicians that get to power here don't possess that level of intellectual capacity. Wike just like other dubious politicians will do roads and the likes that they can easily use to steal funds through inflated contracts.

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by pyro62(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!

You know nothing about politics. Of course Rivers state is not igbo land. It is the Niger delta, Wike stamped his authority as a man taking that decision to annihilate terrorism from Riverstate. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now. And I don't think votes from little dots would mean anything to someone that really wants to win an election.

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by LAFOCUZY: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
This guy has been an exceptional governor. He may have his rough edges and might not be that polished but he has transformed port Harcourt from a village city to a more metropolitan city. Each weekend trip to PHC is a new experience

Good job. If previous administration did this much and tackled security ...the loss of port Harcourt would not have led to the emergence of Lekki Lagos Amaexhi got distracted with his palavar with Jonathan and Patience

Abia state governor should learn how to govern from Wike
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by edoairways: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Let me know when Wike starts empowering people. Create jobs etc.

No Agricultural project.

Black soot is suffocating people. Yet you are celebrating road.

No power project.

Mtchewww.
Government don't empower people rather they offer incentive to attract businesses
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
edoairways:

Government don't empower people rather they offer incentive to attract businesses

What do you think government grants and loans are?
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
LAFOCUZY:
This guy has been an exceptional governor. He may have his rough edges and might not be that polished but he has transformed port Harcourt from a village city to a more metropolitan city. Each weekend trip to PHC is a new experience

Good job. If previous administration did this much and tackled security ...the loss of port Harcourt would not have led to the emergence of Lekki Lagos Amaexhi got distracted with his palavar with Jonathan and Patience

Abia state governor should learn how to govern from Wike

Amaechi did well with security. Security fell to rot when Wike took over.
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by hatchy(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
Just imagine how freely you are showing to the whole world how hatred and tribal bigotry have damaged your senses. I bet you will never grow in wisdom more than this.
Think of how you and your people can at least rule this country because that your violent agitation driven by hatred won't lead you anywhere.

Anu Mpama.
Oye Uchu!
Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by NessFortunate: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
More projects Mr Fix It.
i like the sound of that. MR FIX IT.
like WIKE Is a midwife, he is delivery as expected. With this the next administration can focus on other pressing issues at hand. #aluta

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video by Eteka1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
You guys are not celebrating building modular refineries in the State.

You guys are not celebrating establishments of integrated farms.

You guys are not celebrating government and private sector partnerships for business expansion and job creation.

You guys are not celebrating free and quality mass education.

You guys are not celebrating any industrialization project.

You guys are not celebrating development of gas processing plants to reduce flaring and making gas cheap in the State.

You are celebrating road.

Continue deceiving Wike with praises.
He is creating an enabling environment for the private sector to thrive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air France-KLM Terminates A380 Fleet With Immediate Effect / Young Couple Die In Benue Motor Accident (Photos) / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.